{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Already but as if to do sports, what was eaten for what is served ... what I do is that I get on the tape after eating or dinner and I get less insulin, then it depends on what goes up and the time thatBe, I adjust the insulin and I am handled, with the Dexcom, of course

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/21/2016 10:35 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

When I went to Tresiba, a day ago, I have put it and without going any further, this morning he has avoided me a hicc as "I have seen her coming."Wait for us that in 2017 they include it in the SS because it is difficult to endure 2 sensors per month, every month to be calm.

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
12/22/2016 8:13 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

I didn't know the cafein but I'm going to try it.I am vague by nature and the day I get to do something in 30 min I remain at zero glucose.
Pro what has caught my attention is burn fat ... I want to go down a few kilos :)

By the way, happy Christmas Eve and Christmas

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/24/2016 10:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

This early morning when the scanning has put me: " The sensor is not available at this time, try it later ".Has it ever happened to you?I have no longer sleeping to sleep thinking that I had sneaked into the 4th day of use ... when I get up at breakfast, it has marked me without problems.

macarron_con_diabetes
12/25/2016 8:42 a.m.

sigsauer said:
@"nigiri" I use all that I have within me, the liapp even if you give you the values ​​above or down, in terms of the arrow I have always said that it is fromThe one that I trust the most, many days you know that it is going down, in fact, you spend Abbott's reader 4 times in a row and you see that the blood glucose is lower and the arrow is always horizontal, however, Liapp always marks youDescending arrow and glimp put 2 times your hair glycemia and calibrates you if there is a lot of difference, if it is less than 15 it leaves it as is.

Good, Sigsauer.So how is Glimp calibrate?putting two capillaries?

Greetings and thanks

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
12/25/2016 10:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"IMACCPRIM" If from time to time that error comes out, as an Abbott girl explained to me, when there is some abrupt change in blood glucose can happen, curiously it only happens with their official reader, with mobile applications it has not happened to menever.. :-?

@"Fco_javier_8888" If in principle, on the screen of the measurements, you give " +" that are up to the right and put the capillary blood glucose 2 times and if there is a lot of difference with that of the sensor you correct it.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/25/2016 12:13 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"imaccprime" if from time to time that error comes out, as an Abbott girl explained to me, when there is some abrupt change in bloodOfficial reader of them, with mobile applications it has never happened to me ..:-?

Well, it was the first time that it happened to me, in the mobile app I have not tried it because I have iPhone and it does not work.I already thought about sending them an email by having the problem xD.Thanks!

macarron_con_diabetes
12/25/2016 1:36 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"imaccprime" if from time to time that error comes out, as an Abbott girl explained to me, when there is some abrupt change in bloodOfficial reader of them, with mobile applications it has never happened to me ..:-?

@"Fco_javier_8888" If in principle, on the screen of the measurements, you give " +" that there is up to the right and put the capillary blood glucose 2 times and if there is a lot of difference with that of the sensor you correct it.>

Thank you very much for the clarification

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
12/25/2016 4:59 p.m.

I have downloaded LibreLink and when I created an account tells me that there is an error on the server.
I have downloaded LibreLinkup on another mobile and I created the account there, but when trying to link it in mine again gives me server error.
Do you know if the sensor can be started with Liapp or Glimp?

I will be a month without a transmitter of the Dexcom and I will use the free, to see how.What happens is that I don't have the official reader, seen the panorama to see how the sensors start ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/26/2016 12:03 a.m.

@Arotorias apart from the Glimp to start the sensor you have Glimp S, which is only to start the sensor and use it with Glimp, I have not tried it but surely then you can make readings with LIAPP too.

Someone commented on the server error one day here, the links will not be designed for as much hustle and have fallen.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/26/2016 2:38 p.m.

We have been using the free and a few months ago, it is doing pretty good, but when taking it off
A red point to the center that costs a lot to disappear.I put a sensor in the buttock and have the point
red even after three months.It also happens to you?There is something or some cream that can
Remove that.Thank you.

FANAFREZZA's profile photo
FANAFREZZA
01/03/2017 12:13 p.m.

Hello, I have tried it and the truth seems too obvious to me, surely other laboratories took something more discreet.It seems that you wear a Coca Cola sheet in the arm, in winter the bulge is noticeable and in summer I do not want to imagine it.The second sensor that I have put has given me problems, suddenly messages leave that this operation that tries in ten minutes, and after many ten minutes, tells you that it is not operational and that you change it.That the laboratory sends you another, but it is not the case, it forces you to have another reserve in case.Another thing is the shipping costs, which seem excessive to me, hope that health soon includes them among their benefits and we do not have to make these disbursements, I also stay with the feeling that they are using us as Indian bunny and on topThe trials.Don't you think?

Ane Ortiz's profile photo
Ane Ortiz
01/04/2017 9:27 a.m.

A scam is when the sensor fails continuously in its readings and still with the capillary.
The one I have now goes on.The 3 above phenomenal but this brand between 10 and 30 below normal.If it marks more than 130, it does not worry me but when it is in 96 and I am exhausted.... Come on, I do the capillary and see a wonderful hypo, or not.So it doesn't work.
If I call them, now they ask me since when I use them, to analyze the expense I have done?No idea.The vagus is that if it does not spoil before the 14 days they do not change it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/11/2017 7:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Complaining the size of the free is being very lost in these systems.It is the only thing I love about him.From the rest I do not think.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/11/2017 10:24 a.m.

As for the size I am with @artories, comparing it with the other systems is the most discreet of all.My daughter in winter carries him in the arm and notes for him, and in summer he carries him in the buttock and great, and the measurements are even more exact.
As for the measurements, 10 or 30, I in particular I consider it acceptable, taking into account that the free has about 20 min delay with the capillary, and even more knowing that if we make two capillaries with different glucometers and even with the sameIt will give us, possibly also those differences.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/11/2017 1:05 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

It is my first day with him and he is already failing me.It worked well almost two hours, then ate rice, salad and half lemon and from that moment the measurements have remained between 50 and 63 while with the strips they vary between 90-120.
Can anyone tell me something?

Alijo8's profile photo
Alijo8
01/11/2017 11:54 p.m.

stretch8 said:
is my first day with him and is already failing me.It worked well almost two hours, then ate rice, salad and half lemon and from that moment the measurements have remained between 50 and 63 while with the strips they vary between 90-120.
Can anyone tell me something?

Well, if you call the laboratory, they will tell you that if you have not had to go to emergency, they do not change it.
The blood glucose you had, your stability, if you have eaten during calibration or exercise.
The margin of error that gives the laboratory is very high, so you can enter between those values ​​you mention

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/12/2017 12:11 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Liej8, @ruthbia is right.My daughter takes it for almost a year, and we are quite happy.What we do is put the sensor a few hours before activating it, we activate it when blood glucose is quite good, and without food or sport nearby.
During this time, two changed us at the beginning because they took off.One before the summer for differences and the last one I claimed did not want to change it at the beginning, because according to them it was not enough.So I put a claim, with several reminders, since they did not answer, in the end they answered me and I managed to change it to me.I learned that they have no way to find out the differences it gives you, so without problem you can exaggerate a bit.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/12/2017 10:22 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Many sensors are stabilized on the 2nd 3rd day, so we say that we pay for 12 or 13 days instead of 14.

In any case, we are not robots, even with the hair glucometer you will have differences of up to 25-30 mg/dl with the same drop consecutively, so if with a drop of blood there is that variability we do not pretend that with interstitial fluid and 20 minutesdelayed a laboratory blood glucose.The free is for what it is, to have a reference especially for the arrows and not for you to key the blood glucose with respect to the capillary when it neither gives you the same values ​​with the same drop of blood.

And I repeat that we are human beings and throughout the day our glycemia, our tension and our cholesterol is varying continuously and moves more than prices on sale !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/12/2017 2:08 p.m.

Have you not noticed that lately the adhesive of the sensors sticks more?The last 4 or 5 sensors are that nothing is taken off at all, not even the surroundings.

I have also noticed that the last 3 whenever it gives me difference gives me 20-30-40 less than the capillary.

And finally this comes out every time I went to run with the free and I half with the capillaI can put the strip until I rub it and throw the vaho so that "between heat" the device

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/12/2017 8:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.