{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Well, you have fixed it.
Let's see if that new insulin that lasts more than 24 hours is prescribed soon.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/11/2015 3:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

One thing I didn't know:

No Android application for freestyle is able to start a new sensor (neither Liapp nor Glimp).

I say it because I broke the original Free reader and when I had to start a sensor I had to buy a new reader.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/19/2015 9:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The info is appreciated ¡¡

rafach's profile photo
rafach
10/19/2015 9:57 a.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

@kraken.To start a new sensor, the use of the official reader is essential.In Glimp characteristics it is indicated that it is not necessary to wait an hour to start reading a new sensor.The next one that puts me will try it.In the last two that I have used having the Glimp application I managed to last for a maximum of 12 hours, more and I have been busy with that issue, the next one that I will try to read it as soon as they activate it.

DiabetesForo
10/19/2015 8:17 p.m.

The readings that the applications give are close to those given by the freestyle?

calerun's profile photo
calerun
10/19/2015 8:25 p.m.

@calerun.It depends.The first sensor always gave me higher in the mobile.In the second I have almost forgotten the subject and I have barely compared although I could tell you that they are not close.

And now with the third sensor I was going to tell you that and before I started I have decided to do another test and official reader marked 118 and Glimp 118 (the case is to leave me badly, hehehe).Anyway when using Movil a Nexus 5 I do not make it very practical to get the mobile and pass it through my arm (the original reader is much faster and more discreet)

Do you have free or ask it for one day?

DiabetesForo
10/19/2015 11:36 p.m.

@joseludi.If I have the free, I go for my third sensor and very happy.I am thinking of changing my mobile for one that has NFC and being able to use applications.

calerun's profile photo
calerun
10/20/2015 3:47 a.m.

@calerun I don't know if it would be worth it unless you intention to change it.I already tell you that it is less discreet by having to wait a few seconds than two vibrations in addition to almost all mobiles are larger than the reader.Apart from that the reader would have to pass at least every eight hours to have the full report for the doctor

DiabetesForo
10/20/2015 10 a.m.

Nua but so it only has a pot in the bag and in the other way you have 2

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/20/2015 11:05 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@joseludi, thanks for the info, in the end to pay new mobile and then reader hehehehe !!I like the option of the "official" reader, it is more practical and discreet, although in summer the mobile is to save you a little pot, everything has its pros and cons.
By the way, there is already black sensor market (taken from the Facebook of the Freestyle Users):

Link

DiabetesForo
10/21/2015 7:25 p.m.

kraken said:
@Joseludi, thanks for the info, in the end to pay new mobile and then reader hehehehe !!I like the option of the "official" reader, it is more practical and discreet, although in summer the mobile is to save you a little pot, everything has its pros and cons.
By the way, there is already black sensor market (taken from the Facebook of the Freestyle Users):

Link ;set=gm.958661474200649& ;type=3& ;theater

@kraken have erased him, haha.
Do you have any information collected?Can you send it to me privately?Do not publish it here.Thank you,

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/21/2015 9:43 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar, in principle they are resellers on eBay, now I spend a private, although they are more expensive and of course if you have problems with any you eat it...

DiabetesForo
10/22/2015 9:41 a.m.

Ok believed they were pirate sensors hahaha.In Dexcom there are sometimes US people who sell them but are not worth it for shipping and more expenses, there as some insurance companies offer them lis that are left to sell but not cheap, for that you have to meet someone fromover there.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/22/2015 9:51 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

I put a screenshot here, if I do not proceed I delete it:

DiabetesForo
10/22/2015 10:18 a.m.

What a nonsense !!!!!We are a market in every way.The Chinese could get to work and get copies of the devices but this seems very strong, take advantage of these situations.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/22/2015 11:08 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Let's see those two !!!I am watching you !!!Ha ha ha

DiabetesForo
10/22/2015 11:16 a.m.

It seems immoral to me what these people do.They do that because they are as customers and do not use it and thus take out an extra money or because they ask for more than they need.
If you are not going to use the patches, let others that you need can buy it

DiabetesForo
10/22/2015 11:46 a.m.

It gives me the impression that the Dexcom is being paid at the expense of which the Freestyle

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
10/22/2015 11:50 a.m.

con_q_de_quimica said:
gives me the impression that the dexcom is being paid at the expense of which those of the freestyle

Or the mortgage, or the car, or the holidays, or ...

DiabetesForo
10/22/2015 12:33 p.m.

It may also be that they go from pasta and so help to finance it.There will be everything.

I would not hesitate to catch the mobile with NFC.The reader if I forget and I have already gone to the work ... Well, the app can come very well.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
10/22/2015 7:46 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.