{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@Ruthbia I am not a doctor but I understand that with the centimeter that has the filament of the free has caught you a nerve is almost impossible, it may have been a capillary but a nerve ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/06/2016 4:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, nerve but he has died today at 13:30 he has given me 147 and then goes down, go down ... and so on.It has broken without touching it to day 3. The insulinx abbott capilla gives me 80 and the other.On Monday, complain to Abbott and I hope they change it to me.I will send them the box and the free blood values ​​(I bought Opium strips on Amazon a month ago to try it) that measures well and the sensor continues in it.
I will take it tomorrow when I get home.
With how expensive it is... they could have better quality controls.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/06/2016 5:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It has fallen tonight, I have read here that some have called and sent you another, is it so?

@Ruthbia Well, the same is that I was wrong and that's why it hurt you and that's why it would be heard, right?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/07/2016 12:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Ruthbia @nigiri I Precisely for that I protect it well from day 1 that I put it for security and to take away from unnecessary trouble, called to Abbott, explanations as if you were a criminal, who believe you, send you the new one,You return the old man, in the end of a roll and an unnecessary head meal as if we already had few with ours ..
I took off one once, I know the reason and it was my fault but they replaced me, I just hope I don't happen again ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/07/2016 2:55 p.m.

I have it stuck with tape and nothing moves.He measured well and suddenly for hours until last night he already could not read the sensor... I have photographed everything with hours to send them evidence.
Tonight I will put another one and cross my fingers.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/07/2016 6:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I do not have the box so I doubt that they will return it to me, what I have is a doubt, when I put the new sensor, which will be tomorrow or to go down to my house (I am at my mother's house) how I doTo calibrate the new sensor?Because when I turn on the device it only lets me check the sensor that is supposed to wear
@Ruthbia @sigsauer

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/07/2016 7:09 p.m.

@nigiri In Theory No problem, you pass the reader and you will automatically detect you that you carry a different (new) sensor and ask you if you want to start the new sensor, each one carries a different serial number ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/07/2016 7:26 p.m.

Today I started a new one and marked me 80 and in blood 140, after 150 and the sensor continued in 70/80, I don't know what happens to him and to guide me.I see that the majority have variations of 20 or less but it will not act the same with 80 than with 150

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
08/07/2016 8:33 p.m.

I have already achieved @sigsauer, when the reader passed through the sensor that has fallen to me, it made me that the sensor was in poor condition and that it would change it so automatically has already been put only to read another sensor but after reading severalThreads I have decided that I wear the new one when I return from the beach, I am wrong to load another and I know that I will snorkeIn September I put the new one and to see if hopefully I have not thrown the box of this and I claim it to Abbot

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/07/2016 9:16 p.m.

Hi @nigiri, to me the last sensor that worked very well, when there were 3 days to finish he whistled saying that he put a sensor as if they had spent 14 days and called Abbot and in a few days they have sent me one, and a bag forSend the Q failed.The truth has been very fast.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/07/2016 9:22 p.m.

But and they ask you for the box where or something came?I think I have thrown @aliciaalicia

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/07/2016 9:26 p.m.

What crazy this sensor ... I don't understand anything

Leticia21
08/07/2016 9:42 p.m.

@Leticia21 That difference is not normal, where do you have it placed ..?I believe that either the sensor is screwed or placed somewhere that the filament has not reached the interstitial fluid, I would wait 1 day and if it continues in those values ​​I call Abbott. In any case, although as you already know that putting it with you with stable glycemiasIt works better, still placing it with variable glycemias there can be no difference ..

@nigiri I do not get envious with the snorkeling that I have already finished the holidays !!!
Anyway it is rare that they are failing so many sensors, no ..?Or they are going down the quality controls or you have the epidermis of crocodile ... :)) is a joke;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/07/2016 10:16 p.m.

@sigsauer in my case has been for Torpona, I have stumbled and I have found the door frame just in the sensor and it has risen to me but it is true that I see that many fail!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/07/2016 10:23 p.m.

@nigiri, I returned one and asked me for the box, but I didn't have it and I had no problems to send me another.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/07/2016 10:28 p.m.

@nigiri As @anaisabel the box does not ask you for you but the sensor does.

DiabetesForo
08/07/2016 10:42 p.m.

@sigsauer I put it today when I had already broken and I was with stable blood glucose.I have it placed on the arm.With the second that I put on the first hours I gave me hypos and when it really was not and called it and told me that I could be up to 24h so that of correct values ​​...
And I great ... lasts 14 days and 1 is not valid because it gives erroneous values ​​are already 13 days then.They sent me a 50 -strips package to check it in blood since he told me that if my other device was not theirs, what I told him was not reliable.
I hope the 24h that I would do tomorrow and if I will not call

Leticia21
08/07/2016 10:43 p.m.

Great, then I'll call tomorrow.Thanks @anaisabel @alicia

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/07/2016 11:18 p.m.

nigiri said:
but and they ask you for the box where or something came?I think I've thrown it @aliciaalicia

@nigiri, they do not ask for the box, I do not remember well if they asked me for the serial number or not (I keep the sensor lid that I am using where the number comes), see that surely comes on the bill.If you still don't have it, nothing happens, striking, you don't have to keep the number, don't you suppose you should not take off in 14 days ;-)?

DiabetesForo
08/07/2016 11:27 p.m.

leticia21 said:
@sigsauer I put it today when I had already brought out and I was with stable blood glucose.I have it placed on the arm.With the second that I put on the first hours I gave me hypos and when it really was not and called it and told me that I could be up to 24h so that of correct values ​​...
And I great ... lasts 14 days and 1 is not valid because it gives erroneous values ​​are already 13 days then.They sent me a 50 -strips package to check it in blood since he told me that if my other device was not theirs, what I told him was not reliable.
I hope the 24h that I would do tomorrow and if I will not call it again

@Leticia21, did you put it on or activated after breakfast?Maybe it would have been better at a time that you are not within 2 hours after some food.

Remaining 2 or 3 sensors that have gone badhours before having to activate it, and it also acts when I am stable.This is giving me great results

DiabetesForo
08/07/2016 11:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.