{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Yes, after a while it has worked without problems @Sigsauer the mobile apps I do not have them, I don't get anything well with the mobile phones and in principle with the reader I apply perfectly.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/04/2016 12:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@sigsauer, @niguiri, in principle when free gives you a reading error, try what minutes, is that the glycemia value is not stable and needs to stabilize before giving a value, it is normal instead of glycemia.I think now it also comes out if the first hours after the glucose is low, I suppose that before giving an unreliable value, they prefer to wait.

I have a consultation about LibreLink App;

I have been free since it left for the control of my son, problem with the sensors…Three sensors have "dead".

The truth is that the app is very good, avoid the download of the reader on the PC and you have all the info on the mobile, but of the last 4 sensors initiated with the reader and with the mobile within the heating time, 2 havedead at the time and one at 24 hours.

I have claimed Abbot and they change them, but I insist that I think something will have to see the mobile and assure me that it is pure coincidence ... it could be, but it is a bit weird.If that were the mobile I have tried it with two different and it happened to me with both of them.
Any similar experience?

Thank you

davidj's profile photo
davidj
10/11/2016 9:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

davidj said:
@sigsauer, @niguiri, in principle when free gives you a reading error, try what minutes, is that the glycemia value is not stable and needs to stabilize beforeGiving a value is normal instead of glycemias.I think now it also comes out if the first hours after the glucose is low, I suppose that before giving an unreliable value, they prefer to wait.

I have a consultation about LibreLink App;

I have been free since it left for the control of my son, problem with the sensors…Three sensors have "dead".

The truth is that the app is very good, avoid the download of the reader on the PC and you have all the info on the mobile, but of the last 4 sensors initiated with the reader and with the mobile within the heating time, 2 havedead at the time and one at 24 hours.

I have claimed Abbot and they change them, but I insist that I think something will have to see the mobile and assure me that it is pure coincidence ... it could be, but it is a bit weird.If that were the mobile I have tried it with two different and it happened to me with both of them.
Any similar experience?

Thank you

@davidj I have read in the free group of users on Facebook of some mobile models that load the sensor.I think I can remember that it is a certain Samsung model.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/11/2016 10:29 a.m.

@joseludi, thank you very much, I look for information, in my case the mobile has been the Samsung Galaxy Young 2

davidj's profile photo
davidj
10/11/2016 10:41 a.m.

I have a doubt ... Once the application is downloaded, it asks you to start a sensor ... it has to be a freshly put one (that is, the beginning of 60 minutes) or it can be passed in one already made a few days ago and already started withThe reader?
By the way my mobile is a Samsung Grand Prime

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
10/13/2016 1:09 p.m.

If you have been forgotten for several days.
The normal thing is to scan with the LibreLink within the calibration time as soon as I started with Abbott's reader.Although you can also start with LibreLink directly, although then you will not be able to use the official reader.
It's that capricious ...

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
10/13/2016 1:23 p.m.

Hello,

@davidj, for allusions, I carry the Samsung Galaxy S6 and I am perfect, the sensors do not fail me with the mobile or without it for many months ...

DiabetesForo
10/13/2016 4:08 p.m.

Hello,
I also use free.

I am doing well for most of the time: the measures leave a few days, or if they leave, for several days the range of variation with the capillary is usually the same.Looking at that, it is useful for not puncturing the fingers after meals or at other times of doubt.And for trends, of course, it is what I like the most.

The differences in the measures in some cases attracts my attention, and I am not sure that it is only a free error, or a mismatch only in terms of times: I understand that free carries adelay of about 15 or 20 minutes.Well, I have proven that sometimes it has delay and sometimes advance @-)
I wonder if many of those differences between free and capillary measure, which account for the interstitial-plastic balance (never stable, because it is a continuous dynamic) could not also be explained in relation to the vital situations in which we are in eachmoment.Because we all know that blood glucose levels are affected not only by what we eat, but also for several emotional issues (anxiety, stress, disease, etc.).If this is so, I do not see why the way in which the balance between the interstitial and blood liquid is also assumed is not to be affected.

As for the use of the mobile, reading you I see that many sensors are bothering, and I do not see the matter clearly, because if it costs me to pay two per month, and there are no months, I only need to be with the anxiety thatI stay without and demand continuously ... we will wait.

The MySugar program that Joseludi has appointed, seems to me, is very interesting.Although I prefer to point in notebook and boli.In the end everything is complementary, and depends on the characteristics and possibilities of each :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
10/24/2016 10:15 a.m.

As a recent holder of a sensor, how is the scanning sound of the application of the FreeLink mobile?I do not find the option and it seems that I am in the Mercadona every time I look at the sugar.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/24/2016 10:57 a.m.

banhop said:
as a recent possessor, how is the scanning sound of the application of the freeLink mobile?I can't find the option and it seems that I am in the Mercadona every time I look at the sugar.

It can't be done.It is a shit of the application.You just have to silence your mobile

DiabetesForo
10/24/2016 11:04 a.m.

@joseludi thanks, well, nothing, to silence it

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/24/2016 11:46 a.m.

banhop said:
@Joseludi thanks, well, to silence it

Well, @banhop as you carry it out of the pocket and in vibration mode I see that some call or you know.A shit that would be very simple to solve by those who develop the application

DiabetesForo
10/24/2016 12:11 p.m.

:)) :)
I am laughing because every time I spend freeLink in the curro if I have not silenced the mobile I have to say that it is a WhatsApp that for more inri is an unpleasant sound of noses, beautiful shit but easy to solution if they want to do it.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/24/2016 1:11 p.m.

Good news for those who have children with diabetes such as @rociollinares, Abbott has drawn an application to see free free mobile data.
The application is called LibreLinkup.Attached screenshot, I'm away from home and I've learned on Facebook

DiabetesForo
10/25/2016 7:02 p.m.

I update at home.

Here the link to download the application:

Link

And here the product page:

Link

DiabetesForo
10/25/2016 9:16 p.m.

Again I fail ahead of time ... call ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/30/2016 10:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello,
Has anyone tried the freeLink app in a BQ Aquaris?
I have asked the developer's website and have responded to me with the specifications that must be met (and fulfill them) but they have not specified me about this model.I am thinking about buying it for my son with diabetis and I would like to make sure.

Answering comments: It is worth having a freestyle reader apart from the mobile becauseThe most inopportune moment.
Greetings

Arnau's profile photo
Arnau
11/02/2016 7:29 p.m.

Another testing the freestyle !!I have given it to me because I have commented and with an XRA sensor that takes it two weeks.Let's see what such!

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/02/2016 7:56 p.m.

@Arnau, make sure BQ carry NFC.My husband and my hijan carry the M4.5 and do not have it.
With respect to the reader, I advise you to have it, one for the topic you comment on the mobileWhat you have is not yours, because you take advantage.
And apart from the LibreLink to read the sensor, there is the free app Up so that you can receive at the same time the readings in your mobiles when your child makes the readings with the mobile.
@Anasyx, good luck !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/03/2016 11:50 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

We are using the free link in my husband's mobile and it's going very well.Iago carries its reader and also carries strips because we always make a strip, always ...
I took the mobile to Iago thinking that I had NFC but it turned out that in the end I did not have, so for now he manages with the reader.The mobile would do well with NFC in case the reader is forgotten but we will wait a bit ....:

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/03/2016 1:31 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.