{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Like a discount for the forum?How is it request?

maca's profile photo
maca
09/11/2015 12:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Put this code with the purchase
LATIENDDIABFOR123
They are great !!!!!I just bought a bag of cold ones that I am always with the same mess

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/11/2015 3:32 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Ok thank you very much

maca's profile photo
maca
09/12/2015 1:17 a.m.

I bring what seems to be very good news.

I have been reading the free freestyle user group on Facebook and talk about an Android application that reads the sensor and some have managed to increase the useful life of the sensor 12 hours.

Link

The application is called Glimp and is here:

Link

In the description of the application, it is said that the reading of the 14 days can be prolonged and that the difference between the reading of the Abott sensor and the application is that it reads the sensor data as is, and that theFreestyle reader reads them based on statistics

I just downloaded it and I still can't talk much but it seems to me that the project is very advanced.I encourage you to download it and share experiences

Note: Although it has nothing to do, I must say that the last sensor has behaved again as a champion and has not taken off at all.Now I have those who came with a blue circle in the box.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/18/2015 8:33 p.m.

In another Facebook group someone comments that his son was using the 2 sensors (the old and the new one) at the same time for 24 hours.He put on the new 24 hours before expiring the old man, and when he won his term (exhausted error in Abbot's reader), he was able to continue using the mobile to read with the two.In the end the son did not want to continue having the 2 patches on and his mother took the old man.

Link

DiabetesForo
09/18/2015 9:44 p.m.

Joseludi said:

I have been reading the free freestyle user group on Facebook and talk about an Android application that reads the sensor and some have managed to increase the useful life of the sensor 12 hours.

Link

Link

In the description of the application, it is said that the reading of the 14 days can be prolonged and that the difference between the reading of the Abott sensor and the application is that it reads the sensor data as is, and that theFreestyle reader reads them based on statistics

I just downloaded it and I still can't talk much but it seems to me that the project is very advanced.I encourage you to download it and share experiences

Note: Although it has nothing to do, I must say that the last sensor has behaved again as a champion and has not taken off at all.Now I have those who came with a blue circle in the box.

Have you tried the application ..?I have downloaded it and there is an option that having NFC on the smartphone, it would make you the measurement that the reader makes you, it is true that if it works it would be "the bomb."I am waiting for the sensors that a majestic partner of this forum has offered to leave me to try them since I am on the famous waiting list of the free

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/19/2015 11:30 a.m.

sigsauer said:
Joseludi said:

Link

Link

Have you tried the application ..?I have downloaded it and there is an option that having NFC on the smartphone, it would make you the measurement that the reader makes you, it is true that if it works it would be "the bomb."I am waiting for the sensors that a majestic partner of this forum has offered to leave me to try them since I am on the famous waiting list of the free

I don't understand you, sigsauer, you have to have NFC in the mobile if not, you can't take the sensor data.That is why it doesn't work on iPhone

I have tried it and has slight differences with the freestyle but not very large readings.

The option tells me what it is and where it is about to see if it is something that I have not understood well.

I'm glad there is a member who is sure that he is not satisfied with the free and will send them to you.That gives a great image that this forum fulfills a very important function to take care of "our partner" and the truth is that I am glad.You will tell how you are doing and if you have any questions you know;)

DiabetesForo
09/19/2015 1:23 p.m.

Joseludi said:
sigsauer said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:

Link

Link

I don't understand you, sigsauer, you have to have NFC in the mobile if not, you can't take the sensor data.That is why it doesn't work on iPhone

I have tried it and has slight differences with the freestyle but not very large readings.

The option tells me what it is and where it is about to see if it is something that I have not understood well.

I'm glad there is a member who is sure that he is not satisfied with the free and will send them to you.That gives a great image that this forum fulfills a very important function to take care of "our partner" and the truth is that I am glad.You will tell how you are doing and if you have any questions you know;)

Yes, if I wanted to say that my mobile phone does have NFC and yesterday disrupting with the application I discovered that measurements can be made with the sensor of the free thing that in the Google Play among the opinions there were people who said that it did not work for that reason I asked youIf you had tried it ..

The partner of the forum that leaves me the sensor is very delighted with the free freestyle and having contacted he wants me to try it to see how it works.
All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/19/2015 2:01 p.m.

sigsauer said:
Joseludi said:
sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:

Link

Link

Yes, if I wanted to say that my mobile phone does have NFC and yesterday disrupting with the application I discovered that measurements can be made with the sensor of the free thing that in the Google Play among the opinions there were people who said that it did not work for that reason I asked youIf you had tried it ..

The partner of the forum that leaves me the sensor is very delighted with the free freestyle and having contacted he wants me to try it to see how it works.
All the best

But has the reader also left you?Leave it, leave it, I'm very asking, hehehe

When you try it you must leave the mobile stuck a couple of seconds until you notice a couple of vibrations.The "official" reader is much faster and more discreet in that sense

DiabetesForo
09/19/2015 2:12 p.m.

joseludi said:
sigsauer said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:

Link

Link

All the best

But has the reader also left you?Leave it, leave it, I'm very asking, hehehe

When you try it you must leave the mobile stuck a couple of seconds until you notice a couple of vibrations.The "official" reader is much faster and more discreet in that sense

Hahaha.I will not give more information to see if there are infiltrates of Abbot (I would not be surprised) in this forum and I do not want to put in any commitment to anyone on how well he has enrolled with me ..
Do you say that there is a difference with the free freeyle reader ,,?If the difference is more close to the hair reader, it would be even better not ...?If the application is more approximate to the glucometer than to the reader, white and in bottle ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/19/2015 2:36 p.m.

No, so far it is always above the capillary and that of the free.However, the graph is very similar to what the free reader gives

DiabetesForo
09/20/2015 1:05 a.m.

Hello couple (Joseludi and Sigsauer).

For allusions, thank you for the morning hahahaha!

I am supercontent with the Free, so much that every 2 weeks I ask for my two sensors and so they are reserve in case.Therefore, this week's request I have sent it to Sigsauer to try it, since we share sports hobbies and me in mine the free has helped me a lot.As Abbot does not let anyone new at the moment, because I have offered myself to a partner can try it, I am not commercial of Abbot or contravene any rule to do it, since I make my biweekly purchase and with the sensors I can do whatI want, I say.
In principle I believe that this forum is to help us between people who have a common disease, so this time I have to help me, after a long time receiving help, advice and information.

A hug to both!Let's see if it is true that they have petored the limitation by Soft of the sensors, that I pass to Android fixed !!

DiabetesForo
09/21/2015 11:30 a.m.

Good Kraken people, a very strong applause.

I am missing 8 days to finish the sensor (Tuesday).As soon as I can check it in this thread

What sports do you practice?

All the best

DiabetesForo
09/21/2015 12:02 p.m.

Hello to both !!
We are two great paddle professionals, Ja, Ja, and we sponsor us Abbot .... !!

I have put my first sensor 2 hours ago and the truth is that I am anxious, more than nothing because now I am doing nothing and I am going around the head for the theme of sport, shower, etc. and the fixation with Tegaderm, SkinTac, strips (thanks Kraken for all the sessos) I just manufactured a lycra protector with old stockings and to withdraw from my girl that they do their function even though I think I have put the sensor too much and I do not hold it well.

On the other hand I am testing the application of the Glimp mobile, reader and glucometer and the truth is that at the moment the differences do not vary much of between 10 and 20 mg/ dl so quite well ..

We are in contact.All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/21/2015 2:19 p.m.

I have never needed anything, except when it has begun to take off that I have used Tegaderm, but each one is a different world.
I see that the sensor is doing quite well with respect to the capillary.Great = D>

DiabetesForo
09/21/2015 3:04 p.m.

Any precaution is little, do not see the face of ..... let you stay when you take away your shirt with pulls and see the sensor rolling on the ground on the third day...I'm glad that it doesn't vary too much, to me until the second day it usually gives me a lot of difference, then it fits 10% below.

DiabetesForo
09/21/2015 4:32 p.m.

My joy in a well, as my glucometer is Abbot's Opium Xceed I can make my hair glycemia with the same reader of the free thing that is a great advantage I think.Right now one made one with the NFC sensor and gave me 60 stable, I have done another with blood strip in the same reader and oh surprise 111 stable.FIN, I just started so I will have to start interpreting the values ​​although for me the most important thing is the flechite, by the way on the phone it gave me 84 mg (to see if it will be the best ...?).

Joseludi, tell us if the application could stretch the sensor a few more days because if so now it would not have color with the Dexcom I think .. you could do business with me selling some sensor at a "extra" price (it's joke).
By the way, a question, where you throw the sensor and all the devices to place them after using them ...?

Kraken, transfer, when you see it, please let me know ..

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/21/2015 5:57 p.m.

Good colleagues...
Yesterday my last sensor expired and with the Glimp application I wasprotection!I am anxious to see if this one that I have put now I can extend it more.
As for the differences with respect to the machine, I think it is because it shows the sample to make a softening of the values ​​with at least one hour samples ... That is why waiting at least 60min for the new sensors.Android's application shows raw values ​​... is my hypothesis...

I will tell you!

xavi104's profile photo
xavi104
09/21/2015 6:48 p.m.

Sigsauer, normally from the second day the difference is less between free and glucometer, to see if you are lucky...His thing is that in future updates of the Android app could be introduced an offshore ", that is, a fixed value that always adds the one that the sensor gives you, so the graphs would be more exact and should not be subtracted from the head.I fear that when Abbot sees that there is application out there, curling that "the sensor's life is not going to be left with a cross.

DiabetesForo
09/21/2015 7:34 p.m.

It would seem perfect to me for Abbot to take action on the matter but to improve the service, if they do not want an application to run and extend their sensors that they take out an officer improving what there are already with how you said an offshr option and without the sensorJust at 14 days, let's say ...

Hey the recycling of sensors ... ??To the yellow container .. ???: P

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/21/2015 9:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.