{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I have been putting on my thighs for a while.Nor is it that it is torture to remove it but in the shower it is superfacil.
Also how I shower once a month minimal .... :)) :))

rafach's profile photo
rafach
11/23/2015 6:18 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

@joseludi, as I see it so stuck because I look at him and say to see how I give you the pull;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/23/2015 6:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anaisabel said:
@Joseludi, as I see it so stuck because I look at it and tell myself to see how I give you the pull;)

@Anaisabel does not need to hit a pull, simply take the sensor with the thumb and heart fingers and index and see taking off on the one hand.So simple and simple.Neither pain nor discomfort nor anything.How much do you miss for your first patch to end?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/23/2015 6:37 p.m.

rafach said:
I have been putting it on my thighs for a while.Nor is it that it is torture to remove it but in the shower it is superfacil.
Also how I take a minimum month .... :)) :))

How are you going in your thigh?I had a bad experience in my thigh.It was the only one that took off without a solution (Abbot sent me one free).Although it was when they began to have an adherence problem during the 14 days so maybe I have another thighs (there I have more hairs although I will pass the shaving blade through the area as I did the one again)

DiabetesForo
11/23/2015 6:41 p.m.

@rafach, I will do it in the shower.On Saturday I run out the first @joseludi sensor how I have shower there I take it off :))

Anaisabel
11/23/2015 6:45 p.m.

Joseludi said:
rafach said:
I have been putting it on my thighs for a while.Nor is it that it is torture to remove it but in the shower it is superfacil.
Also how I take a minimum month .... :)) :))

How are you going in your thigh?I had a bad experience in my thigh.It was the only one that took off without a solution (Abbot sent me one free).Although it was when they began to have an adherence problem during the 14 days so maybe I have another thighs (there I have more hairs although I will pass the shaving blade through the area as I did the one again)

I did that the first time and I almost have to remove it from itching.The hair begins to be born under the sensor ...... and I got horrors.I have not done it again.I do not hit me better than I do not hit him.In the triceps I was giving him every two by three. And as I always say, in doubt Tegaderm.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
11/23/2015 6:48 p.m.

I had never realized the palmaditas that everyone gives in my arm ...
@joseludi, for the moment I do not protect me with anything

Anaisabel
11/23/2015 7:30 p.m.

anaisabel said:
I had never realized the palmaditas that everyone gives in the arm ...
@joseludi, for the moment I do not protect me with anything

I don't know what concept you have to take away the sensor.That is not the same as making the wax !!!

And if you don't believe me, try to take it out before going to the shower, if then it hurts (what is not going to be) you take it away from the shower.

You're welcome, hehehe

DiabetesForo
11/23/2015 8:28 p.m.

The first one almost took off alone, the adhesive was as moistened and that to shower and do sports I protected me with Skin Tac or some protective tape but it still looks like water enters, the truth is that seeing it after removing itI don't know how he endured the 14 days ..

I would like to try somewhere else like gut or a tad below at the height of the pelvis but as in my arm it is doing well, I do not risk that the sensors are not given away ..: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/23/2015 8:32 p.m.

@joseludi, fear of taking it away from me, but being something new I wanted to know if it hurts or not.

Anaisabel
11/23/2015 10:44 p.m.

I have called Abbot this morning to ask one thing about the sotware for the computer and they will give me two gluconometers, one for my mother and one for me, apart from control solution, cables etc and they will even change what theI gave me my headmail because I had the screen with two spots that only saw the light on the screen, my glucometer is not the free freestyle, it is the neo, and the truth that I found it until amazing ,,, because ifYou ask you to send you batteries even give them to you ,,, surprising ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/24/2015 1:10 a.m.

Yes, they give them to you, because the profit is in the strips ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/24/2015 2:04 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina, do you know Opium neo also give it to you?Where could I ask?

Anaisabel
11/24/2015 10:14 a.m.

Call the pharmacist by phone, all give them away. They send them home, if you use their strips.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/24/2015 3:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

anaisabel said:
@regina, do you know opium neo also give it to you?Where could I ask?

It is the one that gives me to me ... let's use and even give you batteries when they end ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/24/2015 6:37 p.m.

Someone has tried to connect free freestyle or any other meter with the software that comes on the ABBott page for the PC .. ??I have tried, the reader makes me a meter connected but the computer does not recognize me anything connected ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/24/2015 7:33 p.m.

It works well for me.I have Windows 10.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
11/24/2015 7:46 p.m.

sigsauer said:
someone has tried to connect the free freestyle or any other meter with the software that comes on the ABBott page for the PC .. ??I have tried, the reader makes me a meter connected but the computer does not recognize me anything connected ..
yes.The problem I see is that you need a medical key for certain functions to put the insulin units that you put on, we are going to do your endocrine, at least in which I use it is like that, it is theReason why I called Abbot to give me that key ... and that of course they did not give it to me, they told me that it is for the doctor, ... the rest well ,,, you do not need any computer program forTo work the device ... I only see it practical to create a measures report ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/24/2015 7:56 p.m.

sigsauer said:
someone has tried to connect the free freestyle or any other meter with the software that comes on the ABBott page for the PC .. ??I have tried, the reader makes me a meter connected but the computer does not recognize me anything connected ..

Let's see can be because you are getting it into a USB 1.1, being slower sometimes they don't work well or have it on a 4 USB port hub, usually all new devices are prepared to work with USB 2.0,I recommend that if you have a tower you goals for the rear USB and if it is a portatil for a USB that you have free, what TB may be that your laptop is quite old and do not have the USB 2.0 with which the most likelyYou need to put the program on another most current laptop

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/24/2015 8:04 p.m.

@xavi79, test with this Caa1c code

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/24/2015 8:10 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.