{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

JOSELUDI confirmed you, I fell yesterday, the second day !!!In the middle of the paddlers I saw that I was beginning to fall as if I had no adhesive and endured only by the filament.I put tape to try to avoid disaster, but in the skin sweating it is useless.
I did not put Tegaderm before until the second week, I think, as you say they are making probatures at our coast and above to go worse...The good thing is that this was the replacement sensor of one who died without apparent cause on the third day.I think I'm going to make numbers for Dexcom....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/28/2015 11:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Kraken uses Skin Tac to secure it too, I do sports and thanks to these wipes both dexcom and pump's catheter endure without problems, it is true that it is a pool, beach and sport (not little).
I do not speak badly of any, but Dexcom I think is the most reliable and safer for us.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/28/2015 3:11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks Jconegar, I will try to get the Skin-Tac...I am a little downturn with the freestyle the truth, the sensor that I have set 8 hours ago marks me 50 units below capillary glycemia.When you start adjusting, it will have fallen...

DiabetesForo
08/28/2015 3:46 p.m.

kraken said:
thanks jconegar, I will try to get the skin-tac...I am a little downturn with the freestyle the truth, the sensor that I have set 8 hours ago marks me 50 units below capillary glycemia.When you start adjusting, it will have fallen...

If you have taken off in such a way that it almost fastened only with the filament, I missed the sensor, it happened to me a couple of months ago and returned home holding it with my hand, I gave me mistakes of not being able to read the sensorand at a few hours "Kaput".Of course, I called Abbot and they sent me one free and without having to return the defective

DiabetesForo
08/28/2015 6:36 p.m.

jconegar said:
@kraken uses skin tac to secure it too, I do sports and thanks to these wipes both dexcom and pump cateter(not little).
I do not speak badly of any, but Dexcom I think is the most reliable and safer for us.

I plan to consider the bomb to the endocrine in the next visit.I think where I live put the Medtronic.This has the 640G model with a continuous measurement system that if I see that it is reliable I would consider paying it to me (I have signed to several Facebook English groups to see opinions)

Maybe I do the milkmaid accounts with which they want to put the bomb, but one of the things that most annoyed me is that a year ago I could run perfectly one hour down the basal a little and eating a piece of fruit before.Now, do whatever you do, before half an hour I have to take a gluc up. Sometimes at the same output there are 2 or 3 gels without doing any barbarity

If they did not put the bomb and follow the problems with free, I would surely consider the dexcom

DiabetesForo
08/28/2015 6:42 p.m.

I carry the Dexcom connected to the pump.The sensors now last 4 weeks and the numbers come out of me, I have the annual subscription and although the sensors explodes nothing because I have already verified that they work exactly just as well as expired:
My MTB routes are perfectly 4 hours, and the truth is usually hard, I have reduced a lot with the pump to take gels and bars.
For example, look at a route where I took 6 gels and 2 bars before, I have taken only 3 gels.I am very happy with the bomb and thanks to Dexcom my life changed 3 years ago.Not a hypo in three years and that is priceless, I prefer to take away a meal a month, but both me and my family, the tranquility and reliability of the DEXCOM is price or comparison, just like its alarms, both in lifedaily as in sport.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/28/2015 7:29 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

jconegar said:
I carry the dexcom connected to the pump.The sensors now last 4 weeks and the numbers come out of me, I have the annual subscription and although the sensors explodes nothing because I have already verified that they work exactly just as well as expired:
My MTB routes are perfectly 4 hours, and the truth is usually hard, I have reduced a lot with the pump to take gels and bars.
For example, look at a route where I took 6 gels and 2 bars before, I have taken only 3 gels.I am very happy with the bomb and thanks to Dexcom my life changed 3 years ago.Not a hypo in three years and that is priceless, I prefer to take away a meal a month, but both me and my family, the tranquility and reliability of the DEXCOM is price or comparison, just like its alarms, both in lifedaily as in sport.

I have an appointment with the endocrine by the end of October, according to things I will throw on one side or the other :-)

DiabetesForo
08/31/2015 10:28 p.m.

Today I just arrived at the request of 2 sensors that has been delayed in sending me.

Interestingly, the 2 boxes with 2 blue circles that never carried.

It will be a lot with new "experimental characteristics", they will only send it to those who write in forodiabetes to control possible dissidents: D, they will make a raffle and our lot number will be awarded with the chochona ... as my grandmother said"

DiabetesForo
08/31/2015 10:32 p.m.

I am sorry to tell you that I have been with the circuit too.Don't feel special hahaha

rafach's profile photo
rafach
09/05/2015 1:16 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Special ... for better or worse, hehehe (we don't know that they will be plotting)

I have not yet put any sensor of those, I have 10 days to finish my sensor without blue circuit.The one that first begins one of the "new" that is commenting: D

DiabetesForo
09/05/2015 1:53 p.m.

Those circles came before in the boxes, are not new.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
09/05/2015 3:04 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

laire said:
those circles came before in the boxes, are not new.

Well, it's the first time they come to me like this

DiabetesForo
09/06/2015 10:42 a.m.

And I was asking me to buy the abbott's system to control the diet and peaks, but you are backing down.If it is inaccurate, and also (and most importantly) it falls with sweat, I do not want to think what will endure if you make swimming or sweat almost daily ... come on, a sigh.And the Dexcom at the moment I can not buy it.What a fabric.

joejunior's profile photo
joejunior
09/06/2015 12:30 p.m.

joejunior said:
and I was considering buying the abbott's system to control my diet and peaks, but you are throwing me back.If it is inaccurate, and also (and most importantly) it falls with sweat, I do not want to think what will endure if you make swimming or sweat almost daily ... come on, a sigh.And the Dexcom at the moment I can not buy it.Go fabric.

Do not be discouraged by the experiences of others.So far and removing the adhesion problems of the last sensors, I am scared.I also hope that they are transient problems.Go for them, if they go wrong, what can you have lost?The euros that cost the start kit.If you throw for the dexcom and go wrong, imagine the amount of lost money.Another thing is that alarms were needed

DiabetesForo
09/06/2015 2:07 p.m.

joejunior said:
and I was considering buying the abbott's system to control my diet and peaks, but you are throwing me back.If it is inaccurate, and also (and most importantly) it falls with sweat, I do not want to think what will endure if you make swimming or sweat almost daily ... come on, a sigh.And the Dexcom at the moment I can not buy it.Go fabric.

TEENDADELADIABETES.com I think they are on the subject to solve the issue of takeoffs

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/06/2015 5:46 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I do not put anything to them and I last the 14 days.Nor does it react.And I don't know if luckily quite precise mine.
For me it has been a before and after.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
09/06/2015 6:22 p.m.

@jconegar you mean Link (the other link does not work for me).The issue of takeoffs is what worries me the most.@Afach wet the sensors a lot?

joejunior's profile photo
joejunior
09/07/2015 9:54 a.m.

Well, not now.When it was a pool time a week or thus put a tegaderm and regret.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
09/07/2015 2:16 p.m.

I have been working latestly, that if every 5 or 6 days I had to change.

I recommend Joejunior that you register in Abbot because the waiting list is very long.If when you admit purchases you are not interested, do not buy

DiabetesForo
09/07/2015 2:36 p.m.

@joejunior if I mean that person.Ask them, they will attend you without problems.They have a permanent discount for those of the forum, and the best prices.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/07/2015 2:42 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.