{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Hello!A question, I am already using the sensors.Does anyone give itching, sting?Any solution?Because 14 days like this ...

Canti_ara's profile photo
Canti_ara
12/13/2015 12:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I carry the third sensor on and it is very bad, since it measures at the low 30 or 40, so an eme.The curious thing that the first days was going well, but yesterday afternoon I scored 50 and I was at 90, often scare that I gave me !!!And the following similar measurements :(

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/19/2015 12:18 p.m.

@Anaisabel test liapp on my mobile, I almost nailed to me with the hair glucometer ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/19/2015 2:32 p.m.

I don't know if my mobile will serve, but I will find out;)

Anaisabel
12/19/2015 2:57 p.m.

From Thursday I have a new sensor on the left thigh.I have shaved the area, but I still don't know, I don't see myself so sure that I will not escape a blow, rub, etc.I think it is more exposed to my movements in the thigh than in the arm.

I have to add, that just as I said that the last sensors did not last me the 14 days without tegaderm, the latter that I have used in the arm, expired on Thursday and I am trying to see how long it lasts (right now they are already 18 days and followimpertérrito as if it were going to last an eternity) :-)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/21/2015 9:07 p.m.

@joseludi, I have not protected any. The last one was superpegated on the 14th it cost me to take it off.This one that I have been with a week is also enduring quite well, but sometimes it bites me :(

@sigsauer, today it already gives me more approximate measurements.My mobile does not work

Anaisabel
12/21/2015 9:35 p.m.

@Anaisabel, my arm does not catch me, but what is in the thigh ...

Where do you have it?

DiabetesForo
12/21/2015 10:01 p.m.

@joseludi is that even if you have shaved, from Thursday the hair will be growing and will begin to chop.I don't have a hair in my arm but one day I will try somewhere with hair to see how such ..

@Anaisabel removing the first day., The rest I put on a kind of strips (meporas) with the liquid of the skin tac that holds it wonderful, with sport, shower etc .. without counting on the security that gives me hit withSome furniture or that someone touches me unintentionally and knowing that it is not going to fall ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/21/2015 10:17 p.m.

@sigsauer, I don't like using adhesives unless it is absolutely necessary.I think that all the problems that people have with skin reactions are caused because they react to all those products that are used to ensure patch.

My personal opinion is that if you don't need adhesive, do not use it

DiabetesForo
12/21/2015 10:24 p.m.

@joseludi, in the arm.The first two did not chop me, but there are times that much and not use adhesives

Anaisabel
12/21/2015 10:37 p.m.

Hello,
Tell you that asking for sensors for me that was once an order every 14 days is being complicated...Since "the ban" has been opened to new customers, the thing is very slow.Before occasion I had a couple of sensors left because I asked for 2 every 15 days, but now I am eating the stock and these people do not supply myself... I hope this is useful for more people with the possibility of asking for their initial kit at once...

DiabetesForo
12/22/2015 8:30 a.m.

I protected the first sensor on the third day and even so when I took it almost took it alone and I realized that the inner part was very humid so it gave me the feeling that if I did not protect it, I fall into 1 week of 1 weekSport and showers, the same was just that feeling but in the face of a better doubt, it also gives me the feeling that without the meore any strange movement or touch of the "tougon" friends, I had no sensor that with protection I already know thateven if they greet me effusively it will not happen to me ..
At the moment he has not left me reaction, I cross my fingers ..

@Kraken I hope it is something punctual and for the issue of Christmas casts the delay

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/22/2015 2:01 p.m.

@sigsauer, who is the mepore?

Anaisabel
12/22/2015 2:13 p.m.

They are like white strips of hospital use, there are several sizes that cover you with the soft part or the sensor just and the rest is adhesive, come on, all this roll to say how it is a whip but in great ... :((

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/22/2015 2:35 p.m.

Hello everyone,, I don't know if I should buy it, I don't !!!!I am very undecided about this !!!!

roxy's profile photo
roxy
12/22/2015 7:30 p.m.

:)) @sigsauer, with that explanation, how not to understand it!
@roxy, you can only decide.The investment is not much.

Anaisabel
12/22/2015 9:19 p.m.

Good evening, about the durability of patch glue I can say that the second patch that I have put just fell right now and I have touched the glue area and there is nothing sticky and I was carrying with the post only8 days.And for the change the first patch at 14 days it cost me a barbarity to take it away.So when they bring me the next one I will use something to hit it because it is not a matter of throwing the money.

All the best

dhl1986's profile photo
dhl1986
12/22/2015 9:52 p.m.

dhl1986 said:
good night, about the durability of the patch glue I can say that the second patch that I have put on me just fell now by itself and I have touched the areaof the glue and is nothing sticky and had just 8 days.And for the change the first patch at 14 days it cost me a barbarity to take it away.So when they bring me the next one I will use something to hit it because it is not a matter of throwing the money.

GREETING

You are taking a call to Abbot, surely they send you a new sensor without any cost of your part

DiabetesForo
12/22/2015 10:22 p.m.

As @joseludi says:

-The worse: each sensor is an unknown, in the same box the best and worst you have used, are not homogeneous in manufacturing, quality controls must be chirigota, they go from p..culo and loThey sell everything.
-The best: as they know that they are not manufacturing guaranteed quality, they serve all claims (for the moment) without one but, they replenish failed sensors quickly and without grinding, very good after -sales service.

So @dhl1986, do not regal 60 euros that are inflating to win pasta a year ago.

DiabetesForo
12/23/2015 8:31 a.m.

It is true that the post sale service works and replenish each failed sensor.We failed two in a row, we claimed and replaced us.We only had to send, without cost, the sensor failed by mail.
It's very right @kraken, it's € 60, they can't be given that we have a hard time win

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/23/2015 11:50 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.