{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I will understand so.And in addition it lasts the 14 days the same on the day you have not activated without activating?

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/02/2015 6:27 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

rafach said:
I will do so.And in addition it lasts the 14 days the same the day you have been without activating, it does not count right?

Start counting since you activate the sensor

By the way, when you go to the pool you go in plan "I hit a dip" or go in a plan to swim and spend a lot of time in the water.I am from those of "I hit a dip" hahaha

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/02/2015 6:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I have 3 young children.So to my regret I throw me a good time in the pool.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/02/2015 10:18 p.m.

@joseludi What you say is the same as I have read in several places and that many people are working very well, when I get to do the same.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/03/2015 2:07 a.m.

That bracelet I understand what serves what you need.It is like neoprene or a similar material.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/03/2015 8:39 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

hansolo said:
that bracelet I understand what serves what you need.It is like neoprene or a similar material.

Thank you, I have sent a query asking them about the characteristics.Although seeing the good results in pool, maybe I dared to try it when it is almost at the end of the life of a sensor and if I see that I will not throw badly with nothing or with Tegaderm.

By the way, how is the Codylife bracelet?I am doubting between the two leather (the one that has a closure with magnet and the other

DiabetesForo
07/03/2015 10:33 p.m.

hansolo said:
that bracelet I understand what serves what you need.It is like neoprene or a similar material.

I have lost myself.What a bracelet.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/03/2015 10:50 p.m.

rafach said:
hansolo said:

I have lost myself.What a bracelet.

This:

Link

Hansolo says 2 pages more behind

DiabetesForo
07/03/2015 10:59 p.m.

Ok.Thank you.
I remain supercontent.And the hair sensor and every day in the pool and more than half an hour submerged and follow OK.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/05/2015 12:38 a.m.

Well, right now, it has begun to take off a little.Taking into account that I am on vacation and an average of 3 hours in the water a day I think that enough to endure.To put a dressing and follow.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/05/2015 7:06 p.m.

rafach said:
Well, right now it has begun to take off a little.Taking into account that I am on vacation and an average of 3 hours in the water a day I think that enough to endure.To put a dressing and follow.

I think you've given him a lot of tralla.You will tell us that Apuit brand you have put yourself and how is you doing.How many days have you started to take off?

DiabetesForo
07/06/2015 6:54 p.m.

The only one they had in the pharmacy then tried Tegaderm if I need but I think that without so much pool I will not need anything.It has lasted me without dressing 5 days of pool.Today I have been in the Aquatic Park from 11 in the morning to 7 in the afternoon and I had to change it when I was taking off but the sensor continues to take perfectly.
The dressing is called Sanipore.I write from the mobile I feel the grammar.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/06/2015 8:26 p.m.

NewsThis morning has begun to give me failures and this afternoon he tells me that he is expired.They had 7 days left.I have called and already sends me another.For now post sale a 10.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/08/2015 7:37 p.m.

rafach said:
novelties.This morning has begun to give me failures and this afternoon he tells me that he is expired.They had 7 days left.I have called and already sends me another.For now post sale a 10.

Possibly it is because the sensor has taken off and the filament is no longer where it should be.That happened to me when I tried to put it in my thigh and took off.

DiabetesForo
07/08/2015 10:38 p.m.

Joseludi said:
By the way, how is the Codylife bracelet?I am doubting between the two leather (the one with magnet closure and the other

I have both.Surf (I think it is called that, the one that is tied by sliding knots) has a tendency to loosen the knot.Unless you tie it well tied, so that bracelet would be on your wrist without the possibility of release.And I don't like that.Not to mention that with water he would spoil, I imagine.The magnet is very comfortable, although wider, and therefore, the notes.They are different aesthetics.I think that is the reason for your choice, the one that makes you the most ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/09/2015 8:09 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

hansolo said:
Joseludi said:
By the way, how is the Codylife bracelet?I am doubting between the two leather (the one with magnet closure and the other

I have both.Surf (I think it is called that, the one that is tied by sliding knots) has a tendency to loosen the knot.Unless you tie it well tied, so that bracelet would be on your wrist without the possibility of release.And I don't like that.Not to mention that with water he would spoil, I imagine.The magnet is very comfortable, although wider, and therefore, the notes.They are different aesthetics.I think that is the reason for your choice, the one that makes you the most ...

No, I was referring to the choice between the 2 of leather, that of the closure with magnet and that of the most conventional closure.Anyway, not to "contaminate" this thread with something alien, I will extend more in the article of the Coylife of your blog

DiabetesForo
07/09/2015 6:14 p.m.

What a great disappointment to meet one with this after such illusion.

Thanks for your interest in the
Flash Freestyle Free Glucose Monitoring System.

Due to the high demand of our product, we cannot accept orders from new customers.

If you wish, please facilitate your email so we can contact you as soon as the product is available.

We apologize for the possible inconveniences that this situation may cause.Thanks again for your interest in Freestyle Libre.

DiabetesForo
07/11/2015 4:03 p.m.

That has told us all.I sign up in January and I have been able to buy it 10 days ago.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/11/2015 4:04 p.m.

rafach said:
that has told us all.I sign up in January and I have been able to buy it 10 days ago.

@rafach Do you know if the sensors are achieved in pharmacies and if you can buy more than two or only directly from Abbott, do you have to buy the products?

Thanks Gustavo

DiabetesForo
07/11/2015 4:08 p.m.

Afterego said:
rafach said:
that has told us all.I sign up in January and I have been able to buy it 10 days ago.

@rafach Do you know if the sensors are achieved in pharmacies and if you can buy more than two or only directly from Abbott, do you have to buy the products?

Thanks Gustavo

You can only buy there and with the limitation of 2 sensors

DiabetesForo
07/11/2015 5:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.