{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Let's see, it is not that I have a controlled diabetes, I only have to say that my last glycosylated was 8.1 (but the previous one was 8.7, so I am improving), but my endocrine told me that I had it stable,It only depends on my willpowVery fast and the health center sometimes always gives me less than I need.I already have less hypos than before and with an extra help of knowing at every step how my glucose reacts, I think I could improve my hem.From what you say, the same could be one more step to get out of the strips, before a dexcom, but to try it it seems more comfortable and cheaper to free.But well, I keep reading and think what to do.: P

valky's profile photo
valky
10/29/2014 4:21 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Mimbek, my comments are now aimed at the marketing campaign they are doing ... the alarms, not alarms, automated or manual, etc ... say that it already goes to the background and each one that assesses what he considersmore necessary or justified by the price.

But the issue is that it does not matter or bad (which will be good, but if it was bad, it would also be the same), the issue is that they are putting it in a surprising way, because they can and because they want, it is clear.The criticism in this case is for Dexcom, that I should do this a long time ago (and if you have to pay trips to the Canary Islands, because you had to pay them ... it is sad, but it is so).

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/29/2014 7:08 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Maca, you will need a help for help if you do sports and sweat a lot during the sport.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/30/2014 6 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hello, I am new in the forum, Dibetic for three years, and there is no way to control myself.What is free freestyle and what is it?Can anyone acquire it?Thank you.

giusseppe's profile photo
giusseppe
10/30/2014 12:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, in short, they are patches that you put in your arm, you last 2 weeks every patch, and you have an apparatus that you bring it through the patch every time you want and tell you the sugar you have, and it is putting what you havehad the last 8 hours.You can watch a video on your page.He just went on sale and the price is affordable, it would be to spend about 120 euros a month in both patches.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/30/2014 1:34 p.m.

It has already come to me !!For now the day with 30 or less of difference with respect to the capillary.I will tell you

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/30/2014 3:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

In an English forum they say that the first 2 or 3 days give a difference of 2 to 3 units less glucose than capillary measurement (taking into account that they use Mmo/L), then the measurements are usually more similar.

For those who are interested in activating insulin calculator, unlock code is the same as insulinx.Eye just knowing well what is done!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2014 7:36 p.m.

Yes, the commercial warned me that the first 2-3 days gave lower values

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/31/2014 6:41 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello everyone!!

Despite being the first time I write I have been reading you for some time.You all make the forum great and many times of great help.

I tell you a little about me, I am a diabetic since the age of 10, and during the 23 years that I have been with her, there has been a bit of everything, good and bad times, although I have been very careful for years.
I am writing to ask you who have already reached the free freeyle if it was through Seur and if he previously sent you a message, since I have received a message from Abbott today where they supposedly send it by Chronopost International.

Thank you for your information, I have never had an MGC and I am excited to be able to have a device that marks trends and thus be able to reduce my punished fingers, even if it is not quite, of its continuous extractions.I want it yaaaa !!!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
10/31/2014 9:04 a.m.

Gala, and out of curiosity, how long has it taken to get to you?

valky's profile photo
valky
10/31/2014 11:28 a.m.

The commercial brought it directly

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/31/2014 12:06 p.m.

vita wrote:
Hello everyone !!

Despite being the first time I write I have been reading you for some time.You all make the forum great and many times of great help.

I tell you a little about me, I am a diabetic since the age of 10, and during the 23 years that I have been with her, there has been a bit of everything, good and bad times, although I have been very careful for years.
I am writing to ask you who have already reached the free freeyle if it was through Seur and if he previously sent you a message, since I have received a message from Abbott today where they supposedly send it by Chronopost International.

Thank you for your information, I have never had an MGC and I am excited to be able to have a device that marks trends and thus be able to reduce my punished fingers, even if it is not quite, of its continuous extractions.I want it yaaaa !!!
Seur delivered it.It comes from France

DiabetesForo
10/31/2014 1:18 p.m.

Does anyone know what the drawing of two syringes mean on the free screen ???

DiabetesForo
10/31/2014 1:43 p.m.

Gala And how did you do it to be brought by the commercial?Are you in Madrid?And how many days did it take to come?Do you say that the first days the measures are a bit decompensated but then they are going more like what has to calibrate?As you will see, I am still very interested jiji

valky's profile photo
valky
11/01/2014 8:09 p.m.

What I do not understand is that they do not sell it in pharmacies, even if it was a little more expensive it would be much more comfortable.

I do not support what to be at home waiting for them to bring me something and on top of 15 days (or one month) we will have to wait for the carrier for the sensors.What a rollazo.:(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/02/2014 2:09 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

When we say that the first 2 and 3 days tends to give down values, do you refer to each sensor or only when the device is released?

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
11/02/2014 3:58 a.m.

In each sensor

DiabetesForo
11/02/2014 5:42 a.m.

Mimbek, if each sensor, then equals more, to me on the 1st day, he recorded me 2 hypoglycemia, one of 43 and another of 52 and in capillary it was in 94 and 110 and in general short all that morning.
Valky, the commercial brought it to me because my endocrine told me about the freestyley that a commercial was going to go to a patient who was interested in that day to see how it was and how it worked and so I spoke directly with the boy and thenWhen I took the sensor from the other patient again and teach the endo to dachage the data on the computer brought me mine

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/02/2014 5:52 a.m.

Good Joseludi,

You can tell me what is the unlock code.I didn't have the insulinx.
In addition, comment that my first 48h with free have been great to really know how I react to each of the meals, long sports sessions and how I evolved at night!I have changed my life.
Another thing, what dressing do you use to endure more without taking off when you do a lot of sport?

Greetings

xavi104's profile photo
xavi104
11/02/2014 11:29 a.m.

Thank you!@Salvador @Gala

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
11/02/2014 11:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.