{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

The measurement devices is a mess.Surely 1 person is measured with each of our glucometers and give a different figure.
I spent a week with a continuous monitor that had its own glucometer with which I had to measure the capillary and sometimes I also measured my usual Aviva Experty the measurements were different suempre, my meter always marked higher figures, between 20 and 40mg/dl difference.
In the end....

Pinkunicorn's profile photo
Pinkunicorn
11/23/2016 2:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Lantus 23 UI 14h ahora probando Toujeo 28 UI 14h
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

Finally I have called to tell you about two sensors, the one I took away two days ago and the one I was wearing.35 minutes on the phone ... They don't replace them.They are in zone B of the Parker table, reference ... according to them reliable.According to my needs, I think that this month I do not buy them, I do not have an alternative that costs me 130 euros per month, and I do not avoid punctures in my fingers and it also makes me prick to check when I get brands between 50 and 70And it turns out that I am not low.I already know my hip symptoms, but it is also true (as many compis have commented) that sometimes there are no symptoms, and that is why you see a measure of 50 with horizontal arrow, and you measure capillary ... no, I am I amraising not buying them.
Thank you very much, @rociollinares, they have been very friendly, yes :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
11/24/2016 11:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The truth is that I do not understand how to work badly they put so many pights.I don't know how they were demanding, but when they took off they didn't put so many problems.@imara, we shouldn't go with lies, but it's a paste, what if you are called in a few days and tell them that it has depended?, lost by lost ....
And as the Sugarbeat gets to work, those of Abbott will have to run behind us.I already told a complaint in writing.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/24/2016 11:44 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hello!!The last sensor that Io Igo fell without more, and I claimed.They sent me another sensor and another one that I had pending because it simply stopped working.
The customer service is usually very good, and I can say it with knowledge because I call every time it falls, stop working ... etc.
The device has its deficiencies, that yes, but I am very much to have Iago more controlled, and if you have to measure in the school you do not think about it, otherwise it would almost certainly do not.
I can tell you that I claimed each and every one of those who have failed or fallen, I must be the client with more claims (they have ever hinted at me), but I don't care.
Each sensor is € 50 and should work, well stuck, and more or less good for 14 days.If not, you have to claim, because we must be their feedback, they have to improve and that is thanks to us, the users: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/24/2016 12:42 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

@Enma are € 60 plus shipping costs ...;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/24/2016 1 p.m.

@Sigsauer forgive you are right .... What happens that as I now ask for more than two to compensate and lose myself ...;))

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/24/2016 1:06 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

They give more importance to the quality of the adhesive than to the device itself.It is evident that if it takes off, it does not work, but it is also evident that if you hit it when it starts to take off, the device continues to work and does not fall.
Instead, if the measures fail, it does not work.I today had 204 breakfast with a horizontal bar.And 150 capillary ... It seems to me an unplayed difference when it is repeated often.The same below.If I eliminate the punctures in the fingers after eating, seeing the value of the free, and the value of the free turns out that you can usually give me measures, when it seems, from 50 above or below, what is the use of?Yes, I gave me peace of mind, but it turns out that I do not easily have those 130 euros per month (60*2 more shipping costs), and the effort I have to do is too much.If I have to click on my fingers every time, I do not see the grace when it turns out that I have to borrow to be able to take the speech.

As for claiming, I agree that we must claim: but it turns out that I am tired of investigating for free for others, which benefit a lot (the company in question), without giving me facilities.And it is that for me paying that money is an overwriting, and it is also an over -relief for my health to be 35 minutes to the phone answering issues that are used for little (more than half of them silly for me).
If you want an investigation, I send them my five notes comparing hair and free values.But that facilitate sensors for their research, which are the ones who earn money and we who have to add pain to our usual pain of having a health problem whose controls end up exhausting you.

Hugs

imara's profile photo
imara
11/24/2016 1:15 p.m.

@inara to me the failures they have given me is that I stop without more before the 14 days.
I keep the boxes and point the day the sensor started in the box itself.I call them and send them photos of the glucometer and the mobile app.
Everyone has changed them.For big differences I have not asked for change, but there are few who fail me like this and almost always because I have activated them and I have not stopped or eaten during calibration.I already tell you that the last great.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/25/2016 8:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, I already have my first sensor, I like the size I thought it was going to be bigger.The only strange sensation that I have is that I notice the needle in my arm and it bothers me when I make some movement, it also passed you?I have it placed on the arm slightly to the triceps.

eliastp's profile photo
eliastp
11/25/2016 10:25 p.m.

I just went to Abbott's website to make an order and it turns out that it doesn't work!

@eliastp happened to me with the first and for a couple of hours, then now, I didn't notice anything

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/28/2016 4:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I still can order, nor on the phone that give the web or incredible option.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/29/2016 1:02 p.m.

@"Nigiri" I have gotten into the free page by chance and I have no problem to order, I have not bought anything because I have sensors but let me reach the payment of the sensors as we always go, it will not be a problem with your computer.. ??

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/29/2016 3:41 p.m.

Second sensor that I carry and the problems begin, now I usually mark 30 more than I really have ... As I am on vacation here in Spain I have already sent an email to those of there to see what they say.

Even so I am happy with the free because with my lack of control it is at least going up or going down and if it is a quick or gradually.

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/29/2016 6:02 p.m.

What is @sigsauer in fact that I have called the phone that appears to me and they tell me that they have trouble making orders or I don't know what bagpipes

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/29/2016 8:06 p.m.

@sigsauer I have now been able but on the ABBOTT Diabetes Care Spain page

By the way, this last sensor does not work well for me, a difference with the capillary of Entres 50 and 70, expires on December 31 and I do not know if it will be for that but I will call and say that it has taken off or something because notI have strips to check.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/29/2016 9:02 p.m.

@nigiri for the photo I understand that you buy from the mobile not ..?I always from the computer, of the mobile for this type of things I trust less.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/29/2016 9:44 p.m.

Nono, I buy it from the computer, the photo is a screenshot of the computer @sigsauer

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/29/2016 10:18 p.m.

@"Nigiri" and why don't you buy it from the Freestyle website?Freestylelibre.es

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/29/2016 11:24 p.m.

If it is the same website, come on the user to me for both what you say and Abbott @anasyx

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/29/2016 11:45 p.m.

Well, I just called Abbott because the last sensor I've put on gives me tremendous differences, many times I marked me in 90. As I was still the same today, I have taken it to put another one and I have called me to claim it and I haveSaid after 20 minutes on the phone and ask me all kinds of data that, when I had taken away before 4 days, could not do anything.It seems incredible, € 60 thrown away.We will see the new one that I have put on.I am seriously considering a complaint on the OCU or something because it seems to me a scam of very care.I feel gilipollas because I should have said that I have taken off or any other patraña instead of giving real and concrete data that in the end have not been worth at all :(

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/01/2016 11:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.