{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

The official app should give exactly the same data as the reader as it will use the same algorithm.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/18/2016 3:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I'm still unable to register in LibreLink, error by connecting with the server or server not found.Or they have made a server for the neighborhood community or the application does not work for me.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/18/2016 10:02 p.m.

sigsauer said:
Well I still can not be able to register in LibreLink, error when connecting with the server or server not found.Or have made a server for the neighborhood community or the application does not work for me.

You have to register through the application.If you enter the page, he says that the product is not yet available for your country.I have registered and the mail has come to me (the screenshots I put are from the mail)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/18/2016 10:43 p.m.

This morning has already let me register, yesterday I did not connect with the server, there would be access queue.With the following sensor it will be necessary to try it although if the results are equal to those of the ABBott reader I will continue using Glimp and LIAPP because it gives me glycemias closer to the capillary glucometer, the worst the officer the officer at least in my case.
Let's see if @ruthbia that begins on Friday a new sensor telling us how it is ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/19/2016 12:23 p.m.

@sigsauer I am testing the Glimp but measures 30 mg/dl below the free and capillary reader.Of course, this app does not put me hit by being started with the flash.
Tomorrow connect LibreLink and I tell you but from what I have tiny it has the same parameters as the flash reader, nothing different

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/19/2016 8:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In the Glimp you have hair glycemia and if there is a lot of difference it makes you a calibration that then approaches more and in the end it is the closest to the glucometer.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/19/2016 9:09 p.m.

Perfect.I started patch and the freeLink app and give the same values.The only advantage regarding the sensor is that you can edit the comments and are not fixed texts that you enter with the PC.
It also has scheduled alarms such as flash;has the same interface

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/20/2016 8:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
perfect.I started patch and the freeLink app and give the same values.The only advantage regarding the sensor is that you can edit the comments and are not fixed texts that you enter with the PC.
It also has scheduled alarms such as flash;It has the same interface

The comments is something I miss in the meter.This has labels that in the report are absolutely useless.At first I used them, that if before running, that if after running, that if I take a 15HC gel for hicc, etc, but it turnsside of its corresponding measurement, which does not work.Apart from the labels are very limited.

Hopefully the comments in the reports will be next to your measurement

On Tuesday the life of my sensor ends and I can finally try the application.

I forgot, @ruthbia, meter and mobile combines in less than 8 hours if you do not want the reports to come out with white in blank spaces

DiabetesForo
05/22/2016 11:02 a.m.

I have been told that in Andalusia in the medium term social security sensors will finance the free style sensors. What do you know how that is going?

pgs_cs's profile photo
pgs_cs
05/23/2016 1:17 a.m.

@joseludi thanks.These days I have proven that they measure the same .... of evil with respect to the capillary...Je, heh, he .... I am also out of control when I go on vacation.

I did not plan to get reports until September that I have endo ... I have noticed that at night there are data that does not move to the mobile but the sensor captures them.

I will see ... but now he looked at me with the capillary, reader, freelink and glymp ... a madness

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/23/2016 5:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, do you want to sign in if my proposal comes to fruition that public health subsequently subsequently undergoes non -invasive meters.
thank you.
Link = 546156176 & UTM_SOURCE = PENTIS_SHOW_COMPONENTS_ACTION_Panel_wrapper & Utm_Medium = Copylink

acinco's profile photo
acinco
05/23/2016 5:25 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@Joseludi thanks.These days I have proven that they measure the same .... of evil with respect to the capillary...Je, heh, he .... I am also out of control when I go on vacation.

I did not plan to get reports until September that I have endo ... I have noticed that at night there are data that does not move to the mobile but the sensor captures them.

I will see ... but now he looked at me with the capillary, reader, freelink and glymp ... a madness

I think I am not very sure, that the reader keeps data from 90 days maximum so it may be convenient to get little by little in PDF of shorter periods.I don't know how the topic will go to the Android application.

I do not understand you when you say that there is data that does not move the mobile at night, if you will clarify it ...

Come and do not go crazy with so much cachivache, use capillary from time to time and reader and ... I think if you don't have the reader by hand, USA or GLIMP or LibreLink.In the end so much cannot be good

DiabetesForo
05/23/2016 6:44 p.m.

I believe that the official reader will use it to start the sensors and little else, it gives me differences of 35-50 mg above the capillary so start the sensor and I will use the mobile with Glimp and Liapp because if FreeLink gives the same resultthat the officer will help me little ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/23/2016 8:09 p.m.

@joseludi, what I have proven is that the sensor takes out the continuous data curve and the app has a small white space some nights, as if it will not pour all the data.

90 days?Well, I will start dumping the data.I usually download to Excel and get my own curves.

I have all the gossip by hand ... I am crazy with control (professional deformation);In these days, the one who measures me is Glimp, but I have not been able to use the capillary due to lack of strips, there were no holes in the SS to go to pick them up.Today I finally have an appointment and surely the nurse dribble them.

For me right now none is reliable because I have insulin resistance and I am above 150 at each meal ... I suppose it is for trips, stress, altered sleep ... this week I will regularize me ... I hope ... I hope .... Or the honeymoon will have ended? .... will we see ....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/24/2016 10:37 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Joseludi, what I have proven is that the sensor takes out the continuous curve of data and the app has a small blank space some nights, as if it will not pour all the data.

90 days?Well, I will start dumping the data.I usually download to Excel and get my own curves.

I have all the gossip by hand ... I am crazy with control (professional deformation);In these days, the one who measures me is Glimp, but I have not been able to use the capillary due to lack of strips, there were no holes in the SS to go to pick them up.Today I finally have an appointment and surely the nurse dribble them.

For me right now none is reliable because I have insulin resistance and I am above 150 at each meal ... I suppose it is for trips, stress, altered sleep ... this week I will regularize me ... I hope ... I hope .... Once the honeymoon will have ended? .... will we see ....

Keep in mind that the sensor saves the data of the last 8 hours.Cann't it have spent more than 8 hours since you read the sensor with LibreLink?

It was that I said that if you wanted complete reports and without lagoons you would not miss more than 8 hours.

Tonight I start sensor @ruthbia and finally try the application

DiabetesForo
05/24/2016 6:28 p.m.

@joseludi, what I don't know if you can get reports from LibreLink.I'm afraid no.I have the mobile punctured to the PC and I don't see how.

Maybe if they passed more than 8 hours before dumping data to the mobile ... I was on vacation and I was not going to get up ;-)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/25/2016 10:48 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Joseludi, what I don't know if you can get out of the freeLink.I'm afraid no.I have the mobile punctured to the PC and I don't see how.

Maybe they passed more than 8 hours before dumping data to the mobile ... I was on vacation and was not going to get up;-)

I think you can't.The application is still a bit green, although it looks good

Things I've seen:

-You can add comments, notes, etc. (In the reader you can't)
-In the reader there are several tag categories (I have not seen it in the mobile)
-In the reader you can put the grams of HC of the food, in the mobile curiously there is a failure and in the food you cannot put the grams, in the rest of the meals if (you can even put the type of food that it is, even, evena snack)
-In the newspaper you can add a note that corresponds to food, insulin, exercise (intensity and duration)

Nor can reports be created, nor can search for a certain event, comment, etc.

Anyway, there are things that I like more in the reader and there are things that I like more in the mobile.We will have to follow closely as evolves

DiabetesForo
05/25/2016 10:59 p.m.

@ Joseludi yesterday I got the application manual (I pass it, English) and if you can make reports but one by one and sending them by Wa, Email, Instagram, Facebook .... All the data apps you haveinstalled.

If I put the grams of the meals in the app, it is called "lunch."It is a little bad translation to Spanish.But it allows you to put the snacks and the socks tomorrow in "Tentempié".

For me the greatest advantage is the notes because I write the value of the capillary, if I have exercised, if I have noticed something different, ....
Of course, it does not allow you to look for data, but the reader also either, unless you turn the data in Excel.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/26/2016 1:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If I go to the menu, the manual is lowered but in Spanish.I attach to this message.

The reports are not reports such as the reader who are PDF files with the period you put on or the data you want to leave.They are simple screenshots that you can make by clicking volume - and off

On the other hand the "noise" that makes free when reading the sensor I don't like anything.I think the swallowing machines of the bars are more discreet.A total shit looks like me.

DiabetesForo
05/26/2016 8:20 p.m.

@joseludi The Route when scanning is the first thing I thought about LibreLink, Glimp and Liapp are much more discreet, I hope they will update the application for the better because if it will not be another great fudge;In the end they get an official ABBOTT application because they have drawn unofficial applications and do not improve at all, it is to say "here I am that I have the pasta ..."

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/26/2016 11:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.