{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

That is why I do not risk and protect it from the first or second day, in case they stick less and thus have to send calls, claims and shipments of the defective to the laboratory even if they are free ..:-?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/23/2015 2:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I just received the request from the sensors, I made the order on the 16th and taking into account that it has been Christmas Eve, Christmas and there have been 2 weekends in between I think the delivery time is more than reasonable ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/28/2015 12:53 p.m.

sigsauer said:
I just received the request for the sensors, I made the order on the 16Delivery time is more than reasonable ..

We are twin souls, hehehe.

Orders the sensors on the 16th, charged in visa on December 23 and they have also arrived today

I never have the account of the days that take me to arrive because I always ask for time, but seeing that they were taking to reach many people I have paid attention.I think that I immediately charged the order in Visa but I cannot assure you.

You will have to heal in health and in a week or 10 days make the following order

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/28/2015 6:23 p.m.

The third M sensor gave errors several days later it has gone well.It has chopped me a lot and yesterday takes it away (it was over) and I have a small rash in the area.
I'm going to wait a few days to put on the fourth sensor.I don't know if I will endure without him;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/30/2015 10:04 a.m.

It doesn't take me so long to arrive ... at most a week, and there are times that I already have it at home on the third day.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
12/30/2015 10:12 a.m.

Good, @mimbek :)
The last request was made on 22 and has not yet arrived

Anaisabel
12/30/2015 10:21 a.m.

Well, I'm glad Papabbot Noel has come to the end !!

Dear Magi kings, as this year I have been quite good at short ratio, I ask you for the cure of mine, and if it cannot be, at least one non -invasive and unknown continental measurement system, linked to an intelligent patch that supplies withoutultra -granted insulin failures, and financed by the SS.If you see that you do not scratch and bring me love as always, or a tie.

DiabetesForo
12/30/2015 12:58 p.m.

:)) :))

Anaisabel
12/30/2015 2:01 p.m.

Hello, I am diabetic for a year and the doctor recommended buying this continuous glucose meter, but it seems that the sensors fail a lot and I want it especially when I am working to see if the sugar lowers me since I work in a chain ofAssembly and to leave the position and see me glucose, another person has to put on my position, and the truth overwhelms me because I do not know if I have it high or low or a little low, I am thinking of buying this or the dexcom, but theDexcom is a paste, we are what I want to know is if I can trust the freestyle or the dexcom is better, thanks a greeting to all

Jacobo79's profile photo
Jacobo79
12/31/2015 1:30 a.m.

jacobo79 said:
hello, I am a diabetic for a year and the doctor recommends buying this continuous glucose meter, but it seems that the sensors fail a lot and I want it especially when I am working forSee if the sugar lowers me because I work in a assembly chain and to leave the position and see my glucoseI go down, I am thinking of buying this or the dexcom, but the Dexcom is a paste, we are what I want to know is if I can trust the freestyle or the dexcom is better, thanks a greeting to all

Well, as you read here there is no single response from whether or not.It goes better than others, some sensors are more exact than others.

The good thing that is free is that it is "relatively" cheap in the sense that the maximum that you can spend if you are not doing well is the price that the starting kit costs.That you do well, go ahead, that it is going wrong, you will have spent about 169 euros and you have a capillary glucose meter and ketone bodies.If you buy the Dexcom you will have made a considerable expense and it may not do well, although the people are happy with him

There is no clear and absolute answer :-)

DiabetesForo
12/31/2015 11:16 a.m.

We are like you @jacobo79, we still don't know which one to opt for.Although I think we will opt for free, I am afraid to make the Dexcom's investment and that my daughter does not get used to carrying the sensor, especially for the age she is.If it adapts we will try the DEXCOM for the issue of alarms.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/31/2015 11:35 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Yes, I will try the Freestyle to have such, I am interested

Jacobo79's profile photo
Jacobo79
12/31/2015 11:44 a.m.

-I deleted the message because I was wrong about post-

joejunior's profile photo
joejunior
01/10/2016 10:10 p.m.

Hello, forgive, I have been wrong.This last message went to the theme of the encapsulated cells but opened a TB window with this topic that I also continue and wrote unintentionally.Tomorrow I hit him where he touches from a computer.Apology.

joejunior
01/10/2016 11:27 p.m.

I would like to use the free to know what foods the postprandial glucose rise and how to handle each meal and during the night.I would like you to help me with this:
- Do you think with your experience that you have acceptable precision?
- Can you give me the postprandial curves (I would do well to know which meals harm me the most)?
- Really, seriously, can you get wet?Is it really discreet?
- Why is the starting pack not available on the web?Have you bought the meter and the sensor separately instead of the starting pack?

Thanks for sharing your experience!

joejunior
01/11/2016 11:39 p.m.

Hi, @joejunior.
For me its precision is acceptable.Some sensors give erroneous glycemia.Of four sensors, one was bad for three or four days.
It gives you all the curves you want.You have reports to carry a good tracking.
It can get wet.
It is discreet.Watch some video and you will see how it is.
Buy the pack (meter plus two sensors).You could not do otherwise.Now I don't know how they distribute them or why they are not available on the web.Let's see if someone can tell you.
There are several opinions, let's see if any other free user answers.
All the best

Anaisabel
01/12/2016 7:07 p.m.

Thanks @anaisabel.They have no units, they have put me on the waiting list.How can they sell so much and don't replenish?

joejunior
01/14/2016 10:48 p.m.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to comment that thanks to free freestyle and insulin pump and lowered from a hemoglobin from 10 to 6.5.The only problem of the sensor is that it does not measure glucose instantania, it has little delay and in hypoglycemia they are not very useful but during the rest of the day the information it provides is much.To solve this you can also measure glucose with the strips of the same house since it has a reader.

miñambres's profile photo
miñambres
01/15/2016 8:22 p.m.

Congratulations @miñambres.:-) Instanty glucose can only be seen with capillary measurement.

That in hypoglycemia is not useful is not true.When you see that the arrow goes down down ... you know ;-)

DiabetesForo
01/15/2016 8:38 p.m.

Congratulations @miñambres !!The free is also helping me a lot, I hope to lower the hemo :)

Anaisabel
01/15/2016 9:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.