{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

gala said:
@con_q_de_quimica, which takes your girl to recover the descents?Because it gives the feeling that what it does is bounce, eat to recover the descent, then go up too much, click and go down and how it lowers eates again and goes back up too much and so on.
The same should take to recover the declines
Also from time to time I get similar graphics, New York Bag type !!!

It usually takes gomites or cookies, now with the Dexcom the descents are coming and it does so in very little.Yes, we detect that as many people count, slow insulin does not cover 24h, and the first 8 or 9 hours produces down after decline (basically because the descents occur without having punctured fast insulin), and then begins toHave constant climb that you have to correct with the quick.
It has been diving the dose of slow in 2, and in principle it seems to be better (you would have to see the graphics before).We are also in the process of getting a diagnosis about possible gastroparesia.
Many congratulations on your graph, you are a crack !!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
10/02/2015 1:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I was going to tell you the same thing, that you left the Lantus in 2.
I would eat somewhat less or wait a little before starting to pretend the descent, sometimes we think it will continue to go down and then stop without being hypoglycemia (below 60) to me at the beginning of the dexcom so I saw that I went down it was startingTo eat and then bounce, now I wait for something else and I don't take the whole juice

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/02/2015 3:30 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello, I just saw in the Glimp application, in the promising section I now indicate the life time that the sensor has left with its number number included (how do you do it ..?).It tells me that it expires in 20 hours with what I calculate that I am going to get 5 or 6 extra hours to the ABBOT reader so in principle it seems that the application cannot stretch the sensor much more ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/04/2015 8:24 p.m.

There is another app called Liapp, which also works, although it offers less information than Glimp

_TS's profile photo
_TS
10/07/2015 noon

_ ts said:
there is another app called liapp, which also works, although it offers less information than Glimp

Thank you so much.It is simpler and let me put that rank I want ... etc.For me better than Glimp.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
10/07/2015 1:24 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Thank you!
Much more visual, simple and intuitive, at least for me.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/07/2015 1:39 p.m.

Yes but you do not see the values ​​of the previous data and when the sensor ends it does not allow you to continue measuring.At least at my night I ended the 14 days and with Liapp I did not continue measuring me and with Glimp at the moment it works.

Although it is true that it is simpler

_TS's profile photo
_TS
10/08/2015 9:48 a.m.

Well, the two installed and solved hehe

rafach's profile photo
rafach
10/08/2015 9:52 a.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

I am interested in buying a Glucose Measurement System for FreeStyle Diabetics free of Abbott.It is for a girl who lives abroad and cannot expect the deadline that is currently given for this product.
I would be willing to pay € 700 for the starting kit: meter and 2 unused sensors.If you are interested, you can contact me at: mgarridotej@gmail.com

Manuel_Garrido's profile photo
Manuel_Garrido
10/08/2015 12:07 p.m.

The kit was worth € 169 right?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/08/2015 2:06 p.m.

As this reads Abbot, we are lost!

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
10/08/2015 7:50 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Hello Manuel.

Freestyle is not approved for children, although it seems that it works relatively well.

On the other hand, as you say is not available because they are short of manufacturing and do not allow new customers.Although you got the initial kit (if someone sells it to you for € 700 is stealing you since, as Banhop says costs € 169) then you would need to supply you supply sensors, since 2 a month are needed.
I totally do the case, but if you are considering those prices, maybe you could look at the Dexcom or that the endocrine of the hospital guided you...

It's advice, I hope you don't feel bad.

DiabetesForo
10/09/2015 11:12 a.m.

This will not be an Abbott fake to verify that people are doing business with sensors and readers ....?
Because Dexcom is indeed available.
I leave it there

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/09/2015 11:33 a.m.

Man I don't know but the first dexcom comes out of 1600 with VAT

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/09/2015 11:35 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Man, because the truth is that it had not occurred to me, but seeing that he registered the same day of his only message and that his avatar is a free reader...It smells like Troll

DiabetesForo
10/09/2015 1:38 p.m.

Pass from the subject, it also smells bad

DiabetesForo
10/09/2015 1:53 p.m.

@Con_q_de_quimica, what time does Lantus get?It is that of giving down at 7 or 8 hours, I also happened to my daughter when she put it at night and, in the afternoon, climbs.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/10/2015 8:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@con_q_de_quimica, at what time is Lantus put?It is that of giving down at 7 or 8 hours, I also happened to my daughter when she put it at night and, in the afternoon, climbs.

Just like your daughter, she put it on the night before dinner, she had several drops at dawn and in the afternoon she had the climbs.

Con_Q_de_quimica
10/11/2015 12:11 a.m.

and, ?changed the schedule?did you try to put it in the morning or at noon?Thus you can upload the dose a bit and extend the duration, and you can snack a bit,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/11/2015 12:28 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
and,?changed the schedule?did you try to put it in the morning or at noon?Thus you can upload the dose a bit and extend the duration, and you can snack a bit,

Yes, it changed the time and put it in the morning, the result was that the descent had them during the day and it was up to the top night.The solution has been to divide the dose into two, it puts half of the dose in the morning and half at night.

Con_Q_de_quimica
10/11/2015 1:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.