{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Do you know any if I can go through the airport controls without problem with the sensor?It sounds to me that in the Diabetological Education course I made before summer someone commented that no but I don't remember it well.Thank you!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/13/2016 12:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Joseludi said:
fer123 said:
then.Is it worth spending € 50 on the reader having an NFC mobile?It is my utlim doubt before placing the order.Aid.

I believe that if with the mobile you can not make hair measurement in case you need to contrast with the interstitial measurement (and one tells you that in each sensor only an average of 3 or 4 capillaries will be done in each sensor)

Capillary medication is to puncture on a finger and with a drop of blood and a strip do the medication right?I do that with an apparatus of the One Touch brand that they have given me in social security along with some strips.

If I buy the Freestylelibre reader, are One Touch strips compatible with these?Or can I ask Social Security to change the brand for Freestylelibre?In case I do not accept the change I think I will continue using those of One Touch because you throw them with the discount I get the box of 50 strips at € 0.45 and without discount it stays in € 45 I imagine that the freestylelibre strips withoutThe Social Security discount will walk at approximately 40 or 50 euros the 50 -strips box and it is something that I cannot pay because I measure me 6 times a day and every week it would have to spend € 50 more on strips if I could not take advantage of the strips thatThey offer me in the SS ...

fer123's profile photo
fer123
09/13/2016 10:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Fer123 are not compatible.It is that in the autonomous community where I live they have a contract with Abbot and I am responsible for insulynx but I have told them to give me the strips of the previous model that are valid for free too.

If where they live they do not have Abbot, that I am seeing no, you would have to pay you the strips and then you are the one to decide.In any case luck in the decision and I hope you do well.Read this thread from the beginning

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/13/2016 1:22 p.m.

Hello
Recently I read that in Britain they have freestyle with the alarm provision.
Do you know this possibility?

hijodetroya's profile photo
hijodetroya
09/13/2016 3:17 p.m.

@Nigiri, I have spent many controls and has never been pidded or told me anything or has broken down.

DiabetesForo
09/13/2016 6:35 p.m.

@Nigiri although as Kraken told you many people spend with them without problems and without failing, in the book they send they indicate that you cannot.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
09/13/2016 9:25 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

ok, thanks @kraken and @gemater

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/14/2016 9:44 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Fer123 With the free glycometer you can get off in Excel all measurements and the mobile application only sends the photos of the options of options it has and for me they are not enough to take them to the doctor

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/17/2016 9:09 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

People who put it in gluteo, culete or thigh Can they tell me more or less at what height?I have read my whole thread and my conclusion is

Gluteo, in the highest area of ​​the ass, just below the rubber of the underpant but does not bother when you sit?

Thigh, I imagine that also at the front or on the sides of the thigh because in the back of the thigh when one sits in a chair also annoyed.Where is better in the front or on the sides of the thigh?Is it okay in the upper area just where the legs begin to separate?

Finally, I am a thin and very fibrous person.I have no fat and I fear that the measurement is not correct, in this case, is it recommended in the culete right?

fer123's profile photo
fer123
09/17/2016 1:50 p.m.

Edito :: Repeated

fer123's profile photo
fer123
09/17/2016 1:55 p.m.

I have once commented that what I do not like about the free is the software it has to be able to put notes, observations, filter for results, incidents, hypos, hypers, etc.

I do not like what I see in the reader or I like the report that he takes in PDF.I just like the daily pattern

Well, a few days ago Mysugr already has a connection with LibreLink and everything that is read with this last application is collected by MySugg.It is so practical that I have decided to pay for a month (if you pay a month there are 2.99 euros)

You can see the continuous measurement graph with capillary measurements, you can add photos of meals, descriptions, you have tags of everything ...

... And what I like most is search, yes, I look for it?

Well, we always walk with the issue of trial and error, proof and error, proof and error ... and this or you point it in some place or keep it in memory and in the end you do not remember.With Mysugr leo me with LibreLink and in MySugg I add that measurement and add data according to a hypo, prepare to run, face a meal etc.For almost everything has a label.You are looking for and you can add so many filters, labels, text, etc. and in the end the coincidences appear and how it turned out.I am testing it and it is looking for me of great help.The safest thing is that in the end end up paying annually.You can install free here:

Link

DiabetesForo
09/17/2016 7:25 p.m.

Another characteristic that I have discovered and that can be very useful for parents:

If you install the application in your mobile with the same user that the child has in the mobile you can see how the child is (it would be something like XDRIP but without the need to configure anything)

DiabetesForo
09/17/2016 9:25 p.m.

@joseludi, a million thanks !!!!I am going to look at him, and I will have to do what happens with the mobile phones, with that of my daughter and that of my husband tells me that LibreLink is not compatible and mine does not read any app and that that should be able.
@Fer123, my daughter has taken him since the beginning of summer and none has bothered him at all, and now that he is sitting all morning in school either.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/19/2016 12:01 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Link

RocioLlinares
09/19/2016 12:10 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
@Joseludi, a million thanks !!!!I am going to look at him, and I will have to do what happens with the mobile phones, with that of my daughter and that of my husband tells me that LibreLink is not compatible and mine does not read any app and that that should be able.
@Fer123, my daughter has taken him since the beginning of summer and none has bothered him at all, and now that he is sitting in the school either.

@Rociollinares, look, it will not be that you have deactivated the NFC, many times a small detail is responsible for something not to work

DiabetesForo
09/19/2016 12:24 p.m.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "sprinkle"

Great news, I saw on the Social Diabetes Facebook page that had been tried for a long time but nothing was heard.Anyway, what I like most about MySugg is the possibility of photos and especially labeling measurements, putting observations in almost everything and then doing a search with countless options.For example, what did it work well when I went to run?Well, as I have labeled measurements with "pre -exercise" you search that label and see all the coincident records and from there you can move through the graph and see what you did before and later.But you can do searches that have "pre -exercise" and "high values", and breakfast with "low values", and breakfast with "high values" and have breakfast muffins and thus until almost infinity.I am a lot although I still have it under observation

DiabetesForo
09/19/2016 12:28 p.m.

@joselugi, yes, I have it activated and there is no way.

RocioLlinares
09/19/2016 1:32 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares seemed to read somewhere that some mobile phones and specifically a Samsung model if the head does not fail me, you will not have all Samsung for a casual ...?By the way, in LibreLink you have to register, to see if it will not work for that ..?For giving ideas

Have you tried with the phone of a relative/ friend ..?Just out of curiosity @-)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/19/2016 1:42 p.m.

@sigsauer, with mine bingo !!!!I have a samsung ....: D
My husband and daughter have a BQ: my daughter's is in repair, when we collect him we will tell the boy from the store the problem, he can solve him.And if not, we will try a relative, as you say.

RocioLlinares
09/19/2016 1:53 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I am falling into the @rociollinares account that I do not know if I have clarified it, with the LibreLink the reader escaped and the program website is sent.Then you install MySugr and you have to link FreeLink's account with MySugg, link the account data, not the application itself.What does that mean?Well, the freeLink is not needed nothing more than in your daughter's mobile.You and your husband can have the MySugong application installed with the registration data and see what your daughter scan

DiabetesForo
09/19/2016 4:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.