{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@sigsauer to me always measures me free below and only accounts 100% in the hypos.

If Nemaura comes out, Abbott will put the batteries to improve the product.

By the way, I have read in the FB to one who asks that we do not cover the readers with adhesives so that Abbott replaces us because the device falls and improves.The initiative does not seem bad.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/28/2016 12:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Rutbia, with the pressing Abbott you are right, I have always said that if they assure that it endures 14 days if it takes off before it is their problem, we do not have to cover it and they must change it.I protect my daughter now in summer so that I can be in the water as long as I want, but as soon as winter comes, I will stop doing it, which when carrying it in the culete the same panty is held and holds better.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/28/2016 1:12 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Ruthbia, maybe you have not seen my question.You said that in an FB group there was someone who had put it on the back. Can you tell me what group it was?Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/28/2016 1:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

After three attempts to place it in gluteo and three frog sensors ... I don't repeat anymore.Chance or not, in all when the filament was withdrawn ... it is seen that I have little ass hahaha
I wanted to ask if anyone happens to me, I am having problems with the Fixomull Apities, it gives me allergy and I had not happened until now.Could it be for heat?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
07/28/2016 2:26 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater, my daughter does not have an ass. :)) But we are great.
With the Fixomull, my daughter gives it itching after a few days, so when it starts to chop it, we let it rest for a few hours, normally all night, and we put it again.Before applying the sensor and the Fixomull we put Silesse, it is a protective spray, there is some more, even some apartment to apply underneath, which I do not remember what it is.

RocioLlinares
07/28/2016 4:18 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Ruthbia The initiative is very good but I protect it to put it on and forget about it during the 14 days, if I leave it without equsSome activity or on the couch would fall the sensor.With the dressing I have the peace of mind that before any blow the sensor will continue in its place and mischief.
That is why I have told you about the different brands of glucometers, if you give you 15-20 below and always 15-20 above it makes me think that my glucometer measures of less or yours measures more, whatIt is clear that in low values ​​it is right much more than in hyperglycemia.

As the sensor adhesive gave me allergy, now I do plastic and pre -technology exercises like when I was in school .. I put a layer of Silesse, in a compeed I make a hole in the middle with a paper drill -brought bought in the Chinese andI put the compeed ampoules and the sensor and then I put a mepore bathed with liquid skin tac.That is, what cost me 2 minutes now are 15 minutes to put it on .. #-o

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/28/2016 5:40 p.m.

@sisaguer @rociollinares so far used Nobecuta spray under the sensor, he knew that Silesse must be similar for what I have seen.I will try also to apply under the apartment to see if that is.Thank you

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
07/28/2016 7:11 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Successful the change of title @fer, that of "free freeyle already for sale" did not seem very correct, hehehe

DiabetesForo
07/28/2016 7:42 p.m.

Joseludi said:
@ruthbia, maybe you have not seen my question.You said that in an FB group there was someone who had put it on the back. Can you tell me what group it was?Thanks

@Joseludi is a private Facebook group called "Abbott Freestyle Free Users";It is from UK but if you ask for access they give it to you immediately.

@Gemater the same is because of heat and sweat about your allergy ..

@sigsauer..... is art!I a tape and point.The next one bought it with meat color because the target stays reds after 14 days

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/28/2016 9:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Joseludi said:
@ruthbia, maybe you have not seen my question.You said that in an FB group there was someone who had put it on the back. Can you tell me what group it was?Thanks

@Joseludi is a private Facebook group called "Abbott Freestyle Free Users";It is from UK but if you ask for access they give it to you immediately.

I am in that group @ruthbia, what happens is that I do not follow it very lately and surely it would have happened to me, I will try to look for the publication

DiabetesForo
07/28/2016 10:49 p.m.

The group of pirates with NSD diabetes, this group is also from Facebook.The pirates is because of the patch ...

RocioLlinares
07/29/2016 12:50 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
the group of pirates with NSD diabetes, this group is also from Facebook.The pirates is because of the patch ....

I'm also in that @rociollinares, hehe

DiabetesForo
07/29/2016 1:01 p.m.

Joer @sigsauer what level of Bricomania !!:))

I just pick up from the bottom of the pool that I put the day before yesterday, hair.

On Monday I call Abbot and replenish it to me, and the day they don't look for it.

DiabetesForo
07/30/2016 6:57 p.m.

Hiaaa, I was going to wait after the summer to put on the sensor for that of the beach and the pool but I have been a little uncontrolled for a couple of weeks without knowing very well why and I just put it!Let's see how it is doing, for now the new sensor is starting and 39 minutes are missing to be able to make a reading.I have a question, do I always have to take it close to the sensor?Another thing, lasts exactly 14 days?How do I know when I have to change it?
I just saw the pirate group on Facebook, I have signed up!hahaha
Greetings to all and happy summer !!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/01/2016 9:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hi @nigiri !!!!If you talk about carrying the free reader near the sensor, it is not necessary, you just need to start it to read, then turn it off and keep it until the next.Look at the LibreLink application, you can make the readings with your mobile without taking the reader, find out well because I have not been able to install it, but it seems that it is going very well.
As for the duration, they are exactly 14 days.The same reader is notifying you of the missing days.The first days tell you at the top of the screen, and the last days he warns you full screen of the days and the hours they have left.
If when you finish this sensor you plan to put another one, I advise you to put it a few hours before without activating it, it seems that it is better and tries to activate it when the glycemia are as stable as possible.

RocioLlinares
08/01/2016 10:07 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thank you very much @rociollinares, something else, during the night read the glucose you have?I have read in the instructions that at night leave close to 8 hours of reception or something

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/01/2016 11 a.m.

@nigiri, so that you read you must pass the reader.What they advise is that between one measurement and another do not spend more than 8 hours, so it will continue to take out the graphs without interruption and you can see all your evolution.If you spend more than eight hours for anything you will see a jump in the graph, but nothing more.To have it close during the night is advisable in case you need to read it without having to get up.
In the case of my daughter if everything is within normal values ​​I make a reading about 2 and my husband another at 5 when she is going to work.If I am not very calm of how I do some more.She leaves it on her nightstand and we have it on hand and if she wakes up for anything, a reading is also made.

RocioLlinares
08/01/2016 11:26 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Great @rociollinares!The truth is that this is a joy, I am hallucinating, I usually make a minimum of 5 or 6 glycemia a day and this is super comfortable.I will tell how it is going!^_^

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/01/2016 12:23 p.m.

@nigiri, the truth is that it is going great, but I advise you not to set 100%, I always make hair.But it does save many capillaries, such as those of the before and after playing sports, for the controls of the night no longer awake it and for many hypos that coincide with the symptoms.
Now we trust something else, because it carries it in the culete and it is much better, to the point of coinciding with the majority of capillaries.
I hope you go great and before any questions we are here.

RocioLlinares
08/01/2016 12:34 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I have put this first on my arm but I have read that several do you take it in gluteo so I will put it there @rociollinares

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/01/2016 12:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.