{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Freestyle Insulinx Activation Code: CAA1C

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
11/02/2014 12:04 p.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

<Blockquot

That is, although if you calculate how insulinx you would have to listen to the right thing.I explain myself, if you put it as a correction factor 30 (for example) and the maximum within normal 150 (also for example) and before the food you get 8 of fast, if you have 184 it will tell you that you put you 10. YouSoys those who have the last word, do not be fiery together with their calculations

Sometimes it makes calculations in which it suggests more insulin of the recommended

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/02/2014 12:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

gala said:
mimbek, if each sensor, then equals more, to me the 1st day, recorded 2 hypoglycemia, one of 43 and another of 52 and in capillary it was in 94 and 110 and in general shortAll that morning.
Valky, the commercial brought it to me because my endocrine told me about the freestyley that a commercial was going to go to a patient who was interested in that day to see how it was and how it worked and so I spoke directly with the boy and thenWhen I took the sensor from the other patient again and teach the endo to dachage the data on the computer brought mine

I haven't put it yet, I'm waiting for Tegaderm and I can't comment.But that the first days is nothing reliable, I don't like anything, nothing.There are no 14 days.I hope it is something that improves it right away

DiabetesForo
11/02/2014 12:59 p.m.

Well, I have done well from day one.Quite adjusted to the measurement with the strips.Especially when you are stable.If you are uploading or lowering the error is due to the delay

xavi104's profile photo
xavi104
11/02/2014 1:52 p.m.

Thanks for the Joseludi and Ernesto Code

xavi104's profile photo
xavi104
11/02/2014 1:52 p.m.

I have also noticed the first days, always lower in the sensor than in blood.And just like gala, a hiccup of 60 and in blood 100. but in general quite tight.

Nadia94's profile photo
Nadia94
11/02/2014 3:17 p.m.

My mother goes for the 12th and the margin is still almost 30

DiabetesForo
11/02/2014 3:25 p.m.

Even if it is an offic as an aircraft carrier ...

Today I have left the notice in the insulinx that the batteries are about to be exhausted,

Will it be a premonition?: \ ">

DiabetesForo
11/02/2014 5:18 p.m.

Well, we are going for the 13th and the patch continues on the skin attached, not even rising a little, it continues to give a margin of 30 down, perfect, once the trick is already caught, if in theFree brand 60 in blood are over 90.

DiabetesForo
11/03/2014 6 a.m.

Salvador said:
Well, we are going for the 13th and the patch is still on the skin attached, not even rising a little, it continues to give a margin of 30 downward, perfect, once you catch itThe trick is already, if in the free brand 60 in blood they are over 90.

Do you do sports, sweat and all that, or not?

Haven't you called Abbott?Although you give you about 30 less than the capillary, I think you should call them.On the one hand it is fine, because if it is always that mistake, you immediately make the correct calculation.

I just put the patch and I am waiting for the time of rigor.What nerves I have passed since I have opened the containers until I put it in !!!More than anything in case of bad (with what it costs in euros), that in case it hurts me.

DiabetesForo
11/03/2014 7:23 a.m.

A question ... before putting the bolus of the food, you look at what the free says or else do you do capillary control?
I am not sure whether to ask for it or not and this would be one of the reasons that throw me back ...

Thank you!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/03/2014 8:11 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Intruda said:
A question ... before putting the bolus of the food, you look at what the free says or otherwise do you make hair control?
I am not sure whether to ask for it or not and this would be one of the reasons that throw me back ...

Thank you!

That is the question of the intruder one.People at the moment are collating the results of the free with capillary medication.I'm going to do it too.Personally, I have bought it with the intention of trying it to see if it works for me, and if the result satisfies me, I will continue with it.The initial investment is 60 euros of the meter plus the patches, you can lose little to try (if you compare them with the Dexcom)

Hansolo has just written a review that he has made about the third sensor he has used, and it seems that it is very favorable:

Link

I just made the first measurement, and the free has marked me 86 (Horizontal arrow-stable system) and Insulinx has marked 83. I hope it continues like this, because it would be a success (at least in my case).Let's cross your fingers.

DiabetesForo
11/03/2014 8:20 a.m.

My mother works only with free eats and runs only with free and I can tell you that it is doing very well, example: before food 180 because 1 correction unit is placed and there is more units corresponding to the food,2 hours after eating glucose in the free is 123, therefore I did of the medication of 100% free

DiabetesForo
11/03/2014 9:41 a.m.

Yesterday I made the order, although I had no planned to do it at the moment!But the truth is that I really want to try it.

A silly question.The sensors last 14 days, right?So, the best thing would be to put it one day in the morning or at night (later than 12) to take advantage of the first day, because if I put it one day at 5 in the afternoon, for example, would it be missing half a day?
Or do they last 14 whole days, that is, I put it on day 1 at 5 and last until day 14 at 5 too?
I don't know if I explain myself well ...

Laire's profile photo
Laire
11/03/2014 10:47 a.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Another silly question, does it bother you to sleep?It is that I am one of those who turn and go around the bed, and I am afraid that I take off.Laire, I understand that the 14 days is not accurate, there are people who will last 14, others, 13, and I have read people who have lasted 8, everything depends on the activity you do or the behavior of the indivudual.

And already placed, another dumb doubt :) Now that the cold comes, the meter also works with a sweater and the coat put on?It is that sometimes they give me downtown giving long walks the weekends, and I think it has to be very comfortable being on the street to pass the meter through the patch as is, with the coat.Is that so?

valky's profile photo
valky
11/03/2014 10:58 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Valky, without problems with the coat, reads it perfectly.And in bed I have not had any problems.
The days of the days I have not reached the 14th, you discount you, you are saying the days that you have left, 14, 13, 12 ....

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/03/2014 11:05 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Valky I understand that if it does not last the 14 days it is because the sensor has taken off and it has fallen, right?But that if you do not take off it lasts 14 days, which is for what is scheduled.
I do not do sports and neither do I know much so I hope it lasts without problems ... I will also watch in case I have to put some dressing on so that it does not take off.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
11/03/2014 11:14 a.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

The patch lasts 14 days, that means that if you put it today at 17:08 the patch stops working at 14 days at 5:08 p.m., my mother has durable 14 days I do not despair, yes, yes,He has it lied with a very fine band

DiabetesForo
11/04/2014 2:27 p.m.

I don't like the calculator.The ACCU-Chek Expert is better and more complete.Ah, and for someone who has said something about looking with hair glycemia before paying attention to the calculator ... there is no other!The calculator does not work with the interstitial measurement of the free.You have to click on the finger at each meal if you want to use the calculator at each meal.With what you should click a minimum of 3 times a day even if you use free.

For the rest, it is true that there is a period of adjustment in the sensors, and what it seems is that it depends on each person and certain physiological conditions, but still undetermined.To me the first value that gave me free when it began to measure was the same exactly as the blood meter.You can imagine the face that remained.But apart from that which is pure anecdote, in general to me that period of adjustment, calibration or whatever I want to be called, it takes me little and nothing.From the beginning it measures me well.And the rest of the time, with quite scarce differences, as I have related in my blog.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/04/2014 3:13 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

I'm still hallucinating!Yesterday the patch put me.Because the results cannot be more similar to those of capillary measurement that I do with insulinx.I read that many people start to do well at 2 or 3 days, from the first moment it almost nailed it to me.The first was 86 with free, 83 with Insulinx.

A yesterday graphic of Insulinx and free, I also put the equivalent measurements with the two devices (the first corresponds to the free and the second to Insulinx):

86-83 76-81 84-86 118-121 109-109 (yes, yes) 54-58 63-64

Today continues with the same accuracy

DiabetesForo
11/04/2014 3:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.