{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@nigiri began with a redness and ended in allergy, if it is only a red spot and removes in a few days the same is not allergy but if the brand is an eccema type and does not take off in 2-3 weeks it is allergy, in addition, in additionNo matter the place where you put it that will come out again.That is why I began to make the team with a little hole to put it under the sensor, there are some tutorial in You Tube.

@Rociollinares I sign up for pink oil oil that although I don't get anything with the competition, to remove the adhesives, Silesse, Skin Tac etc. Surely it is good ...;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/16/2016 10:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I believe that it is not allergy, it is rather as a small bruise on the one hand and then the skin of that area is very dry, I am going to try pink mosqueta oil.Thanks @sigsauer and @rociollinares!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/16/2016 11:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@sigsauer, Maria also puts the Silesse, and from the same house we uitliza the Niltac to eliminate the adhesive.I asked for information to the laboratory and they both sent me to try.The Niltac is great, and then we hydrate with the rose Mosqueta.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/16/2016 11:42 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Is that of the niltac to remove the sensor already used?@Rociollinares Where do you buy?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/16/2016 11:48 a.m.

@Rociollinares I use it more than anything for me to hit the competition better because at first I used it under the sensor but I did not avoid the allergy and take it away from me in the shower to the brave when it is wet and for the moment I do notI have taken anything skin on the way !!

@nigiri Take care of it, I hope it is nothing but I also started redness, hematoma when at first I only stayed the brand of the filament and ended in allergy but what I said I hope it is no longer.I put the first sensors all on my left arm, that was the cause, the ideal would be to change.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/16/2016 12:04 p.m.

I'm changing arm and zone, I hope it's not allergy!: (((

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/16/2016 12:48 p.m.

@ nigiri congratulations on the glyc.
I have solved the theme of the sensor's unraveler activating it at dawn in bed, at about 5:30 and I still sleep.At night I am stable without peaks.I get 5mg/dl differences.
The sensors have left the gluteos full of red points that do not leave where the sensor filament is.I have tried oil, creams and petroleum jelly the points do not leave.Some adhesives leave me reds for about 3 days and then disappear.
Now the sensors with two minitoallitas per package come.One use to remove the adhesive when I start the sensor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/17/2016 10:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

At the moment I sensor that I have given me problems the first day but now it is almost square with the capillary.The stain that came out has been removed so that I think it is not allergy as @Sigsauer told me
The wipes thought that the two were to clean the area, I will try when I will take away the one that led to one.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/17/2016 10:05 p.m.

Buying my first freestyle sensor I have left this message and they discount me 10 pounds for each sensor!\: D/ You also get in Spain?

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/18/2016 12:37 a.m.

I bought sensors last week and I have not discounted 1 cent.I imagine that it will be some promotion because it is the first sensor because if it is not to call them, they are almost € discount, it is not bad.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/18/2016 8:53 a.m.

They sent me an email saying that with an X code in the next purchase they gave me one and nothing, every lie.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/18/2016 12:52 p.m.

To me nothing at all and I carry a few

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/18/2016 8:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have been investigating and it seems that what put @anasyx is only possible in UK

If I am less than 50 euros each sensor would give them a chance, I am very fed up with Dexcom and what they laugh at us.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/18/2016 8:42 p.m.

I have been with the third sensor.When I started it was quite skeptical and I thought that with the strips I already had good control, but at least in my case, I do not think I stop using the sensors.
It is very comfortable in most situations discreetly control glucose levels, avoid puncture and blood on your finger, know the evolution according to the day and the type of food.To be able to monitor, each at their pace, and knowing at what time the value obtained is decisive to be able to perform the correct assessment.It is true that some sensors may not be quite calibrated and that there may be divergences with the results of capillary measurement, but in any case with the sensor it is rather about staying inside some values, which sets each diabetic according to their owncase.

eriantha's profile photo
eriantha
11/20/2016 9:51 p.m.

Hello, yesterday I made my first request from a free sensor but I have a doubt about its placement.I am a person of thin constitution and I have what the arms are quite fibred.If I put the sensor in the area where it is indicated (back of the arm) there I do not have what is any fat, and at the top of the ass is not going to be comfortable because of the theme of the pants, my doubt is, ifDo I put it on the arm yet not having fat, do you think it will work equally?What would be the alternatives to the arm without being the ass?

Forgive if this has already been commented on the thread, I have read almost all the pages and I have not seen anything about it.

eliastp's profile photo
eliastp
11/22/2016 10:25 a.m.

Good morning, someone would know how to tell me some group of Facebok or some place to place the sensor other than the arms, I read here that on the thighs, high ass area, but I would like to see photos,
thank you

saracg's profile photo
saracg
11/22/2016 12:38 p.m.

Here we have tried in several places, I think there are photos in this same thread uploaded by companions.

@Ellastp You can try in the gut depending on whether you are a boy or girl and the hair you have in the area, how much less hair better so that you do not take off.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/22/2016 12:42 p.m.

And in the abdomen?
I have seen who uses it there but I can't find bibliography about it.
On the Frestyle page it indicates that it is placed on the back of the arm.
Link

Pinkunicorn's profile photo
Pinkunicorn
11/22/2016 12:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Lantus 23 UI 14h ahora probando Toujeo 28 UI 14h
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

I am a boy, in the abdomen the truth also I see it uncomfortable.If someone confirms that I would do well on my arm without a lot of fat, I put it there.But well I can always be "dog" and if I am doing wrong to ask another substitute for not?

eliastp's profile photo
eliastp
11/22/2016 1:20 p.m.

My daughter has taken it all summer in the buttock.Then he wanted us to put it in the abdomen, he took two, but bothered him to run.Now as he is no longer seen, we have returned to the arm.It was great in both places.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/22/2016 2:11 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.