{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I am ready to buy it, the truth that I have not heard that it works very well but I would like to try it.I hope you can buy it soon

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
10/30/2015 1:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@sigsauer, you can buy whenever you want, it's not like the readers circle or the discoplay hahahaha

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2015 4:44 p.m.

The discopay ha ha ha !!How much did I not listen to that word :))

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/30/2015 11:16 p.m.

I have it and I use it discontinuously, I buy 2 sensors every 2 or 3 months, there is no problem still

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
10/31/2015 11:09 a.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

I can't think, I'm using them continuously

DiabetesForo
10/31/2015 11:12 a.m.

Thank you all ...: -BD

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/31/2015 1:52 p.m.

How are my 40 tacos hahaha

DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 1:41 p.m.

From the discopay to the Apple Music and standing hahahaha

DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 1:42 p.m.

Many have bought vinyl records at the discoplay, the best record magazine there was.I am a major pelin.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/02/2015 12:45 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

No @jconegar, I say 40 but I have 41 like you, the only thing I am diabetic from the mili and you from 14, come on, we are quintos hahahaha!

DiabetesForo
11/02/2015 10:03 a.m.

Uffff thanks for taking away years I have turned 43 hahaha.That was 2014 before October 10 hahaha.Now I also have to say that in life I would have thought what I do now although it is little at the sports level when in the school falsified justifying not to do gymnastics hahaha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/02/2015 7:04 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Age is a number in a piece of plastic.

The important thing is health and lifestyle.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/02/2015 8:36 p.m.

To me the educator told me about the freestyle but 120 euros a month or of the pussy can, but of course not to puncture on the finger is great.What I ask is does not more profitable to the SS get these "patches" than to supply strips?Once I ran out of strips and I was in a municipality that is not mine and apart was festive, we went to the pharmacy and each box of strips were 80 euros so I say that they would get more profitable, also of course it is, which would beA relief stop making it capillarily.It's my opinion xD Greetings!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
11/08/2015 11:56 a.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

@dori according to extraordinary prices for strips, cost price.The free as much as they say that it will give it social I see it difficult, but they are able to supply well or those that are now, that is, they are giving special prices to the social according to.In addition to getting many defective in production, thank God they do not usually put problems.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/08/2015 8:41 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hello everyone
Years ago I entered here.I learned a lot and I still learn.
I have been reading you about the Festyle and today, two and a half hours ago, I have put my first sensor.I have not yet tried that it measures me.
I have a question that is sure that the answer is out there but ... to see if you can tell me.What do you throw, what does the meter use?It is to see if in the health center they have.I now use acu chek Aviva.
At the moment I have not put myself up.I have omnifix at home.Can it serve?
Thank you

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/14/2015 2:32 p.m.

Hi @anaisabel!I thought that Omnifix was only dressing for dressings.The strips you use are the Freestyle Opium, I don't know if others called precision are also suitable. A greeting!

beti's profile photo
beti
11/14/2015 3:19 p.m.

Omnifix are apostites.He opted that I have not used and I want to know if they are going well or better tegaderm

Anaisabel
11/14/2015 3:34 p.m.

anaisabel said:
hello to all!
Years ago I entered here.I learned a lot and I still learn.
I have been reading you about the Festyle and today, two and a half hours ago, I have put my first sensor.I have not yet tried that it measures me.
I have a question that is sure that the answer is out there but ... to see if you can tell me.What do you throw, what does the meter use?It is to see if in the health center they have.I now use acu chek Aviva.
At the moment I have not put myself up.I have omnifix at home.Can it serve?
Thanks

Logically, use ABBOT brand strips, use the Freestyle Optium (look at the photo I put)

I just use Tegaderm and I do well.

DiabetesForo
11/14/2015 6:08 p.m.

OK thanks
I have a question.I have always thought that Freestyle gave 8 hours.But I think it was wrong.Can you help me with this?

At the moment the readings coincide.10 less always in the free

Anaisabel
11/14/2015 7:44 p.m.

anaisabel said:
ok, thanks
I have a question.I have always thought that Freestyle gave 8 hours.But I think it was wrong.Can you help me with this?

At the moment the readings coincide.10 less always in the free

The sensor keeps the information of the last 8 hours, so if between one reading and another spend 12 hours, you will lose 4 hours (that is, 4 hours following the penultimate reading).Although in practice that almost never happens to one day you throw yourself sleeping more than 8 hours in a row.

Here are the most frequent questions: Link

Then the wonder sensor is doing.Even in capillary measurement the same glucometer will never give you the same

DiabetesForo
11/14/2015 8:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.