{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

If you have to change mobile, I think it would be worth it, but change mobile for free, for me no.

Sometimes the measurements with the official reader coincide and sometimes they move away a lot.Personally, the data between the capillary and the free officer, than between this and the Android applications, are close

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/22/2015 8:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Buy the free freestyle in June and the truth is that it is a pleasure to be able to measure yourself whenever you want but in balance I do not think the purchase deserves.
Of all the times I have used it, it has taken off before the fourteen days.
With the water when the daurage begins to take off the edges.I have not tried to bathe on the beach or in the pool, but I imagine it is not a good idea.
The maximum time that has lasted me has been ten days.
When detached, the patch dances and the material that is introduced into the skin causes a small wound.
The measures are not very accurate if I compare them with two meters that I have of strips.
It is too bulky.
In short, disadvantages are greater than the advantages.Above all, taking into account the sixty euros that the machine costs and the sixties that each patch for fourteen days costs.
I think I will stop using it until I improve.
It is a good attempt but it has a lot to improve.

Marabunta's profile photo
Marabunta
10/26/2015 1:34 p.m.

marabunta said:
Buy the free freeyle in June and the truth is that it is a pleasure to be able to measure yourself whenever you want but in balance I do not think I deserve the purchase.
Of all the times I have used it, it has taken off before the fourteen days.

It coincides with the dates that you started using it

With the water when the daurage begins to take off the edges.I have not tried to bathe on the beach or in the pool, but I imagine it is not a good idea.
The maximum time that has lasted me has been ten days.
When detached, the patch dances and the material that is introduced into the skin causes a small wound.
The measures are not very accurate if I compare them with two meters that I have of strips.

Since this summer, removing this patch that I have now and some other, the same thing happened to you, (I began to take off before 14 days).Have you tried to use Tegaderm?As soon as I see that he takes off I put it on and so I continue until the 14 days and without problems.Precisely when it takes a lot and the patch is a bit hanging from the filament is when it begins to give readings far from capillary measurement.When it has begun to take off it has begun to give me bad measurements, I have put the tegaderm, and within a maximum period of 24 hours until it has stabilized again, it has begun to be reliable again.Only on one occasion the reader was already mistaken to change his sensor, I called Abbot and they sent me another without any cost

It is too bulky.

bulky?You have seen that of Dexcom and others.I think I remember that it is the least bulky patch of all those that exist in the market

In short, disadvantages are greater than the advantages.Above all, taking into account the sixty euros that the machine costs and the sixties that each patch for fourteen days costs.

For me there are more advantages than disadvantages.I refer to what has been said above to solve the problems you have had

I think I will stop using it until I improve.
It is a good attempt but it has a lot to improve

DiabetesForo
10/26/2015 7:58 p.m.

@joseludi, more bulky the dexcom?You have tried the 2? I do and I tell you that the freestyle and precious long and thickness is much wider if the dexcon a little more but not double

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/26/2015 9:54 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
@Joseludi, more bulky the dexcom?You have tried the 2? I do and I tell you that the freestyle and long long and thickness is much wider if the dexcon a little more but not the double

I have only seen the free, but not that of the Dexcom, but in sight it jumps than that of the Dexcom is much higher.

Free is 5 mm high: Link

The Dexcom: 1.3 cm Link ;rct=j& ;q=&8 & amp; ved = 0CDCQFJAHUKEWJLWNZQhuhiahudwrokhxphcew & amp; URL = http%3a%2f%2famsldiabetes.com.au%2fwp-concentnt%2fuploads%2f2015%2f01%2ftechnical-specs-specs-spe.pdf & AMP; USG = AF QJCNHTF1O9LTX9I5F4V1PQ_HC6PPZPA & AMP; SIG2 = OLZ1WSE91HGKKKKKNBM4A

As you will see, it is much more than double.The important thing is not the surface but the height because it has more danger of getting hooked and bulging below the clothes

Without having the Dexcom in front of the free sensor seems safer

DiabetesForo
10/26/2015 10:14 p.m.

Insurance in what sense?Because the fixation has nothing to do with free the dexcom, I assure you, I did not last 5 days stuck in its entirety, the Dexcom carries an apartment that he wants he wants and he wants and he wantsLet him grab quite well

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/26/2015 10:44 p.m.

@joseludi I think that's the measures of the first G4 one year ago more than the Slim came out.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/26/2015 10:48 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

gala said:
insurance in what sense?Because the fixation has nothing to do with free the dexcom, I assure you, I did not last 5 days stuck in its entirety, the Dexcom carries an apartment that he wants he wants and he wants and he wantsLet him grab quite well

We are talking about that at a greater height greater possibility of hooking with something in addition to making more lump.Another thing is how the sensors go to each one.You had bad luck when lasting so little.Until this summer I lasted the 14 days (and surely I would last as a minimum one more week) now not so much, but with Tegaderm I cover the 3 or 4 days that are missing for the 14.

DiabetesForo
10/26/2015 10:54 p.m.

jconegar said:
@Joseludi I think that are the measures of the first g4 ago a year more than the Slim came out.

I am not aware of the Dexcom, but I believed that there were only one type of sensor in the G4 Can you put a link to see the Slim?

I do not want to start a free-dexcom war, each one is better or the other :-)

DiabetesForo
10/26/2015 10:56 p.m.

I do not really know how to do it, but it is that the first G4 if it was very high, this new is less high.
It is the same the important thing is that each one has their satisfied needs.
It is clear that each one carries the one who believes that he is doing better.Since I started to chop @Gala and look for a place where I last as much as it, the profitability is total without a doubt.But it becomes for gala perhaps it would have been a conformist and would not have risk.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/26/2015 11:06 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

The Slim has been selling since January in Spain and as @jconegar says it is more plan.When I have to change the sensor, I measure you the difference from one to another that I still keep the normal, in fact it is that of the photo.(I'm going to find that I remember taking a comparative photo with 2)
Regarding the fixation, I have tried more than a free sensor since I have been a bunny of the commercials and when I told them that I had dexpegado they gave me another and although the dexcom is higher, it is better anchored, it is as if freeThey were put a little bit, I look around, it seems silly but makes it grip much better.
But that is the usual, each one who uses the one that does best.
I of course do not change my 4 week of Dexcom or the alarms

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/26/2015 11:14 p.m.

The free will always be DUARA what has to last if I don't get hooked or something.Tegaderm is the solution if it takes off before.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
10/27/2015 5:47 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

A question for a possible new user.I am considering the freestyle, but I see on its website that the initial kit is not available (as you have said many here), but it seems that if you buy it separately, the sensors and the reader, the option of the option is activatedThe basket.Is that so?Would it arrive faster if you buy it separately?It is worth that with the kit you save € 10, but I doubt that for not buying the kit you get before.Do you know how much waiting time is there currently?

valky's profile photo
valky
10/28/2015 12:04 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

You won't let you buy it separately.It seems that yes, but when you are going to make the payment you will send you to notice the sad waiting list, in which you have to deposit your email.I would do it as soon as possible.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/28/2015 2:37 a.m.

Indeed even if I let you put in the sensor basket and reader then to pay you have to register on the page and that is where it tells you that for reasons XXXXXXx it will be notified when the product is available ...

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/28/2015 12:32 p.m.

Understood.Another buying darker.If I buy the initial kit now do I have to pay it now?Or do they put me on the list and at 6 months they will charge it to me?It occurs to me that in the time they take to serve it, I am no longer interested, or they have taken something else, or at that time I have been able to save for the dexcom or if it despair and gives me the point of not wanting to waitMore, if I can cancel it in some way.Has anyone had something like that?Jopetas is that 6 months I see it slopes :(

valky's profile photo
valky
10/28/2015 11:47 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

That happens to my @valky .. I've been waiting for months, and now as I don't have that "craving" when I registered, and my economy is not so plethoric.Do not worry, the record requires only an email I think I remember, no payments.What I don't know is whether the time comes, "Touch" and you can't reject the purchase ... in those we are

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
10/28/2015 11:58 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

I have been on the waiting list for almost 8 months, as I understand when you touch you, you have a certain time to make the purchase effective, but you lose the site.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
10/29/2015 12:43 a.m.

Correct.Not only do you pay anything, but if the mail comes to you and in a week I think it was not making the order you lose the site.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
10/29/2015 8:36 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Someone who can answer me ...
And if when you enter the list of admitted and start buying but you do not wantRemove from the list ...?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/30/2015 12:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.