{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Have you used an expired sensor?Is it like yogurts that even if they are expired, nothing happens?: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/03/2016 3:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anaisabel said:
have you used a expired sensor?Is it like yogurts that even if they are expired, nothing happens?: D

The most perishable of a sensor would say that it is the adesive and the pile.Adesive can be compensated with a patch but a low load pile does not.The expiration date of food and medicines includes an additional temporary margin percentage but out of date forget any claim if something is not good.
Curiosity: On one occasion I used a stack of a sensor spent on a watch of my wife that was compatible but not hard much.

Arnau's profile photo
Arnau
11/03/2016 3:52 p.m.

@Arnau, I understand that the battery is the same and compatible, it will not be the sameSensor (with its serial number) explodes at 14 days although I would not be surprised that they had enough battery for 14 days although this already seems more complicated to do, that is, loading a stack for 14 days, nor 12 ni 16, that just stops on the 14th I think it is more of useful life programming than a pile.

By the way, yesterday I sent an email to Abbott to ask if the adhesive components of the sensors had changed to avoid allergies and irritations and have told me that "oranges of China ..."
I understand it because if of every 1,000 sensors there are 10 people who produce allergy or irritation so that € 1 will be agreed to investigate ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/03/2016 6:26 p.m.

@sigsauer, for FA, can you tell me which address you sent the email?I have sent them two and they have not answered any, the same is that since mine are claimed, they are not interested.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/03/2016 6:32 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

On the page where the sensors are bought, you log in and at the bottom of the whole right where you contact.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/03/2016 6:35 p.m.

Well, I sent them ... what I say, they are not interested ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/03/2016 6:37 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
@sigsauer, for fa, can you tell me what address did you send the email?I have sent them two and they have not answered any, the same is that since mine are claimed, they are not interested.

In this case I made the consult the developer of the app that comes out on the Google Play if you are looking for the application.When I have claimed by mail for a defective sensor in the 2 occasions the answer (not very immediate) has been called by telephone and the result has been satisfactory

Arnau's profile photo
Arnau
11/04/2016 7:52 a.m.

@Anaisabel The last sensors we used were to expire and the truth that was the worst batch in history.We had to ask for replacement of a couple of them, minimal.They expired 11/31/2016 and some measured so bad that Iago asked to remove it but we kept it and there were days that measured reasonably well.Mysteries .... What is clear to me is that near the expiration date they do not work as well as they should: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/04/2016 1:35 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

I have one and it is already expired.I wanted to try if I didn't give me allergy, but I have left it .... Thank you, @enma.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/04/2016 2:10 p.m.

Do the sensors really expire for the battery life?I thought it is because of the electronic device that has a limited capacity to reset every 8 hours and that is what really limits the sensor.The batteries do not have exactly 14 days, only hardware.

I just claimed the last sensor that died from 11 via web.They usually call me two days.We'll see how long it takes.

By the way I have a Samsung S4 with NFC and reads very well freeLink and Glimp.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/04/2016 10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

A question, how long does the meter take charge?From this afternoon I am giving me a low battery and I would not like to let it load during the night, that this looks like the mobiles that the battery is already bad ...

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/04/2016 10:35 p.m.

@Anasyx The reader loads in a couple of hours and lasts weeks.Mine is over two years old and is perfect.It also depends a little on the times you scan, which are at the beginning many.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2016 11:31 a.m.

ATTENTION!!!!!
Look at this Facebook link, but you are in the ask for entering
Link
The free with MCG with NFC without passing the little machine and a concrete smartwatch, I understand that, take a look
I think you will like it !!!!
Even with alarms !!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/08/2016 11:21 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello,
The last two sensors have failed me too much for the last three or four days.Differences of 40-50-60, unstable;That is to say: many hours those differences (for example, at dawn) and after day the state of the difference changes sometimes, sometimes not.I have had cases of small and/or stable differences, and so it serves me.But if the differences are so variable and so large, no longer compensates for me ...

Does this happen to all who use it?Does it happen to all the sensors or only with some?If it happened to you, have you claimed Abbott?
My question to claim is that I can only check the last days of use, so the sensors are already used and I already start with a new one.

By the way ... the allergy ... also the last three sensors have caused me urticaria, when I had no problem until now :-(

@jconegar, can you name the group?If I click the link directly tells me that I am not authorized to see the page ... Thank you :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
11/08/2016 12:55 p.m.

@imara "The group of pirates with NSD diabetes"
Let's see if someone from the forum knows about this and tells you more.I am lost from Free.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/08/2016 1:03 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

I do not have Facebook, to see if someone can illuminate us on the subject, I am afraid that it is the invention of carrying the smartwatch attached to the sensor, if there is no NFC contact there are no readings.To wear the clock hooked, tied or attached to the arm, gut, ass etc. I do not think it is very aesthetic although to sleep it can be of great help ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/08/2016 1:18 p.m.

@Sigsauer I have no idea what the subject is going.I have only put it for the people who are free.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/08/2016 10:20 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

If you expect @jconegar and @sigsauer, I am writing a post on the subject, it will be a long way :-)

DiabetesForo
11/08/2016 10:22 p.m.

@Sigaguer is just what you say.Something more evolved because it carries a housing that removing the clock and hooked you can put directly on the sensor, and it does like bracelet

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/08/2016 10:30 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

The first to publicly thank @jconegar the detail of publishing the Facebook thread (I am in that group but I had not seen it).The truth is that I am very looked lately and I see and read things above here in the forum and in FB.

What you wear

I am involved in an FB group called Geeks Link that is dedicated exclusively to convert the free in a continuous meter.The only one is that it is in English and if you do not handle you will have it complicated, if you are interested, do not hesitate, request the entrance.

I am reading, studying, asking to see if I would cover my needs and if I would be interested and worth the expense and the process of doing it.I am still thinking about that I will explain in broad strokes and without delving a lot how the subject works.

First you need a smartwatch that has NFC, and today the only one is the Sony
Link
But for you to have a certain firmware and if you have a later one you have to lower it to a certain version.Then you have to activate the NFC.These two processes are somewhat complicated for those who are not very accustomed, but with desire and patience they can be done

This clock is removed and fits into a support that is attached to the sensor with rubber.Here: Link You can see a video with the support in question.

Link

Another thing that almost forgot, you can configure the alarms of hiccups, hyper,etc. on the clock stuck to the sensor, in XDrip+ or in Nightcout and so they can sound or vibrate on the clock you wear on your wrist

I already tell you that I paint the thing well and I am studying and reading it in the FB group, I do not know if it will be a good excuse to be pending black Friday or maybe I get a snack and mount it before .. or in the end I do not donothing.

That yes, if in the end I will put everything in more detail because I also believe that this deserves an exclusive thread apart from this

@sigsauer, get on Facebook even if it is only for complementing diabetesforo, I had forgotten fb but it was @jconegar who encouraged me and now I do not regret it.Facebook for gossip to me does not go.

DiabetesForo
11/08/2016 10:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.