{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

The idea seems good but the execution seems to me another song, in the photo it is seen that the box or device is not very large, practically the size of the sensor but how to connect it or what is more difficult to hold the sensor on the arm along withThe device, uhmmmm I see it complicated !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/14/2016 8:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.My daughter or has been for a couple of months.Values ​​are different from blood, that's true.But it is very useful to guide my arrows to prevent rapid drops.Although, it happened to me a couple of times that the applicator does not let the sensor go and I cannot put it on ...
Do you know what can be doing wrong ..?

mogi's profile photo
mogi
04/15/2016 9:03 a.m.

@Mogi, what do you mean?He gets hooked to the sensor or does not go down at all?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/15/2016 8:02 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Yesterday I expired the sensor and when I was going to take it, I realized that the Glimp mobile application makes you that you can continue making measurements but "under your responsibility" and the truth is that it works but I have not managed to get more than 12 hoursExtras (something is something) with normal glycemia, then gets stuck to a measure and from there it no longer happens, it is always the same.I don't know if you have tried any or you have managed to lengthen something else ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/16/2016 1:45 p.m.

sigsauer said:
yesterday I expired the sensor and when I was going to take it I realized that the Glimp mobile application makes you that you can continue making measurements but "under your responsibility" and the truthIt is that it works but I have not managed to get more than 12 overtime (something is something) with normal glycems, then it gets stuck to a measure and from there it does not happen, it is always the same.I don't know if you have tried any or you have managed to extend something else ..

The battery is fair for 14 days, and those extra hours are until it runs out at all.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/17/2016 12:27 a.m.

I don't know what ABBOTT expects to get a real MCG.Measurement technology already has it, you just have to redesign the device and use something that is not NFC.

Then with the marketing power it has, it would sell them as candies.Slogan "now even with alarms."
and Zasca Dexcom prices.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/17/2016 12:32 a.m.

Link @Artorias as you see, at the moment only the homemade manufacture remains ... obviously if they do not take it it is for some economic-business reason that at least at least escapes me from thehands..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/17/2016 11:07 a.m.

@Gemater, what happens is that he is half hooked to the arm and half hooked to the applicator, ...

mogi's profile photo
mogi
04/17/2016 8:34 p.m.

@Mogi at first gave me a thing he throws because as you say he stays half hooked, but if you squeeze well and hit, you can already strips without fear of the applicator that does not move

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/17/2016 10:17 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Thanks @Gemater, I will take it into account for next time:>

mogi's profile photo
mogi
04/19/2016 7:25 a.m.

@Mogi, the first one that I put on when I was lifting the skin applicator seemed to be deactivating a pump for fear of taking off, I even asked for help to endure the sensor while lifting the skin applicator hehehehe.

As @gemater says if you hit a good "Matasellos" on your arm you can get up without fear.I have not failed any at the time of applying it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/19/2016 8:40 a.m.

Hello everyone.Can you tell me how much time are it taking now to send the meter and sensors?I have to ask them urgently and I don't know if they will arrive on time.Thank you.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/03/2016 9:41 p.m.

@Beky The last orders of sensors took me 3 days to arrive, but Maximo took me 5

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/03/2016 10:53 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Thank you very much Gema, I thought it would take longer, to see if I am lucky and they get on time.All the best

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/03/2016 11:10 p.m.

mogi said:
hello.My daughter or has been for a couple of months.Values ​​are different from blood, that's true.But it is very useful to guide my arrows to prevent rapid drops.Although, it happened to me a couple of times that the applicator does not let the sensor go and I cannot put it on ...
You know what can be doing wrong ..?

@Mogi My educator told me that before hitting it I will hollow it a little pressing around the applicator where the 3 plastic legs come out so that when you pull the applicator you do not take the sensor and it works.I had the first sensor to put with help, my boyfriend pushed the adhesive and I pulled the applicator.

Silly question, does anyone know the professional code of Glucometer Abbott?I am angry that I have paid it and the sensors I pay them I come blocked.I need to change insulin proportions and I can't.

I asked last week and it took me 2 days to arrive in Madrid.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/04/2016 5:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
mogi said:
hello.My daughter or has been for a couple of months.Values ​​are different from blood, that's true.But it is very useful to guide my arrows to prevent rapid drops.Although, it happened to me a couple of times that the applicator does not let the sensor go and I cannot put it on ...
You know what can be doing wrong ..?

@Mogi My educator told me that before hitting it I will hollow it a little pressing around the applicator where the 3 plastic legs come out so that when you pull the applicator you do not take the sensor and it works.I had the first sensor to put with help, my boyfriend pushed the adhesive and I pulled the applicator.

Silly question, does anyone know the professional code of Glucometer Abbott?I am angry that I have paid it and the sensors I pay them I come blocked.I need to change insulin proportions and I can't.

I asked last week and it took me 2 days to get to Madrid.

It is Caa1c, but it only works with capillary measurement

DiabetesForo
05/04/2016 5:56 p.m.

Well, in the SS they do not give me strips for free, only litte for insulix, they say they don't have, but in the specialties center the educators tell me that they must have because there are for all brands ...Cas loss.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/05/2016 9:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
well go ... in the ss do not give me strips optium for the free, only litte for the insulix, they say they do not have, but in the center of specialties the educatorsThey tell me that they must have because there are for all brands ... case loss.

I have the insulinx and the endocrine put in a report given to me the old strips (of which the free use)

They must have because there are people who use those strips

DiabetesForo
05/05/2016 11:16 a.m.

Hello good morning, being the first request of this Sensorsor, the cast company which one is?I am not sure thanks greetings.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
05/05/2016 11:35 a.m.

@acinco me always seur

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/05/2016 12:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.