{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Where can I acquire those capsules?Are you pills or how do you take them?

Thanks ^^ I will try it;)

artories said:
@"Joseludi" that happens to us almost all diabetics, to each one to a lesser or greater extent.We have problems "act" the mechanism that makes us stop throwing both glucose and move on to fat.

In my case after much investigating and trying things, what is best to consume caffeine for at least half an hour before playing sports, that helps the body to pull fat and is demonstrated with studies.

I notice a lot, a caffeine capsule 45 min before running and glucose lowers me less dick and burn more body fat, I feel much more energy.

EuBeRiRo_24's profile photo
EuBeRiRo_24
01/12/2017 9:16 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 1 desde Mayo de 1993.
Tresiba: 32 Ui a las 23:00h
Humalog Kwipen: de 2 a 5 Ui en cada (dependiendo de las cantidades de Hc y los niveles de glucosa)
HbA1c 7.4% ¡¡Alcanzando mi objetivo!!
Creciendo cada día y sin parar de luchar en este mundo llamado Diabetes
Del 92

@"Joseludi" the first time I see that mistake, I have never come out

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/12/2017 9:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sigsauer said:
@"Joseludi" the first time I see that error, I have never come out

It is happening to me this winter that I carry the reader to make the capillary in the middle of the exit.I carry it in a belt with pockets to wear gels and when I get it it is very cold according to the time it has been.Reading the sensor does it normally

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/12/2017 9:43 p.m.

euberiro_24 said:

Where can I acquire those capsules?Are you pills or how do you take them?

Thanks ^^ I will try it;)

artories said:
@"Joseludi" that happens to us almost all diabetics, to each one to a lesser or greater extent.We have problems "act" the mechanism that makes us stop throwing both glucose and move on to fat.

In my case after much investigating and trying things, what is best to consume caffeine for at least half an hour before playing sports, that helps the body to pull fat and is demonstrated with studies.

I notice a lot, a caffeine capsule 45 min before running and glucose lowers me less dick and burn more body fat, I feel much more energy.

I bought those of the 200 mg nutryc brand although you are not used to caffeine, you might take 100 mg capsules.

I bought it at Amazon taking advantage of the fact that I had to ask for something else:
Link ;psc=1
But you can also buy it here:
Link

I would beg you to put your experience whether it is positive and negative in the thread that I have opened on the capsules.We must all collaborate by asking and also commenting ;-)

DiabetesForo
01/12/2017 9:48 p.m.

The only contribution I can do to the cause is that I am getting to the sauna 15 minutes at 80-90 degrees and the sensor works correctly and neither melts nor anything, it is also true that I have it protected but if any is fond ofsauna that is not afraid ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/12/2017 10:19 p.m.

sigsauer said:
The only contribution I can do to the cause is that I am getting to the sauna 15 minutes at 80-90 degrees and the sensor works correctly and neither melts nor anything,It is also true that I have it protected but if anyone is fond of sauna that is not afraid ..

Will you be a joke @sigsauer?With what you have contributing to the thread

Well it's knowing about the sauna

DiabetesForo
01/12/2017 10:34 p.m.

@joseludi, the adhesive as is, they already warned that they were going to change it and go if they have changed it.Now you keep the sensor in your hand and the adhesive attached to the skin.
And the cold is not the only one that has happened to him, it seems that in extreme temperatures it gives error.But as it tells you, if it happens to you again, Llamals.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/13/2017 10:57 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Well, I called 1 more or less to ask if they had changed the adhesive for the issue of irritations and allergies and the lady who attended me stayed like this 8- |

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/13/2017 11:07 a.m.

sigsauer said:
Well I called 1 more or less to ask if they had changed the adhesive for the issue of irritations and allergies and the lady who attended me stayed like this 8- |

Well, I neither before nor now have had skin problems.We will touch wood

DiabetesForo
01/13/2017 11:19 a.m.

Joseludi said:
sigsauer said:
Well I called 1 more or less to ask if they had changed the adhesive for the issue of irritations and allergies and allergies andThe lady who attended me stayed like this 8- |

You have it very tanned to run on the street with cold and rain, I just run on the tape ..

: (((

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/13/2017 1:05 p.m.

sigsauer said:
Joseludi said:
sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
well I called 1 more or less month ago to askIf the adhesive had changed for the issue of irritations and allergies and the lady who attended me stayed 8- |

You have it very tanned to run on the street with cold and rain, I just run on the tape ..

: ((

Do not believe yourself, I usually leave like this but with the neoprene with an inner plump lining, hehehe

DiabetesForo
01/13/2017 6:32 p.m.

Hello,

Maybe it's a rookie comment (I debuted last August), a few days ago they gave me a sample of free freestyle and measuring me I have observed that I have some quite high values ​​between meals (200-300) and that I punctu me my corresponding insulin.
Is it normal?The same thing happened to me before ... but when I click on the finger just before the next meal, more normal values ​​came out ...

Thank you

maxicastillejo's profile photo
maxicastillejo
01/14/2017 11:36 a.m.

Del 88. DM1 desde 2016.
Novorápid (según raciones) y Lantus (26)
Probando aparatos varios...y conociéndome...

maxiStillejo said:
hello,

Maybe it's a rookie comment (I debuted last August), a few days ago they gave me a sample of free freestyle and measuring me I have observed that I have some quite high values ​​between meals (200-300) and that I punctu me my corresponding insulin.
Is it normal?The same thing happened to me before ... but when I click on the finger just before the next meal, more normal values ​​came out ...

Thanks

You have these high values ​​because you lack basal.Try to gradually climb the Lantus or Tresiba.Before you did not see it because surely you did not make hair between meals and only did it at eating that the level had already been regularized.

Goodbye to the world of fixed photo!Welcome to the world of cinema!

DiabetesForo
01/14/2017 1:41 p.m.

It seems to me that it lacks bolus and has basal left over.But each one is a world and it is a matter of trying.

DiabetesForo
01/14/2017 1:54 p.m.

Carlos71 said:
It seems to me that it lacks bolo and has basal leftover.But each one is a world and it is a matter of trying.

You may be right but it has not clarified when the values ​​have high.Depending at what time later he refers can be basal or bolus or both

DiabetesForo
01/14/2017 2:04 p.m.

Totally agree @joseludi.There are many aspects to consider: hydrates, type of food, sport, insulin, gastroparxia etc.It is to give an orientation but very carefully that for that are the professionals.

DiabetesForo
01/14/2017 3:20 p.m.

Hello,
I return to the thread about the failures and attention of Abbott :

The last sensor gave me very fat failures on the days nine, ten and eleven of use, and also on that day I was taking off almost everything, so I took it off and sent an email with the mistakes.They called me on the phone because for the incidence they need to talk to you, they told me.As I did not see the call, they sent me mail, and I have called today: they have very good customer service, although the device has many failures, even if it is frustrating that, as @"sigsauer" says, "the free is for whatis".Yes, sometimes it moves me, but it is part of life that dynamicity and impossibility of controlling everything.

What can we do then if we use it?Call to say what fails and how and when.And to claim one if necessary.
Because?Because that results in better investigations (at our expense, true, but does it interest us or not?).Because in general they serve very well both by mail and by phone, they explain and listen.And because it is also possible in some cases that replenish the sensor and even the reader.

In the case of my last incidence, they will send me a new sensor for two things: because a capillary measure was in hiccum while that of the free marked 116 with oblique arrow down, and because the sensor took off.In addition, they will send me a new reader, because a tactile test has failed.

I have read that some also take you to respond sometimes the reader ;Well, call and decide, because that can also make erroneous measures in several sensors.

Yes, although sometimes the mercantilist theme is angry, at least I am seeing an attempt to improve Abbott.Of course, if something that convinces me more and I can, I will change it.But for now what I can do is register the incidents and ask for replacement, because there is not the thing to lose so much money that it is difficult to get.
The last sensor that replaced me was within the acceptable ranges (according to their tables) of error, but I told them that those ranges in the case of the measures that I facilitated were dangerous.The person who attended me had no permission to send me a new sensor, but it happened to the "superiors."After a couple of weeks I got a new sensor.

ciao

imara's profile photo
imara
01/19/2017 4:25 p.m.

I do not know if I have ever told you, but my experience is positive, and more now that you can ask for more than two patches.
The price is not cheap but it is not at all evil, and now with your mobile TB you can measure yourself, that if the mobile has to be NFC or Alqo like this.

customer service very good

I already tell you that I can't say anything bad.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/23/2017 10:44 a.m.

Hello!!As for attention I can not say anything bad either.These last sensors, about three, have spoiled us before finishing time and I have called every time and last time I told the girl who attended me that there were too many times that he claimed and told me that they would never question theclaim and that they were not going to think that I took advantage of it, in plan I fall for misuse and claim.The sensor and the reader can have defects but they have never refused to give me a solution ...: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
01/24/2017 10:56 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

I am generally happy with the Free, if it bothers me to have to claim, send the sensor and others.
I have been very good, with differences from +/- 5 with the capillary and others not so good with +20 differences, but the constant gap, so rest 20 and success.

Ideally, it would work well from day one but still inserting it hours before activating it, with stable glucose, sleeping so as not to spend much energy, they do not give correct measures until 24 hours.
Some have expired 7 hours before 14 days, I have not complained, but I should at least reach the famous 14 days.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/26/2017 11:25 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.