{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Hello, I just put a sensor and it started to leave a lot of blood through the center, I point it out with an arrow.Has it ever happened to you?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/26/2017 11:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri Yes, do not worry, the sensor works the same or in some case even better !!You will have caught some small capillary.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/27/2017 8:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks @"sigsauer"!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/27/2017 3:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello!
I am new here, I have recently discovered the forum and it seems super interesting to exchange opinions and experiences!:)
What I wanted to tell you, is that I am a new user of free freestyle, this is my second patch, and the truth very happy, although at the same time very "angry" for its high price !!The fact is that I have tried to pass the data from the device to my computer, and it does not leave me, that is, when I put the cable it appears "connected to the PC", but I look on my PC the file to be able to open it and it is not.I have tried another computer in case it was a pc problem, but still does not work.Do you have to download any program so that the computer detects it and thus be able to pass the data ..?

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
01/28/2017 1:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Canarian health service report on Free

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
01/28/2017 2:24 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

@Rake ​​on the page where you make the free requests on the tab that puts "Welcome to Freestyle Free", you download the software and install it on the computer.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/28/2017 4:59 p.m.

THANKS SIGSAUER.!
I thought it was like a pendrive and I don't need to download anything
#:-s

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
01/28/2017 6:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

diegomiquel said:
Report of the Canarian Health Service on the free

I forgot.In pages 32-33 you have the explanation of the different glucose values ​​between capillary and free blood values.

diegomiquel
01/29/2017 5:22 p.m.

diegomiquel said:
diegomiquel said:
Report of the Canarian health service on the free

I forgot.In pages 32-33 you have the explanation of the different glucose values ​​between capillary and free blood values.

And on page 97 it says that satisfaction in patients is low.The truth is that I don't understand it.I do not see disadvantages to its use and in my particular case a huge satisfaction to use it.Another thing will be for some laboratory to take another system that is similar, if it is better, and cheaper to change.

diegomiquel
01/29/2017 6:03 p.m.

I continue.They consider not very acceptable that patients under study have not significantly dropped the gallicada.I think that in free is not its main function.But come on, I'm wrong.

diegomiquel
01/29/2017 7:13 p.m.

In studies done in the USA using free with patients with type1 diabetes with good previous control and glycosylated hemoglobins between 6 and 7 it was shown that after 4-5 months of use glycosylated in many patients worsened slightly but the quality of that glycosilada had improvedNotably, that is, if they previously had a hemoglobin of 6.5 but with an average of hypoglycemia of 3 or 4 a week, after using free the hypos had been reduced to 1 or no weekly so they said that the "quality" ofHemoglobin had improved.
And I believe that this is the functionality of the MCG, not only to lower glycosylated hemoglobin if you do not do it with the least possible scares!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/29/2017 7:33 p.m.

@"Diegomiguel", if there is another mcg of another laboratory, I personally like it more, the dexcom, but cheap ... not first, then in the long run if it comes out cheaper because you amortized to the sensors, they last meA month, so the month comes to me € and even less and has alarms that the free does not have, it is smaller in diameter but it has more thickness

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2017 10:03 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/29/2017 11:07 p.m.

We will have to see how much the apparatus costs, all based on letting go of pasta ......

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/30/2017 10:33 a.m.

Only the name is brought, and I do not mean Ambrosia with an accent in the or but with ambrosia with an accent in the I.Ha ha ha

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/30/2017 10:58 a.m.

hello good
I wanted to ask if someone gives as much reaction the sensor as this one that I taught you? The sensor was not attached to the skin directly, I had two dressings and yet looks ... before it did not give reaction ... but sinceThey changed the glue there is no way,

saracg's profile photo
saracg
01/30/2017 11:42 a.m.

With 2 dressings that irritation-allergy has come out ...?Fuck
It began to leave when I put it on my skin, the same not so much but quite reddened, then I started to put a competed blisters between the pìel and the sensor and problem solved.I have put the last sensor again with nothing except a protective layer of Nobecuta, to see when I take it away if I have allergy.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/30/2017 12:29 p.m.

sigsauer said:
with 2 dressings that irritation-allergy ...?Fuck
It began to leave when I put it on my skin, the same not so much but quite reddened, then I started to put a competed blisters between the pìel and the sensor and problem solved.I have put the last sensor again with nothing except a protective layer of Nobecuta, to see when I take it if I have allergy.

The compeed ampoules?It worked for you?Isn't it too wide?We do not know what to use now, before that reaction did not give him, I hope that the nobecuta will result, he does not work, as they do not change the glue will not have the way to put on the sensor, we call Abbout and they tell us that they areimproving the formula that there are many allergic reactions

saracg's profile photo
saracg
01/30/2017 1:21 p.m.

@"Saracg" competed ampoules medium -sized, with a Chinese drill I make a hole in the middle and put the sensor and there are people who, without making the hole it works in the same way, to ensure you better nobecute, competed and sensor.I carry more than 10 sensors like that and without problems, to see the last one that I have put it without the competition !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/30/2017 1:46 p.m.

Saracg said:
good
I wanted to ask if someone gives as much reaction the sensor as this one that I taught you? The sensor was not attached to the skin directly, I had two dressings and yet looks ... before it did not give reaction ... but sinceThey changed the glue there is no way,

I have been practically two years with free and that has never happened to me

diegomiquel
01/30/2017 10:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.