{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@sigsauer, you can rest perfectly interspersed and put it on thighs.I am unable to be one day without a sensor.I have missed the free days that I have been from Thursday until today that I have placed it after the resonance.
This one that I just placed is fine, fine but really fine (like the ones I have had from the beginning to the end of summer), it is giving me the dead of 2, 5, 6 ... (the first measurement: capillary145, free 147) and so these hours that I have with him.

@Vitrichenko where you say on the back I think I have read in the Facebook group that there are people who have tried it, but be careful with pants because you can touch it and take it off.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/02/2016 12:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@joseludi What a wonder you have only that difference !!I have woken up with 90 in free and 74 in capillary.Namely what is the most correct figure ... By the way, what is the name of the Facebook group?

Vitrichenko's profile photo
Vitrichenko
02/02/2016 7:22 a.m.

@Vitrichenko I put the first last week and I had the first day figures with large differences, more than 50. From the second day it is almost perfect, with minimal differences.Wait to see what happens today

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/02/2016 9:21 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Link

I don't know if you can enter with the link, if you can't, look for "Abbott Freestyle Users"

DiabetesForo
02/02/2016 10:11 a.m.

@Vitrichenko today has happened to me exactly the same 85 in the free and 75 in the capillagoing down to a rhythm or another ..

@joseludi, I would like to put it in the right triceps but @kraken and I are two paddle tennis and sport machines and I would not like that in the first Smash a sensor in the eye to one of my opponents ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/02/2016 11:06 a.m.

vitrichenko said:
@Joseludi what a wonder you have only that difference !!I have woken up with 90 in free and 74 in capillary.Namely what is the most correct figure ... By the way, what is the name of the Facebook group?

Well, that sensor is working perfectly, if you measure the capillary you can have that defection in two measurements in a row or even more.

The Facebook group is the one that Kraken has put, it is a closed group and you have to request the entrance, the bad thing is that it is in English and most of the members are English

DiabetesForo
02/02/2016 7:20 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@vitrichenko today has happened to me exactly the same 85 in free and 75 in the capillary but I already know that at this time I am in descending curve so I see it normal, ifYou look at the night curve you will realize if you are going down to a rhythm or another ..

@joseludi, I would like to put it in the right triceps but @kraken and I are two paddles and racket sports machines and I would not like that in the first Smash a sensor in the eye to one of my opponents ../Blockquote>

Hahaha, nothing is first of their own physical integrity and that of those around you.Where do you wear it?Only on the thighs?

DiabetesForo
02/02/2016 7:24 p.m.

At the moment only on the left arm, I vary centimeter above centimeter down but I have a few holes already ....@Joseludi

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/02/2016 7:50 p.m.

sigsauer said:
I for now only in the left arm, I vary centimeter above centimeter below but I have a few holes already ....@Joseludi

That can't be good, you have to let the area rest.I have slight suspicions of whether it has nothing to do with the reliability with which the area is not very "punished."This one that I put yesterday and that I am doing as the first ones I started to use (that is perfect) I have put it above where it comes in videos and photos that there is put it on the arm where I have never got to wear it

DiabetesForo
02/02/2016 8:41 p.m.

@joseludi At the moment no complaint of reliability but quite the opposite, when it gives me very variable results the same change, for the moment, perfect.As for now I put them in the same arm, so I have commented that I usually rest 1 week +/- between sensor and sensor, to return to the sensations and to disinfect and wash that part of the arm well ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/02/2016 10 p.m.

@sigsauer, and the right arm ??Poor, you have it discriminated against
: D;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/02/2016 10:31 p.m.

@Anaisabel I am right -handed and I play a couple of days per week to paddle tennis, I do not dare to put it on the right it will not be that someone contrary I denounce me for hitting him with a sensor that does not know where he has come from all over the nose... :))

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/02/2016 10:42 p.m.

anaisabel said:
@sigsauer, and right arm?Poor, you have it discriminated against
: D;)

It is that they play Padel Kraken and the.

DiabetesForo
02/02/2016 11:03 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@Joseludi at the moment no complaint of reliability but quite the opposite, when it gives me very variable results the same change, for the moment, perfect.As for now I put them on the same arm, so I have commented that I usually rest 1 week +/- between sensor and sensor, to return to the sensations and to disinfect and wash that part of the arm well ..

If you do not test in other places (for example, the thighs) you will not know if it would also work the same.Total, you would not lose more than a sensor.

DiabetesForo
02/02/2016 11:04 p.m.

@sigsauer, who horny the uncle!A Padel Machine Hahahaha!Well, without leaving the subject, which gives me laughter, I have been in the same place for more than a year, varying the insertion point a centimeter.For the perfect moment ...

DiabetesForo
02/03/2016 1:48 p.m.

Hello, I am a new user with this meter, I've only been with the first sensor for two days, for now the measurements are perfect (4 apart with the Bayer capillary that I have) I am investigating so that the sensor when doing sports, playing thePadel, bicycle or whatever it does not come off, I have read that you recommend the tegaderm but I went to the pharmacy and there are many models and measurements, the Skin Tac has been impossible for me to get it.

I also wanted to buy a kind of adjustable elastic bracelet for when I do sports and especially protect from shower or humidity water, what do you recommend for this last?tegaderm?

Greetings and thanks in advance.

P.S.It is a pity that in iOS there is no Glimp for me would be very useful.

roberdlv's profile photo
roberdlv
02/04/2016 11:18 a.m.

@roBerdlv The Skin Tac can get it here: Link
This at the end of the page, and just below the phone to order.

calerun's profile photo
calerun
02/06/2016 9:34 a.m.

Excellent!!!Thank you so much!!I see that they are wipes and I don't be able to call.

I would also like to buy a neoprene band to hold and shower and one to do sports and hold but I can't find anything at all.

As for the measurements you tell me?

All the best.

roberdlv's profile photo
roberdlv
02/06/2016 3:51 p.m.

@Berdlv with the skin tac well stuck and if you reinforce it with liquid skin tac, do not worry that you are not going to take off even if you do sports or take a shower.I put on one last Saturday I did 3 days and I shower and that's like the same Saturday when I placed it ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/06/2016 4:46 p.m.

Hi, I'm new to the forum, a few days ago I acquired the free freestyle start kit and this Saturday I placed it.The results that are giving me are different from those of my normal machine (Freestyle Insulinx), except 2 or 3 measurements, it always gives me different.I have tried alternative programs for the mobile Program 1 , Program 2 and the 4 measurements (Normal Machine, Free Freestyle and the two mobile programs) are different.

I think that the patch did not place myself on the right place, since it is on the left side of the left arm (if I tighten my side, I lean on it)

I have read that it may be that the patch takes several days to give correct results, but the doubts assault me ​​and I do not know who will go to ask since I do not live in Spain today.

If someone can guide me a little, I would appreciate it very much.

PS: The two programs I have put are for Android mobileThey give me the same values ​​and I do not know the reason.

juaky13's profile photo
juaky13
02/08/2016 2:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.