{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@Leticia21 To me today they have asked me if I have had to go to the health center because the free has not given me the reading.
They have asked me about capillary measures but have not asked me.I have told you that I have also used FreeLink and Glimp to record the failure ... The lady who has attended me has been mute and immediately has taken note to send me a new one.

@Arotorias to the free can put alarm with a smartwatch, but it is a paste.Look in Google.

@Joseludi I make 3 capillaries every day, one before each meal.Like you, the first two days I get more capillaries to see the deviation it has.Normally the free is 10-20 mg below, the one that I have now goes 5-10mg below, unappreciable when calculating dose.

Why complain .... I also complain about Insulinx, you can measure yourself twice in a row with deviations of more than 30 mg defects or glucometer?I will never know.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/11/2016 12:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

With 5 days of a sensor and although I fell (my fault because I started it when I hit with the port) I cannot comment too much, the first two days there was enough deviation but the third quite adjusted to the capillary and forMe, knowing if you are uploading or going down seems incredible especially when I am exercising that for me before that was a big problem.In September when I put it again, we'll see!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/11/2016 1:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Ruthbia about the alarms of the free on the smartwatch is of discouragegut or ass for the NFC to make contact continuously to have the alarm.I really don't see myself with a smartwatch attached to the ass with a velcro ...: ((((

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/11/2016 1:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I believe that this is the same usual debate. Each one will choose the meter that works or that he adapts to his needs and pocket. I have used freestyle since he left and was very happy. When they diagnosed my daughter from diabetes of diabetes9 years I bought it from the alarms.Taking meter has given me a lot of life, to see the data transmitted continuously ... but I already say that this is very personal and according to what each one needs.

beti's profile photo
beti
08/11/2016 2:25 p.m.

What a streak I have with the sensors.The one who put him last night last night began to give "error and that the sensor could not be read and tried in 10 minutes."I did it more than 5 occasions waiting for those intervals of 10 minutes and then I gave me "Sensor exhausted. I started a new sensor to prove glucose": ((: (:: ((and still had 7 more days.Liapp and puts me values ​​of <40 constants but if it reflects the 7 days that I had left.since I made the order last Sunday and it has not yet reached me

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
08/14/2016 9:20 a.m.

Has anyone had to do an electrocardiogram?

I have to do an effort test and include an electrocardiogram.More than anything it is because if it is convenient not to go with a sensor, when I ask to take into account the date and not catch me with the sensor in half

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/17/2016 9:21 p.m.

@joseludi to me 2 months ago they made the review in the electrocardiogram included and I had the sensor placed in the gluteus, in principle there are no problems or the device did anything strange ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/17/2016 11:22 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@Joseludi 2 months ago they did the review in the electrocardiogram included and I had the sensor placed in the buttock, in principle there are no problems or the device did anything strange...

Well, good @sigsauer, you leave me quieter.That having to block the test dates with the sensors is an annoyance.Anyway I have also put the consultation in several Facebook groups.I hope nobody has had problems.

With what I conclude here so that people have the more information the better in this issue

DiabetesForo
08/17/2016 11:29 p.m.

Many people have answered me in the free group of users on Facebook @Sigsauer anyone has given any problem

DiabetesForo
08/18/2016 8:53 a.m.

Well, I'm going to give positive fact.The sensor that has been nailed the measures of the capillary for 9 days.So I just use the capillary once a day.
It is the third with which it happens to me.The other constant deviations of 10-20 so also great.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/18/2016 9:58 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Super discouragement with the free: ((I put it on the Wednesday but do not activate it until Thursday morning that was more stable ... but it was useless. The only value that gives me similar is the first in the morning ...But the rest of the day nothing ... difference of 30/50 or even more.
It is my fourth sensor or one has done well ... one took off, another reading failure to a few days, etc. But any ever has given me values ​​in which there are no such great deviations ... So money lying.I was thinking about this ... since it only serves me to look at a trend (as long as it is not marking it although I have more than 100 in blood) and I wanted to try gluteo as I have read that some are doing well ... butI don't know where it's to put it

Leticia21
08/22/2016 12:45 a.m.

@Leticia21 I think that what happens to you is not normal, to everyone a bad sensor has come out but what you have is not normal at all, something you have to be doing wrong or the place of placement is not very good or theFilament does not enter to the interstitial fluid skin layer, I can't find another explanation, or you don't have 1 gram of fat ...;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/22/2016 9:47 a.m.

@sigsauer that's what I say ... Someone can go wrong ... but who runs mine. I was thinking if maybe it will be the device ... but neither because I do it with the application and it is the same.Last night I started "reading error. Try it in 10 minutes" and nothing and I still have 11 days.I'm going to call customer attention ... They will meet me.
With respect to fat I have normal ... I don't know ... I can take pinch in my arms.

Leticia21
08/22/2016 10:12 a.m.

@Leticia21 I just put the new one in gluteo.2 fingers below the panty rubber.There is fat to measure.
Now I am in bed (holidays)... Wait the 60 min, without putting it hours before.
The morning values ​​are equal to the capillary, the rest of the day vary but more or less always in the same order.
Let's see if you have more luck with the latter

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/22/2016 10:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Leticia21 I try again in 10 minutes has come out several times but I do not wait for the 10 mts, in 2 MNTS I do another measurement again and it already works normal.

Try the buttock as @ruthbia told you, I have put them there and that I carry a competed blisters between the sensor and the skin to avoid irritations ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/22/2016 1:02 p.m.

Goodssss .... Meanwhile negative comment ... I will leave a positive one ... I am one of those that @joseludi says that they have good experiences and have not said anything.The first, I am one of those who protects the sensors with Tegaderm Standar 6 x 7 ... under my experience they go much better until the last day and forget about hooks, takeoffs and others.The fact of seeing the trends and graphics gives me incredible security when doing sports, activity or when bedtime.Regarding the theme of punctures ... it is true that you do not stop clicking, at least I continue with the anterior ... but before with only the glucometer the controls were much more ... so the reduction ofpunctures is very high.Regarding the price ... it certainly has a high cost ... but the quality of life you achieve and good controls are worth it ... and if they help you delay complications ... it is clear that it is simply my way of thinking, without encouragement of offending and if they contribute.Greetings to all.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
08/22/2016 1:12 p.m.

I think I'm going to do that @sigsauer @ruthbia ... put it in gluteo since in my arms it does not go.
I have also read that they have put it in the belly ... there I have some more meat because the truth is that of playing the legs and gluteos I have fibrous
@sigsauer how do you have a compeed?Above the sensor?

Leticia21
08/22/2016 1:15 p.m.

Hello, I tell my experience: super happy!I have 3 free freestyle sensors and I have only given 3 pinzachos on the finger to check, and always accurate.For me it is 100% reliable, even making routes in the mountain I have been 100%.
The only "bad" that takes off for sweat soon, creams, bathrooms ... I cover it with a transparent dressing from the 7th day.
Chao!

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
08/22/2016 1:32 p.m.

@Leticia21 The compeed is attached to the skin and I put the sensor on top so that the sensor's glue does not touch my skin that is what caused me irritation or allergy ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/22/2016 3:17 p.m.

ranty said:
good .... meanwhile negative comment ... I will leave a positive ... I am one of those that says @joseludi who have good experiences and have not said anything.The first, I am one of those who protects the sensors with Tegaderm Standar 6 x 7 ... under my experience they go much better until the last day and forget about hooks, takeoffs and others.The fact of seeing the trends and graphics gives me incredible security when doing sports, activity or when bedtime.Regarding the theme of punctures ... it is true that you do not stop clicking, at least I continue with the anterior ... but before with only the glucometer the controls were much more ... so the reduction ofpunctures is very high.Regarding the price ... it certainly has a high cost ... but the quality of life you achieve and good controls are worth it ... and if they help you delay complications ... it is clear that it is simply my way of thinking, without encouragement of offending and if they contribute.Greetings to all.

Do you use Tegaderm from the first day @ranty?I only use it when I see that he is taking off.The sensor that I currently have in that sense is going wrong, at five days it has begun to take off and I have to walk with the Tegaderm.

I am not even capillary in post-pandarials, I see that I almost always have minimal differences, and when they are a little older they are nothing dangerous

I'm glad there are more people who are doing very well.

DiabetesForo
08/23/2016 midnight

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.