{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

OK, thanks a lot

acinco's profile photo
acinco
05/05/2016 12:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yesterday I had an appointment with the endocrine and I told her the deviations so great that he recorded between the free and the insulix, and he told me that so that the sensor is well calibrated, it is necessary to place it when we do not have fast insulin effects on the body and blood glucoseIn range 90-100 approx.
He says that in this way he calibrates better during the next time of starting.
Has anyone tried and noticed differences?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/06/2016 9:06 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If it is true that you have to put it on when the blood glucose is as stable as possible, I understand that it does not have to be between 90-100 because if you are looking for stability with those figures you do not place it in 1 week.That it is stable can be 150 perfectly stable, that you do not have fast insulin in the body, you have not done sports in the previous hours to put on the sensor, you have not eaten recently etc., that of the 90-10 seems to me abullshit, be the stable glucose if but in 70 or 170 indifferently ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/06/2016 2:03 p.m.

Thanks @sigsauer in the end I put it between 90-100;I continue in honeymoon and for me it is still relatively easy those values.I say relatively because yesterday and today I am outdated ... "Those days of the month" ...

If I have managed to approach more to capillary, now I notice a variation of +7-10 mg/dl, before 30 or more, they only had approximate values ​​below 95.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/09/2016 9:26 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello good,

At the moment quite built, but there is already an Android app to have alarms in the freestyle.A Sony Smartwatch 3 is needed with NFC.It is quite rudimentary, is to put the clock on the sensor and the application is reading values ​​and warns you when you configure it.I am not going to put it on, but for a child at night it can be interesting...

Link

I don't know if you will see the link to YouTube...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/10/2016 6:29 p.m.

@kraken, I had seen it and of course people lookhow long it would be exhausted

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/10/2016 8:47 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@kraken I just watched the video, you have been very benevolent calling it, I think it's a real fudge, you have to you with the smartwatch tied to the arm next to the sensor ..?Similar to Star Trek ...: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/11/2016 12:05 p.m.

@sigsauer Imagine taking it out for 3 with that in the arm hahahahaha !!

DiabetesForo
05/12/2016 1:38 p.m.

@kraken do not tell me that it gives me the laugh that yesterday in the first set I fell my sensor and I found it on the floor when I had not stuck or 7 hours ... I also have to say that the fault was mine and I do not wantgo into more details ...: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/12/2016 10:34 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@kraken do not tell me that it gives me the laughter that yesterday in the first set I fell my sensor and I found it on the ground when I had not stuck or 7 hours ..I also have to say that the fault was mine and I don't want

What a bad luck and I can't take them off!I ended up giving me oil to see if the glue hits ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/13/2016 9:30 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Adhesion varies quite between sensors.The last one I took this morning with a leg of goat...

DiabetesForo
05/13/2016 1:27 p.m.

They have already drawn the official Android application of Abbot for free.His name is LibreLink.But they have only done it in the United Kingdom

I have learned in the Facebook group that there are freestyle users.This is the program page:

Link

As it only goes on the United Kingdom play store, someone has put a link to download the application:

Link

I have downloaded it, but I have not been able to use it because to do it you have to read it with the mobile inside the next hour since you act with the reader (and I have been with the sensor for more than a week)

If someone lacks little to start new sensor, they want to try it and give us their impressions.

Anyway, I suppose it will be a matter of days that we have it available in Spain

DiabetesForo
05/17/2016 9:47 p.m.

You have to be on the point of being available here, I have been able to register the application and I have received a welcome email whose screen I put here

Anyway, in case the flies would start the sensor with the reader and then read with the Android application.

DiabetesForo
05/17/2016 9:53 p.m.

What good news !!:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/17/2016 10:07 p.m.

Great news, congratulations to free users.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/17/2016 11:56 p.m.

It gives me error because the sensor is already initialized with the flash itself: it says that it can only be linked during the first hour in which the sensor starts.

@joseludi, with a new one must reset it with the mobile and flash?;

I rectify .... If you can, as the reader first tell me and then the mobile.I will have to wait for a new sensor.I have changed this Friday.

But anyway, with how "maniacas" I am, I see myself passing the flash, the mobile and the capillary ... more "devices" ... more time.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/18/2016 8:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I imagine that if the application is 100% functional they will be making the pertinent translation into Spanish and different languages ​​to get it on the Google Play.
Since I put it @kraken here I am very happy with the Glimp because it can be calibrate fromxcom, you pass the glimp, you make a capillary blood glucose and put the result and if there is a lot of difference between one and the other with an algorithmic calculus.adjustment.

@Ruthbia that happens to me, every time I do one with the capillary, I spend Abbott's reader, the Liapp and the Glimp to do a testing of the results, I only lack the freeLink :))
At the moment now the results of Glimp and the trends (arrows) are the Liapp I think it is the fastest and most reliable of all official reader included.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/18/2016 12:01 p.m.

@sigsauer applied it is in Spanish. If I have not been able to use it, it is because it has spent more than an hour since the sensor starts.
The truth is that I only use the reader, I have a Nexus 5 and I see it little discreet, haha.Although I once use it, but very little.I have reported the news because surely one is good for one but I think that better than Glimp is not (for the moment)

DiabetesForo
05/18/2016 12:54 p.m.

Well, I don't understand it, really, if you are in Spanish, I don't know why you can't download from Google Play, in the end it will be a matter that for h or b here we have to be the last in everything ..?
Anyway, I will try it but if it does not bring any different novelty as calibration or similar or the results are more reliable (I doubt it) I will continue using Glimp for calibration and liapp for trends ..

@joseludi I can see that you, Abbott's reader practically use it more than at night, for the day the mobile.
Have you been able to register at LibreLink ..?It gives me an error continuously

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/18/2016 1:10 p.m.

@sigsauer I have been able to register without problems, what I have not been able to start the sensor.
I thought it would be the same user as free but does not recognize the app.

Glimp does not read the data either ... today is not my technological day :(

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/18/2016 2:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.