{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@nigiri, if it takes off they do not ask for anything, even that you return it, or at least not.If it gives error if they ask you to return it, I returned one, but they only asked me for the sensor.So many times you end up saying that he has taken off ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
08/07/2016 11:41 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
@nigiri, if it takes off they ask you nothing, even that you return it, or at least not us.If it gives error if they ask you to return it, I returned one, but they only asked me for the sensor.So many times you end up saying that he has taken off ...

You are right @rociollinares, my case was that he took off the week.They did not ask me to send them the sensor, what I remember is if they asked me for the number

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/07/2016 11:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@joseludi activated it at 3:00 having had breakfast .... Maybe I had to have done how you say ... what anger ... now then a sensor lying in the trash?: ((now marking me 150 and in blood 220 ... my God what despair

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
08/08/2016 8:59 a.m.

Well, I have called Abbott and they have not put any paste, I have told them that he has taken off, they have asked me that if I had to use glucagon or go to the doctor because of it, I have told them no and they havesaid they sent me a new and point.Brilliant!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/08/2016 10:34 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

leticia21 said:
@Joseludi activated it at 3h having had breakfast .... Maybe I had to have done how you say ... what anger ... now then a sensor lying to thetrash??: ((now marking me 150 and in blood 220 ... my God what despair

NO @Leticia21 wait to see if it improves

DiabetesForo
08/08/2016 10:38 a.m.

@Leticia21 You have to look for the time when you see or know that you are more stable, for example I have only put the last in the morning but it has been before breakfast because if I do not know that after breakfast it is the timeof greater glycemic variability (in my case) of the day ... I also believe how Djio one day @ruthbia that influences blood glucose, that is, the better you are better although this is easy to say and difficult to do ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/08/2016 1:16 p.m.

The new one measures well because I have put it where there is fat.Give the measures just like the capillary

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/08/2016 4:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
the new measures well because I have put it where there is fat.Give the measures just like the capillary

All that time with hip?It is a lot.Anyway I'm glad that you do well

DiabetesForo
08/08/2016 4:57 p.m.

I have already seen @rutbia that you have had problems with the previous sensor and it marked you hiccups for hours without being correct.That happens to me not to read everything, hehehe.Sorry

DiabetesForo
08/08/2016 6:51 p.m.

And have you called to see if they change it @ruthbia?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/08/2016 7:07 p.m.

It has caught my attention that ABBOT's have asked @nigiri if he has had to use glucagon or go to the doctor .. will they have any responsibility if this happens?
He says in a prospect that he can give non -reliable measures?
I think you have to improve the sensor if so ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/08/2016 10:41 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

No hypo ... first I go 147 and from there to the next minute....
I haven't called yet.I have sent you an email with a lot of free photos with hair measures and also of Insulinx.I still don't know anything

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/08/2016 11:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
no hypo..primero me Marcho 147 and from there to the next minute....
I haven't called yet.I have sent you an email with a lot of free photos with hair measures and also of Insulinx.I still don't know anything

They are striking by phone, it will be faster @ruthbia.Surely they change it to you.Already if they do not trust, you tell you that you have sent them the photos, but I do not think you need to get to that

DiabetesForo
08/09/2016 12:14 a.m.

Yes @regina, I have been, they have been very short and very friendly, moreover, the call was cut just when I was giving him the new shipping address and they called me instantly, oh!They have also asked me if I was wearing it on the arm in the back ...
@Ruthbia I sent them an email for what I told you about the control solution and the strips and answered me two days saying that I would buy it in the pharmacy or call a phone number if I had any more query,It is where I have called to say that the sensor had taken off etc etc

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/09/2016 12:30 a.m.

@Regina I also call for my other sensor that gave me a fault and asked me if I had had to receive medical care or hospitalization, I don't know if they will have any kind of responsibility as you say.
With respect to places with fats to put the sensor ... it works there better for what I read?It is that in my arm I do not finish doing well, last night marking hypos and verified it in normal blood and values ​​and I have 2 days with this sensor.
Nor understand the jump that shows in the graph last night ... :(

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
08/09/2016 10:11 a.m.

The questions about glucagon, doctor .... They always ask them.They do talk that the sensor can give differences, I think they speak of 15% and whenever the trend is stable.If the trends are up or down, the difference that little pays attention can already be large, hence it must be said that the trend is stable.Like the arm, they always ask if you carry it in the area they indicate, so you always have to say that you carry it in your arm.

RocioLlinares
08/09/2016 10:18 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

It is a product that, if they present it as reliable, can have serious consequences for the user. That is why I say the responsibility and they will walk with lead feet ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/09/2016 11:32 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yes, and they themselves advise you to in any doubt, HIP, hyper verify with capillary.It would be necessary to know how they act if the case of glucagon use, medical assistance, ..... by sensor failure.

RocioLlinares
08/09/2016 11:39 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Leticia21, because I do not know if the issue of body fat will influence, but for you to get an idea, my daughter takes the fifth in the culete (if she has a fat, she will only have it in the culete), and at two hours of breakfast, 215Capillary and 214 The sensor, and with arrow down and that is supposed to be stable the differences are large.
With the theme of the hypos, my daughter was the same, sensor gave hypo and capillary not yet, what my daughter noticed her hiccup symptoms and we listened to the sensor.It is also true that we had a capillary that gave high glycemia and had to change us.
The jump can happen if you have been pressing it more than normal while you sleep.Anyway, and tell him, if the differences are very large and they jump you the same.

RocioLlinares
08/09/2016 11:55 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I have been saying since we started using it, it is a product to "half cook" at all meets the reliability it promises, at least not all the sensors, and I say it after using the sensor number 9, even so to usHelp and possibly we will continue using it.It is simply what there is ...

fjf's profile photo
fjf
08/09/2016 1:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.