{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Yes @sigsauer this time is what I did since I had previously read that it was the best, anyway it seems that it is already quite matched!Thank you!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/07/2016 1:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I just realized that I have the sensor adhesive as with blood below x_x has happened to someone ????The thing is that it seems that it continues to work

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/07/2016 9:15 p.m.

@nigiri If it does not hurt, it chips or notes anything weird or worry, it has bleed me once again and works the same or even better ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/07/2016 10:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks @sigsauer what I am going to do tomorrow is to catch something in the pharmacy to cover it because the adhesive part has risen somewhere, what I do not know is why it has bleed me if I have not given any blow or anything... I get angry because I have only two days with him and looks horrible now!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/07/2016 10:57 p.m.

@nigiri has bleed you because the sensor filament has caught you a capillary, it is the most normal thing in the world, it does not have a blow not you try, it is like when the needle of the ball bleeds you.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/07/2016 11:07 p.m.

But then I shouldn't have bleeding to put it?He has bleed me two days later, that's why it seems strange to me @sigsauer

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/07/2016 11:45 p.m.

@Nigiri Once I got a jet of blood from the circuit seen in the sensor.
No problem.But put an adhesive to last for 14 days.

With Glimp it lasted 13 hours and end.It does not reach 24 @sigsauer but the new sensor varies between 6-30 mg below.What anger!Since April I have not had any that fits the capillary.
I have to say that the free with glucose strip also measures 10 below my other insulinx glucometer

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/08/2016 2:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

How to protect freestyle when sports is done and when you doubt more than much.I load a sensor yesterday and I don't know how to protect it

macas's profile photo
macas
09/08/2016 5:18 p.m.

Tegaderm and Fixomull have recommended here @macas

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/08/2016 5:22 p.m.

@Macas, with my daughter we use transparent fixomull, it is very discreet and it does not show.There are people who use dolls.
Regarding the sensor, don't you change it?ABBOTT does not tell you that you can't do sports, sweat ..... so if you don't hold you, they should change it.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/08/2016 5:45 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I have bought in the pharmacy one called Leukomed T plus and a shit punctured in a stick, I have put it at 6:00 p.m., I have gone to Pilates class and in the middle of the class I have started taking offAnd on top of that € 5.59 has cost me the 5th box. I asked the pharmacist the fixomull @rociollinares and he told me that I have to tell him the exact measure, that there are many fixomull and the tegaderm has told me the same ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/08/2016 7:54 p.m.

nigiri said:
I have bought in the pharmacy one called leukomed t plus and a shit punctured in a stick, I have put it at 18:00, I have gone to class ofPilates and in the middle of the class I started to take off and on top it has cost me € 5.59 the box of 5.Many Fixomull and Tegaderm has told me the same ...

The Tegaderm had to ask the same laboratory because the right measure for the sensor did not sell it in pharmacies.Leave me to see if I find the post where the phone and the address come so you can ask them (they will sell you a box of 100 units because those apostites are almost exclusively sold to hospitals)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/08/2016 9:05 p.m.

Rectifico @nigiri, I asked one of the three distributors who told me in 3M that are the ones that manufacture the tegaderm.

I commissioned Maran Medical (Telephone 914690031)

Here you can see the thread where the subject was commented:

Link

DiabetesForo
09/08/2016 9:28 p.m.

Thanks @joseludi

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/09/2016 1:55 a.m.

Hello everyone, looking for the network I have arrived here.I really want to try the freestylelibre.I have some doubts to see if the people who have it can help me.I have seen that this freestylelibre works with NFC and the Android mobile could be used as a reader Link

Does anyone know in the mobile if the Android app is exactly the same as the official reader of the website?If so, I would like to save the reader's money

fer123's profile photo
fer123
09/12/2016 9:13 p.m.

fer123 said:
Hello everyone, searching for the network I have arrived here.I really want to try the freestylelibre.I have some doubts to see if the people who have it can help me.I have seen that this freestylelibre works with NFC and the Android mobile could be used as a reader Link

Does anyone know in the mobile if the Android app is exactly the same as the official reader of the website?If so, I would like to save the reader's money

Yes, @fer123, you can do without the reader.In fact, if you start the sensor with LibreLink you can no longer read it with the official reader.What happens is that you can no longer use the printed reports that you then take to the doctor.Even so, I do not like the reports made by the reader, much less those of the application.The biggest reason is that I cannot filter results to get a personalized report.The only filtering is the one by dates and by types of reports that you want to take out.If you add a note to the official reader, in the report you cannot see that note to which it belongs, that and also that you cannot see the exact hours for my taste is very green

DiabetesForo
09/12/2016 10:40 p.m.

Joseludi said:
fer123 said:
hello everyone, searching for the network I have arrived here.I really want to try the freestylelibre.I have some doubts to see if the people who have it can help me.I have seen that this freestylelibre works with NFC and the Android mobile could be used as a reader Link

Yes, @fer123, you can do without the reader.In fact, if you start the sensor with LibreLink you can no longer read it with the official reader.What happens is that you can no longer use the printed reports that you then take to the doctor.Even so, I do not like the reports made by the reader, much less those of the application.The biggest reason is that I cannot filter results to get a personalized report.The only filtering is the one by dates and by types of reports that you want to take out.If you add a note to the official reader, in the report you cannot see that note to which it belongs, that and also that you cannot see the exact hours for my taste is very green

Thank you very much for answering.Let's see if I have understood it well

If you start the sensor with the official reader, you can subsequently read with the official reader and mobile application.On the other hand, if it is only the application, the application can be used.

You can only print reports that have been made with the official reader through a computer.Application measurements cannot be printed.

In the rest, is all the application and the reader the same?If you use the application, the mobile also tells me the last 8 hours of my glucose history and a tendency arrow if the glucose goes up or down?

Finally, the mobile must have NFC, does the battery of the very soon for this end?Or do you only spend battery when you read?

Edito: I have entered the FreeLink website and I have read the frequent questions.Puts this:

You can also send reports by email or SMS from the FreeLink application.

I imagine that if it can be sent you can also print.

fer123's profile photo
fer123
09/12/2016 11:07 p.m.

fer123 said:
Joseludi said:
fer123 said:
fer123 said:
hello to all, search for the network I have arrived here.I really want to try the freestylelibre.I have some doubts to see if the people who have it can help me.I have seen that this freestylelibre works with NFC and the Android mobile could be used as a reader Link

Thank you very much for answering.Let's see if I have understood it well

If you start the sensor with the official reader, you can subsequently read with the official reader and mobile application.On the other hand, if it is only the application, the application can be used.
exactly, if you start the sensor with LibreLink you can no longer use the reader, although you can use the other Android, Liapp and Glimp applications

You can only print reports that have been made with the official reader through a computer.Application measurements cannot be printed.

In the rest, is all the application and the reader the same?If you use the application, the mobile also tells me the last 8 hours of my glucose history and a tendency arrow if the glucose goes up or down?
Yes, SII are going to use reader and mobile that no more than 8 hours do not pass without any of these device or can be lagoons in the corresponding report

Finally, the mobile must have NFC, does the battery of the very soon for this end?Or do you only spend battery when you read?
no, because you only use the NFC when you open the application

Edito: I have entered the FreeLink website and I have read the frequent questions.Puts this:

You can also send reports by email or SMS from the FreeLink application.

I imagine that if it can be sent you can also print.
The reports are basically screenshots of what you see on the screen

DiabetesForo
09/12/2016 11:40 p.m.

So.Is it worth spending € 50 on the reader having an NFC mobile?It is my utlim doubt before placing the order.Aid.

fer123's profile photo
fer123
09/12/2016 11:53 p.m.

fer123 said:
then.Is it worth spending € 50 on the reader having an NFC mobile?It is my utlim doubt before placing the order.Aid.

I believe that if with the mobile you can not make hair measurement in case you need to contrast with the interstitial measurement (and one tells you that in each sensor only an average of 3 or 4 capillaries will be done in each sensor)

DiabetesForo
09/12/2016 11:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.