{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

The glucometer is the opium xceed that is the one that uses those strips of Abbot, I use it and the free reader reads the same glucometer strips without problems ... I was the one who gave me in the hospital, it will depend on each serviceHealth

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/14/2015 9:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Aimed, when I go to ask for the action, I will ask if they have Opium Xceed

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/14/2015 9:51 p.m.

@Anaisabel to me gave me in the health center the opium xceed that carried those strips, then they passed me to freestyle insulinx (which wears some strips that are not worth free)

As I do not use the strips they gave me for free, I ask you to give me the freestyle optium.

eye!That I think the opium xceed seems to me that it is already discontinued and instead there is the freestyle optium neo that go with the Freestyle Opium strips

Joeer, I don't know if I will have brought you, because I have been ready!

Summarizing: Opium Xceed - Freestyle Opium Neo - Freestyle Free (3 use the same strips)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/14/2015 10:33 p.m.

Hahaha, thanks for summarizing;)

Anaisabel
11/14/2015 10:45 p.m.

And more bleak the absence of social aid for these asymptomatic people and without economic means, sad very sad.

pickmalion's profile photo
pickmalion
11/15/2015 7:25 p.m.

Well it seems that the sensor works and Nadita has not moved.Seeing tomorrow at work.Another question: being in a small space with four industrial washing machines and a dryer running all at once, can it affect the sensor?

Anaisabel
11/15/2015 9:22 p.m.

Since nobody answers me :( the day between washing machines and the free is going well

Anaisabel
11/16/2015 6:50 p.m.

The washing machines do not have any wave type which could affect you

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/16/2015 7:24 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well perfect.Thanks for informing me

I have been with the sensor for two days and I am realized that I am lower than high.I had not noticed and that I look at the glucose 4 times minimal with the strips.

Anaisabel
11/16/2015 10:04 p.m.

How does it change see blood glucose to 4 punctual, right?And you will begin to realize the peaks we make .... to see 4 photos to watch a video 24 hours ... Notes nothing ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/16/2015 10:56 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

It changes a lot and that I have only been two days.Let's see if I control being high in the morning that I have already done everything to get up well and there is no way.

Anaisabel
11/16/2015 11:11 p.m.

I take a glass of milk at 23:30, with the sugar about 150 capillarily measure, I usually get up well if I am in those values ​​before bedtime.But if you have done an intense exercise during the day ... then I will download the account ...

nuria_NBA's profile photo
nuria_NBA
11/16/2015 11:17 p.m.

I do not exercise.I'm a vague :))

Anaisabel
11/16/2015 11:28 p.m.

gala said:
How do you change see blood glucose to 4 punctual, right?And you will begin to realize the peaks we make .... to see 4 photos to watch a 24 -hour video ... nothing is going ...

Very good the simile, you have stuck it.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
11/17/2015 3:55 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

@Anaisabel I was just as with the glycemia at night, and it is the great advantage that I have found so far to the bomb.The glymic stability of the night is incredible, not so much the day that I am still in adjustments

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/17/2015 8:16 p.m.

@Ele you carry the free
To me for the moment, the only thing I do not like is that I am very thinking about glycemia and it is not good.Let's see if I discover what happens to me at night and maybe I don't always put on the sensor.
It doesn't hurt, it doesn't bother me, but I know it's there and it's as if I had a pressure.You who notice

Anaisabel
11/17/2015 9:03 p.m.

@Anaisabel I have not started with the bomb, and I have already commented on this forum that this is obsessing me a lot and after so many years I think only of my levels.Of course I do not think you can always live, but he waited for everything to return to his being when he gets a more stable control with the pump.For all that, I have also thought of a continuous meter, but frankly right now they seem too many devices at the same time.So, I have crushed fingers, and there are nights that I have been waking up every hour, but I can tell you that now I do not have those drops so marked and above all, those hyper in the morning without ton or are, so inexplicable and that they have made me crazyFor years

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/17/2015 10:49 p.m.

The truth is that I have not discovered that it happens to me at night, but while the bomb works well, great

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/17/2015 10:51 p.m.

I have been with diabetes for almost 14 years and my analysis has always gone well except at the beginning and the last ones I made that I was with a hemoglobin 7.5.In all these years I will have gotten up 10 times at night to look at glycemia and yesterday I woke up three more times I looked at three and I don't want it to continue like this.At work, idem.Before I didn't even take the glucometer.
Yesterday I did not click on dinner (I had never done it) and it worked for me I was in the morning to 110. I do not make illusions, but today I have not punctured either.
I will keep counting and asking;)

Anaisabel
11/17/2015 11:09 p.m.

@Anaisabel I have only tried a free sensor and I was practically like you, I was passing the reader or mobile every two and in various situations especially at work and doing sports or at specific times it comes great but at home and at home andThe night I was also doing too many readings, I think and I think it is because it was the first sensor that placed me, I rested 1 month and I will put another one (thanks to @kraken crack) and I hope I don't happen to me the same inHow at the level of obsession because if I will not have to think about the Dexcom that only begs you with the alarms that you put it ..

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/18/2015 12:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.