{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@Joseludi very good job, you have cured it !!Although it is long, it is very well explained.As you say is something that had already been commented, but of course it is improving, so you have to thank @jconegar to put the info.
If you dare to do it, you will tell us how it was.
By the way is something more of Limmitter known?It was something similar to the XDrip boxes but it is a thousand that I do not read about it.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/09/2016 12:41 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Very good job @joseludi putting you with the clock and the device to put it bought and a little desire does not seem very complicated, I only see 2 inconveniences, it seems that to have it subject would only work with the sensor in the arm, in gut, in gut,ass etc. I see complicated to hold it;And the other are the showers that I imagine that the Sony clock will not be water resistant and the entire device will have to be removed.For the nights if I see it a very useful invention, the truth.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/09/2016 9:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I know a mother who has managed to work for her son, and is super happy and with very little investment.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/09/2016 10:38 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thanks, @jconegar, for facilitating the name of the group.

I see that lately the main interest with Free is the technological coupling ... and I still investigate and try to understand other things :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
11/09/2016 1:10 p.m.

gemater said:
@Joseludi very good work, you have cured it !!Although it is long, it is very well explained.As you say is something that had already been commented, but of course it is improving, so you have to thank @jconegar to put the info.
If you dare to do it, you will tell us how it was.
By the way is something more of Limmitter known?It was something similar to the XDrip boxes but it is a thousand that I do not read about it.

@Gemater in the group I speak is also the one that is developing the theme of Limitter (I don't know if she is her or a group).It's German.What happens is that I have not paid attention to Limitter, but I also believe that there is talk of it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/09/2016 8:04 p.m.

sigsauer said:
very good job @joseludi putting you with the clock and device to put it bought and a little desire does not seem very complicated, I only see 2 inconveniences, it seems that to have itsubject would only work with the sensor in the arm, in gut, ass etc. I see complicated to hold it;And the other are the showers that I imagine that the Sony clock will not be water resistant and the entire device will have to be removed.For nights if I see it a very useful invention, the truth.

@sigsauer, Sony endures 30 minutes and 1 meter deep, enough for a shower.Anyway, the support is added elastic ribbons that can be purchased for example in mercerias and make an apaño.I have seen that they have used the tapes that have eyelets for the buttons.As for using it in another place other than the arm, I have seen a case in which they have used plastic bags (I do not remember right now as they were) to which some apartment were added and they carried it in the thigh seems to meremember.People are curing it and they are throwing imagination into the matter

What I want to see is if the measurements are reliable, what the sensor reads can be free to that is given to xDrip+ and you see it as is, you can see it translated by xDrip+ or I think you can even have the past data in a graphfor the algorithms of the program or in RAW mode.They say that the RAW mode is more useful when it comes to being doing sports because you see the most exact figures I am talking about things that I have read but I cannot assure it 100% because I am reviewing everything that is put in the group.

DiabetesForo
11/09/2016 8:12 p.m.

@joseludi thanks for all the information.What seems sad to me is that we have to be the poor users making fudge the people who have to be making plastics, boxes, watches without the strap and other hookings to make an MCG with alarms when Abbott if he wanted to win at 6Months would have one in the market, why don't you get it ..?I do not know, hidden interests that escape me !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/10/2016 8:59 a.m.

If that invention is used and therefore makes a constant NFC reading, the duration remains 2 weeks?
Has he investigated about lengthening life?If the two week is limited via software that can be fooled to the system
By the way, looking for Smartwatch NFC on Google, several come out, I don't know if they have to meet another characteristic so that they can be used, such as the operating system they carry or something.I say it in case there is another one that is smaller.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/10/2016 9:34 a.m.

banhop said:
If that invention is used and therefore makes a constant NFC reading does the duration remain 2 weeks?
Has he investigated about lengthening life?If the two week is limited via software that can be fooled to the system
By the way, looking for Smartwatch NFC on Google, several come out, I don't know if they have to meet another characteristic so that they can be used, such as the operating system they carry or something.I say it in case there is another one that is smaller.

The duration remains 14 days.

The only smart watch currently is the Sony

DiabetesForo
11/10/2016 10:01 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@Joseludi thanks for all the information.What seems sad to me is that we have to be the poor users making fudge the people who have to be making plastics, boxes, watches without the strap and other hookings to make an MCG with alarms when Abbott if he wanted to win at 6Months would have one in the market, why don't you get it ..?I do not know, hidden interests that escape !!!

Go know.The truth is that they have taken a sector that either because it cannot be allowed to spend much more or because it does not need the alarms they are getting it.I would like Dexcom to learn and do the same and there would be more competition but here in Europe so that they will bother.They continue with the same firm garbage of the official reader and the same program garbage for the PC

DiabetesForo
11/10/2016 10:04 p.m.

As well as data, since I have the freestyle and the threeba I have lowered a glycosylated tad, from 6.8 to 6.6, it is almost nothing but I have been glad, let's see if I keep going down!
By the way, the new sensor that I have put myself today quite uncurtered with the capillary, we will see if it regulates or if I have to call Abbott.
Greetings to all!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/14/2016 10:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Congratulations @nigiri !!Little by little!The important thing is that it does not go up!

And that is not very precise with hair glycemia, it happens to everyone?Because me too and it is not always the same, that sometimes it is going well, sometimes thirty above, others below ... and there is no way to hit this.For the only thing that serves me is to know whether it goes up or down in my case.

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/15/2016 1:58 a.m.

@nigiri I the last 3 sensors that I have put in the afternoon-night before dinner has also cost them almost 1 day to stabilize, however, those that I have put in the morning have done well from the beginning, I do not knowor it is due to stability of glycemia or mysteries of science.What do you blame the gyrose descent ..?To threeiba or free ..?

@Anasyx keep in mind that the interstitial measurement carries a delay of 15-30 mnts with respect to the capillary and when it is going up or down that difference is not so abnormal either, when the glycems are stable almost the nailers but if you measure yourself in the middle ofFrom eating or descent, it is normal that it does not hit a result, you cannot ask for accuracy that they do not even have capillary glucometers.;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/15/2016 8:31 a.m.

@sigsauer seems to have already stabilized the sensor, I always put them in the morning but this time it cost him more to square.The gyzada I think it has been for both things, it may more for the three -year that makes me more flat than the lantus and it covers me perfectly 24 hours although there are days that mysteriously at night begins to rise to me and I do not know forWhat ... before he blamed him for the insulin resistance that I have just the week before menstruation but I have a couple of nights that happen to me and does not match dates, go, so I don't know ... On the other hand theSensor is worth anticipating hyper and hip, the trend I think is the most useful of this device and I suppose that this will also influence when having a good glycosylated hemoglobin.

@Anasyx to me always measure me 10 or 20 below

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/15/2016 9:01 a.m.

Hello good,
@joseludi had already been informing about counts for the patch that the signal to the mobiles automatically sent by Bluetooth, but what you have put is the host.If I get one, I will make one one.What I would like to ask you is whether you have tried some smartwatch to read the patch, theoretically LibreLink is not compatible on the screen ... even though I would have to pass the smarthwach as the sensor.

I bought an Xiaomi Mi5 mobile with NFC to read the patch and it does not work for me, I fulfilled 2 patches that changed to me and I already move on to play it, to see if Abbott puts the batteries and instead of selling so much it starts investigating andTake new versions of the patches.Because the NFC is a standard, there are different data that are sent, such as IDS, information ... and depends that mobile and patch are not compatible.

Thank you very much for the information and to see if this progresses !!

All the best

Josu's profile photo
Josu
11/15/2016 10:21 a.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

It makes sense then that the capillary does not fit with the freestyle because my glucose is always in continuous movement.I hope it had it stable: ((((

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/15/2016 3:15 p.m.

Josu said:
good,
@joseludi had already been informing about counts for the patch that the signal to the mobiles automatically sent by Bluetooth, but what you have put is the host.If I get one, I will make one one.What I would like to ask you is whether you have tried some smartwatch to read the patch, theoretically LibreLink is not compatible on the screen ... even though I would have to pass the smarthwach as the sensor.

I bought an Xiaomi Mi5 mobile with NFC to read the patch and it does not work for me, I fulfilled 2 patches that changed to me and I already move on to play it, to see if Abbott puts the batteries and instead of selling so much it starts investigating andTake new versions of the patches.Because the NFC is a standard, there are different data that are sent, such as IDS, information ... and depends that mobile and patch are not compatible.

Thank you very much for the information and to see if this progresses !!

GREETING

@josu, I think that Sony can install glymp but do not pay much attention to me because my main idea now that I have read thisOn the 3 clock screen, the data filtered with XDRIP+ algorithms and the raw data (Raw data) of free alarm that say that these last are more approximate to capillary measurement when the levels are varying quickly.

I say this because although the free is almost always nailing the figures with the capillary, when I go to run and take more than 20 minutes, the free can say for example 130 and the capillary be in 60 or less.Then any continuous measurement system is free, dexcom, smarguard, etc.

It would be to have something similar to this in the Pebble: Link but with the most correct figures than in the image, hehehe

DiabetesForo
11/15/2016 6:30 p.m.

anasyx said:
makes sense then that it does not fit the capillary with the freestyle because my glucose is always in continuous movement.I hope it had it stable: ((

@Anasyx, your glucose and that of every living bug is in continuous movement, hehehe what happens is that the capillary (the prick in the blood is more accurate than the interstitial (free) for the reason that this first goes with about 10-15 minutes late that when it is going up or down very quickly makes the difference even greater.

Anyway with the capillary if you do it with the same device twice in a row it will not give you the same figure and if you do it with different devices either.The only exact figure would give you a laboratory analysis

DiabetesForo
11/15/2016 6:35 p.m.

One question, when you take off the sensor that has already fulfilled its function, is you left brand?It is that some rojets come out as if the sensor had sucked the skin, I do not know if I explain myself and then when the stain is removed, my skin is very dry.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/16/2016 9:43 a.m.

@nigiri, my daughter before was only noticed by the dot ceras, but now it seems that the adhesive hits the strongest, the flushed area is complained, which I no longer know if it is for the same sensor or by the difficulty of removingThe adhesive.What we do is put pink oil several times and for a couple of days, we are great to regenerate the skin and it is great to eliminate marks.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/16/2016 9:50 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.