{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I await that test.
Within 14 days it will be useful.
I just install a sensor without knowing about LibreLink.
Greetings and thanks.

hijodetroya's profile photo
hijodetroya
09/01/2016 3:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I take two days of advantage if nothing strange happens.So you will have room for maneuver.;)

rbordes's profile photo
rbordes
09/01/2016 3:39 p.m.

Una vida con diabetes... 32 de 36.

You can install Glimp on the mobile and do not need to be in the 60 minutes of activation.
There is another app, liap, which is also going well.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/03/2016 10:31 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

To Ruthbia
I understand that Glimp is an application. Do you have any interesting feature?

hijodetroya's profile photo
hijodetroya
09/04/2016 12:36 a.m.

For me it is the best because you can enter capillaries and Glimp recalculate considering these parameters.It shows you the corrected red curve and the purple that reads directly from the sensor

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/04/2016 12:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In addition Glimp gives you 12 extra hours of readings since the sensor expires, it has expired me at 9 in the morning and I stretch it until 9 pm, it could be more but less gives a stone !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/04/2016 5:16 p.m.

Hello everyone, I just put the sensor again, to see how, now that I am not going to go to the pool etc. you recommend covering it equally?If so, with what?I have read Tegaderm around here or tape, what would be better?
Greetings to all and thanks !!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/05/2016 1:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
hello everyone, I just put the sensor again, to see how such, now that I will not go to the pool anymore etc.If so, with what?I have read Tegaderm around here or tape, what would be better?
Greetings to all and thanks !!

It is that each one is a world @nigiri, I use Tegaderm but only when I see that I am taking the tapo.

I would try not to cover it from you and if you see that you start taking off then you put the dressing

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/05/2016 1:40 p.m.

Thanks @joseludi!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/05/2016 1:45 p.m.

@nigiri, with my daughter we use transparent fixomull, but now that it takes it in the cullet we only use it if we see that it starts to take off.At the moment these last two have endured without covering.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/05/2016 3:25 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thanks @rociollinares :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/05/2016 3:58 p.m.

At the moment the difference with the capillary is brutal, I will wait a couple of days to see if it happens to me as with the previous one that began to match:/

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/05/2016 5:51 p.m.

Hello, I'm macas and I present myself
I am new in the forum and in the Freestyle, and I would like to know how I could hold the sensor when doing sports, I practice a lot and I imagine that whether you sweat a lot, as if swimming they will not be very good for the subjection of the sensor.
That is my question thanks

macas's profile photo
macas
09/05/2016 6:35 p.m.

@Macas, you have a lot of options.I can tell you that the transparent fixomull endures very well, it is what we have put my daughter this summer for the theme of beach and pool.Surely colleagues give you other options.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/05/2016 7 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thank you, I will try fixomull
Greetings Rocío

macas's profile photo
macas
09/05/2016 7:05 p.m.

I use Tegaderm.The truth is that it is very easy to put yourself even if you do it with just one hand

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/05/2016 7:21 p.m.

@nigiri but you place it when you are more or less stable without much glycemic variation ..?I do not understand it I have put it this morning and almost nailed the results with the capillary .. I wake up at 9 I am quite stable and with good blood glucose, I put it on myself, I wait 1 hour without doing anything at all and afterwardsBreakfast normally ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/05/2016 9:56 p.m.

Well, I have put it this morning and I activated it in the OFI when I was stable and I have been sitting until 15. I have 30mg below the capillary, like everyone else I have put less.

I fixed it with tape despite taking it in the buttock, in case, I already lost one.It costs me anything and it is not seen.
Now I have two, one with Glimp 12.5 hours expired and keep reading, and the new one that told you with free and freelink.Let's see if I pass @sigsauer and measures me 24 hours more ;-)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/05/2016 11:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia at 12 overt 12 hours the glymp is stagnant at the last value, put 105 mg/dl and there it stays up or down, measure 3 hours later and follow at 105 at least in my case, ifSomeone stretches more time to say it ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/06/2016 12:38 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@ruthbia at 12 overtThen and continue in 105 at least in my case, if someone stretches it more time to say it ..

The same thing happens to us, 12h and from there flat.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
09/07/2016 12:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.