{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Hansolo said:
I don't like the calculator.The ACCU-Chek Expert is better and more complete.Ah, and for someone who has said something about looking with hair glycemia before paying attention to the calculator ... there is no other!The calculator does not work with the interstitial measurement of the free.You have to click on the finger at each meal if you want to use the calculator at each meal.With what you should click a minimum of 3 times a day even if you use free.

For the rest, it is true that there is a period of adjustment in the sensors, and what it seems is that it depends on each person and certain physiological conditions, but still undetermined.To me the first value that gave me free when it began to measure was the same exactly as the blood meter.You can imagine the face that remained.But apart from that which is pure anecdote, in general to me that period of adjustment, calibration or whatever I want to be called, it takes me little and nothing.From the beginning it measures me well.And the rest of the time, with quite scarce differences, as I have related in my blog.

I have already realized that the calculator only works with the capita measurement, but then why do they caught so much about "forget about the punctures"?

It happened to me like you, he is going well from the first moment.I hope it continues with the same accuracy because the safety and control that the device gives you is huge.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/04/2014 3:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What envy you give me!Today is the sixth day I carry it, and I still can trust.Of course, more than 30 has not happened, but there is a difference of 25, 20, 15 or nothing ...

It helps me to see the trends, yes, but as now I play with a very small margin, it does not work for me, for me more or less is very important.

I will tell you if the thing changes.

Salvador, wouldn't it be better to buy from your mother the tegaderm?I think it would be much more practical.It is very finite and nothing shows, it is very comfortable.You just have to stick it and forget about it, show you, sleep and everything without worrying.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
11/05/2014 6 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
11/05/2014 1:27 p.m.

Hello.Very interesting magazine, advertisement to full page of the free Abbott, take already !!!!!
It remains to be seen in the press and car magazines and motorcycles, that everything will be.Impressive and hallucinated.From Dexcom, the most I have seen was a brochure in English in the clinic of a good endocrine.
Greetings.

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/05/2014 4:16 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I have gotten the edge of my endo to try it .. I want to have!It seems great that I give a hype to all this, I saw it a couple of days in the news of Antena 3, it is necessary the fear that the competition puts so that others spoke, for the good of us ... greetings.

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
11/05/2014 6:51 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

Pabloj2000 said:
Hello.Very interesting magazine, advertisement to full page of the free Abbott, take already !!!!!
It remains to be seen in the press and car magazines and motorcycles, that everything will be.Impressive and hallucinated.From Dexcom, the most I have seen was a brochure in English in the clinic of a good endocrine.
Greetings.

If you are attentive you can see more: the other day they announced on Antena 3 a special program for diabetes day and in the advance they said something like "... and the new control techniques ..." with images of the free background free.

I think the damage to those of Dexcom will be worse even than we predicted.They are selling us this donkey as a new and resolutive of all the evils of diabetes, and we will have to swallow at least the 7 years of delay that Abbot carries with respect to Dexcom.

That is, instead of evolving in 2014 from the Dexcom, we will evolve from free.A horror.But within the horrors, to see if the S.S.It will include it and force it instead of the strips, having to carry dexcom and free glued to the body by noses.

BuffI don't see it.Today I am pessimistic.

Lidia9110 said:
... It seems great that I give a hype to all this, I saw it a couple of days in the news of Antena 3, it takes the fear that the competition puts for the others to spill, for the good of us ... greetings.

Hopefully it is like that and Dexcom puts the batteries.But I'm afraid it won't be so.
The European market for Dexcom is insignificant and will be easier to stop winning than to invest to win more.Dexcom is calm because in his US market, he has absolutely nothing to do because he is an ancient donkey.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/06/2014 4:53 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

By the way, visit my health center, I show them the freestyle (of course or pajolera that it existed), I ask my head doctor if you can change the current strips and give me the optium and thus "activate" the options of the options ofreader insulin calculator and...Bluffff !!!In my health center "they don't usually arrive."I only have to buy a boat in the pharmacy to try these options and in the successive visits teach the empty boat to see if I have more luck and "they are arriving"

In the end...Things of being Indian bunches.

DiabetesForo
11/06/2014 5:45 a.m.

A question ???Some have come out
"Sensor error.
Glucose reading is not available.
Try the scanning again in 10 minutes "?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2014 10:17 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

It came to me yesterday, at the moment it gives me the lowest readings than in the glucometer (about 30 less or so).For example, it makes me spent all night in hypoglycemia, and when I did the hair measurement I was 90, and I had a good time, of course.Let's see if it fits 2 or 3 days as I read more people here.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
11/06/2014 10:39 a.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

wrote gala:
A question ???Some have come out
"Sensor error.
Glucose reading is not available.
Try the scanning in 10 minutes "?
Yesterday when I went to run with my friend, I did the cool showing the device and I was an error.I think the bug has its own life and wanted to leave me wrong
Hehehehe

Nor had it left before, nor has it left me after

DiabetesForo
11/06/2014 11:11 a.m.

The sensor has returned to life ???

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2014 12:09 p.m.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2014 12:10 p.m.

gala said:

The error lasted for about 15 minutes, the enough to leave me bad in front of my friend :)) :)) :))

After that, it has not happened to me again and it works perfectly

DiabetesForo
11/06/2014 1:46 p.m.

Well, my na de na, I called Abott when I had already been told that I have been waiting for another but before the time I put an exhausted sensor, I started a new sensor.What anger I just had 1 day.
To me with the other nothing at all, I will be me ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2014 1:55 p.m.

To me that that message came out as soon as I put it, but I thought I had drove it crazy because I mediated about 4 times in 2 minutes.The message has not come out again.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
11/06/2014 2:33 p.m.

gala said:
Well, my na de na, I called Abott when I had already told me like that they wait for another one but before the time I put an exhausted sensor, start new sensor.What anger I just had 1 day.
What I have seen when I have removed it, well before failing I was stinging a little, it is apart from that God has cost me and helps to remove that, inside it was full of blood, has any happened to you ???With me with the other nothing, but the funny thing is that it also failed me, but the other time I put "inactive sensor", I will be me .... look what is weird ...
>

Call Abbott and send you another sensor you had and failed.In an English forum I have read that they sent him another new and that the old man had to return him in an envelope they sent along with the new sensor.You are not silent gala and you put it.

You will tell us how the matter is going.Call Abbott

DiabetesForo
11/06/2014 6:34 p.m.

For those who have it, have you tried to extend the life of the sensors?It is supposed to last 14 days and is electronically controlled, but when they spend the 14 days, you reset the device and give it a sensor again?It is supposed to reset it will think that a sensor has never been put and perhaps it could work.Come on, I talk to speak.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/07/2014 3:40 a.m.

It does not leave you, it puts you inactive sensor

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2014 10:17 a.m.

I believe that the emitting sensor sends num series to the receiver and the receiver being 14 days with that serial number no longer accepts it.The issuer I have my doubts that receives the receiver's information.The ideal test would be that two people who have it try the 14 days if the emitting sensor can be recognized with the other receiver.Well I don't know if I have explained very well.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/07/2014 2:10 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I didn't understand anything Jconegar hahaha

DiabetesForo
11/07/2014 3:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.