{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I have solved the noise by putting the mobile in vibrator for the measurement but it is a fudge.
I have also been looking for where the app within the mobile registers and I have not found it, only the option to move them to Dropbox.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/27/2016 9:52 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, if every time you want to read the sensor you have to leave the mobile in vibration @ruthbia is a roll

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/27/2016 11:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, but in the office it is a loud scandal and I don't care much because I usually have vibration mode so as not to disturb the coworkers (work in an open space to the American)

@sigsauer in the application they record you and the company that consists is Airstrip Technologies Inc for USA and in Europe Meditech Strategic Consultants BV of the Netherlands.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/30/2016 9:57 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia @joseludi To use LibreLink you have to start it during the first hour since you put the sensor truth .. ??I think I have put the leg and have spent freeLink when it has passed 1 hour, that is, when the sensor is already totally operational because it no longer lets me use it ..

By the way, I have put it in the upper part of the buttock and at the moment the measures well, I will protect it with dressing because I see that it is easier to fall than from the arm when you are sitting, pants etc, etc.

I will think about the photos that it is not a matter of being photographing the ass at home ... :))

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/01/2016 9:32 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@ruthbia @joseludi to use LibreLink you have to start it during the first hour since you put the sensor true .. ??I think I have put the leg and have spent freeLink when it has passed 1 hour, that is, when the sensor is already totally operational because it no longer lets me use it ..

By the way, I have put it in the upper part of the buttock and at the moment the measures well, I will protect it with dressing because I see that it is easier to fall than from the arm when you are sitting, pants etc, etc.

I will think about the photos that it is not a matter of being photographing the ass at home ... :))

Yes, you have to pass freeLink within the time of waiting between the activation of the sensor and when it starts reading.

It is not to discourage you, but I barely use the mobile, however this sensor that I have now if I read it with the official reader or with LibreLink gives me 25% higher values ​​than hair glycemia.If I read it with Glimp, it looks more like the capillary so with this sensor I did more glymp than of all, hehehe

As for the place to place it, I am that where I am more comfortable and safer it is in the arm.We will follow your impressions with your new place of placement.Do not worry that I will not demand/ask for photos, hahaha for that they will be
:) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
06/02/2016 12:05 a.m.

@sigsauer ... I want the photo ;-)

This last sensor is the same in the capillary, in the reader and in the mobile, the Glimp is mismatched and I am getting values ​​to see if it enters tolerance.
It is the time better, I put it around 100 and I sat for an hour to read.As I did not move anything and the blood glucose did not move, it was the best calibration of all.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/02/2016 10:45 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@sigsauer ... I want the photo ;-)

This last sensor is the same in the capillary, in the reader and in the mobile, the Glimp is mismatched and I am getting values ​​to see if it enters tolerance.
It is the time better, I put it around 100 and I sat for an hour to read.As I did not move anything and the blood glucose did not move, it was the best calibration of all.
I do not understand that of the calibration, I have directly asked two people responsible for Abbott one in a presentation of the product and another of telephone care and both answered me that it did not influence the precision of the free the time of placement or stability or notof the glucose, which is directly calibrated from the factory, which at that initial time is not "self -libra".

fjf's profile photo
fjf
06/02/2016 11:51 a.m.

Well, @FJF already tell you that as you start cleaning windows or doing physical activity the values ​​between the capillary and the free do not even approach in the 14 days.It happened to me with the first two sensors.
The endocrine told me that I had to be stable to work and here in the forum too, and I attest to it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/02/2016 1:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, something weird because I the previous one with the official reader was always 30 above and now it is much more stable, I do not think that the place of the placement influences although anyone knows ..

@fjf I seem very good to the opinions of the people responsible for Abbott but I honestly tell you that I trust a lot more than the people we carry/carry more than 10.20 and 30 sensors in our body than of a commercial who does not know what it isHave a filament in the body for 14 days.Surely they will also tell you that they do not take off, that they do not cause irritation like me the last, etc., etc.In fine, Pilarín !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/02/2016 1:14 p.m.

sigsauer said:
because something weird there..

@fjf I seem very good to the opinions of the people responsible for Abbott but I honestly tell you that I trust a lot more than the people we carry/carry more than 10.20 and 30 sensors in our body than of a commercial who does not know what it isHave a filament in the body for 14 days.Surely they will also tell you that they do not take off, that they do not cause irritation like me the last, etc., etc.In Fín, Pilarín !!

Of course I was more of users like you than of them and more after seeing the presentation that was an authentic shame, commercial presentation without wanting or listening to or responding to the problems of the users, in terms of the girl who attended me on the phoneThis time it was different, I was aware of the problems that are with the sensors especially in children with the lack of adhesion and skin reactions, and I try to help me within their possibilities, the product is what it is.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
06/02/2016 2:17 p.m.

Today when putting the sensor he has taken off because he has left with the applicator.There is no way to get out of the case without problems.
60 EUR to trash.It has already happened to me 2 times.This system does not work, it stays in the blue plastic if or if although I threaten it before putting it.
Brrrrr ..

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/04/2016 12:01 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Today when putting the sensor it has taken off because it has come out with the applicator.There is no way to get out of the case without problems.
60 EUR to trash.It has already happened to me 2 times.This system does not work, it stays in the blue plastic if or if although I threaten it before putting it.
Brrrrr ..

60 euros at the trash no, call @ruthbia to Abbot that have to change it for free

DiabetesForo
06/04/2016 6:45 a.m.

@FJF I confirm that yesterday I put on the sensor, I dedicated myself to washing by hand and I ran to some errands and this sensor is already going ... a lag from 10 to 20 according to the time of the day ...

The next one to read as the previous time.

@joseludi I have called and the system has fallen.They will call me to pick me up the sensor .... we will see ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/06/2016 9:42 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia do not worry, that if they send you another.It happened to us as almost in a row and they were sent to us without problem, they are quite attentive and lead to the times you have had problems.However, the sensor sends you the same.That if they always ask that the sensor that fails be sent.
To us twice we came out with the sensor the needle that guides it, the 1st time we hope to see if it worked, but no.In the 2nd we no longer expect so much ... the truth I tell you that I did not shut up any failure because as you say they are € 60 and for that money it has to work.We have also given us that there are readers who read better than others and that is no longer to blame it, but as always in case of capillary doubt to the song.We are very good to know how Iago's glycemiah are going at night without bothering him too much ...: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
06/06/2016 12:09 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

@Ruthbia I only had problems with a sensor and in 2 days I had the new at home and without having to return the one that went wrong ..

By the way, with the last arm sensor I got a beautiful irritation that is taking off with an ointment and with aloe vera, now I carry the sensor in the buttock and the dermatologist told me that if nothing came out when I took it away would be a simple one would be a simpleirritation but that if the buttocks would be irritated I would be an allergy and I would have to avoid putting the sensor (I cross my fingers) .. if I would not have to do some kind of experiment with hydrocolloid dressings under the sensor to continue using them .. in the end.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/06/2016 1:21 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@fjf I confirm that yesterday I put on the sensor, I dedicated myself to washing by hand and I ran to some errands and this sensor already goes ma .... a lag of 10A 20 according to the time of the day ...

@joseludi I have called and the system has fallen.They will call me to pick me up the sensor .... we will see ...

Gap from 10 to 20?I signed that for life, in the case of my son those who work well go many more than 30, I do not tell you anything that I consider bad, apart from the adhesion problems the last to the second day what loWe save from miracle....

fjf's profile photo
fjf
06/06/2016 6:09 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@fjf I confirm that yesterday I put on the sensor, I dedicated myself to washing by hand and I ran to some errands and this sensor already goes ma .... a lag of 10A 20 according to the time of the day ...

Surely they change it to you, they once changed it because I took off the week, they sent me the new one and did not ask me to return the defective.

DiabetesForo
06/06/2016 6:38 p.m.

@FJF is difficult but proves that the child is still calibration.I did it and was exact, just like the capillary.

With the Glimp it is better because the mathematical model of the application is calculating the sensor defect with the exact measures of the capillary that you put and rectifies the measures.You can see the Freestyle curve and the one he calculates that he is approaching the capillary.

This one that I have 20 below so every day red curves at night ... and it is not true.

I still don't know anything ... I have sent you an email.
It has a design failure.It should have an ejection system such as plastic injection molds or a corkscrew.A plastic bar that presses the sensor while you remove the applicator and thus would not stay inside.
And the application of the mobile or the reader can include a mathematical model as in Glimp .... it is not so much!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/07/2016 1:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@FJF to see, when blood glucose is very variable, that is, insulin making the maximum peak, the macaroni doing the maximum beak, you are doing sports or in the later 2 hours of sport, capillary and free glycemia can suffer lasup to 70-90 mg/dl but it is because of the variability so fast and the delay that carries free with respect to the capillary glucometer ... When we are stable, the glycemia practically nail them with very small variations ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/07/2016 1:18 p.m.

They have sent me a reimbursement pack to send the one that has failed me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/07/2016 1:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.