{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Any experience in pool and beach?

rafach's profile photo
rafach
06/28/2015 8:32 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Do you know anything about whether they have one day thinking about the batteries, manufacture enough sensors and let them freely buy several sensors at the same time?

I see myself on the waiting list until 2016.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/29/2015 1:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Patience.I enrolled in January and ..... still waiting.And that I already have the reader, I just need the sensors.This has been overwhelmed.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
06/30/2015 12:08 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Irenemv said:
patience.I enrolled in January and ..... still waiting.And that I already have the reader, I just need the sensors.This has been overwhelmed.

Me too and it comes today.They won't take.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
06/30/2015 12:46 p.m.

Hello,
I have been going to the pool with free and no problem for a week.That if as a precaution I have put transparent fixomul.
Very precise is not this sensor but I do not think it is for the water, it always gives 20 units of less.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
06/30/2015 3:31 p.m.

It has already reached me and of course I have it placed.Mine for now gives 30 less compared to the capillary, which is never 100 percent reliable.But if you always give the same difference then I don't see stick.
First impression is that it is very big, I thought it would be finer but also that I not notice anything at all.When I have seen the needle I thought it was great but it is super comfortable.
I'll keep counting.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
06/30/2015 6:51 p.m.

I just marked the free 50 and the capillary 180 mmmmmmmmm

rafach's profile photo
rafach
06/30/2015 8:57 p.m.

72 and 260 .... this does not leave ....

rafach's profile photo
rafach
06/30/2015 9:13 p.m.

Is it that it does not look like it, sure is okay ????:-/

fer's profile photo
fer
06/30/2015 9:31 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

They told me the commercial in the hospital that the first 3 days was not reliable, so wait a bit to see if it regulates

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/30/2015 9:41 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
The commercial was given to me in the hospital that the first 3 days was not reliable, so wait a bit to see if it regulates

That the first 3 days is not reliable is inadmissible.It is usually normal for the first 24 hours or that sensor gets directly inaccurate.

Try to put on the next sensor 24 hours before this first.At least I do so and always works for me (except the sensor I tried on the thigh and when this fell, the next one that activates just put it without waiting 24 hours)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/30/2015 10:01 p.m.

I tell you what I have read in English -speaking forums, I don't have the freestyle yet so I can't put it into practice.

Apparently the first 24 hours can give bad readings and then in theory.

The solution that some propose and works are that when about 24 hours are missing for the current sensor to finish, you put another sensor in the other arm, without logically activating it until the other sensor is over.
With this in theory, wait for you to start giving good readings a lot.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/30/2015 10:03 p.m.

This morning is giving already normal values ​​about 20 gap in 200.We will continue to inform hehe

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/01/2015 9:50 a.m.

Last measurement only 3 difference!!And also after bathing pool

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/01/2015 2:33 p.m.

Great @rafach, you are already giving me more to have it.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/01/2015 3:38 p.m.

Today in low values ​​it gives me an error of 10 or less and above 200 about 20. We go between 10 and 15 percent.I have bathed a lot and for now ok.I take the sensor to hair without tegaderm or anything for now.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/01/2015 7:52 p.m.

rafach said:
today in low values ​​gives me an error of 10 or less and above 200 about 20. We go between 10 and 15 percent.I have bathed a lot and for now ok.I take the sensor to hair without tegaderm or anything for now.

You will already tell news if you keep going to the pool.I have not yet gone with the sensor on.The differences you have now are the most normal in the world (even if you click 2 times in a row you can have similar differences) the next sensor put it 24 hours before the end of what you have now

DiabetesForo
07/01/2015 11:40 p.m.

Joseludi said:

You will already tell news if you keep going to the pool.I have not yet gone with the sensor on.The differences you have now are the most normal in the world (even if you click 2 times in a row you can have similar differences) the next sensor put it 24 hours before the end of what you have now

But do you act or just do?

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/02/2015 4:02 p.m.

I am on vacation to the pool, I am going a couple of times minimal every day

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/02/2015 4:03 p.m.

rafach said:
Joseludi said:

But do you act or just do?

I, for example, suppose I put on July 2 the patch in the morning, because this would end on July 16 also in the morning.Then on July 14 in the morning I put the following sensor on the other arm without activating it (only one sensor can be activated at the same time).When the 16th exhausted sensor message comes out on you, then you activate the other and you will have to wait an hour.

In this way you will be 1 day with 2 sensors, the asset and the one you are going to use later.The latter will have time to "adapt" the environment in which it is.So it has done well until now and many people who comment in a group of free users that exist on Facebook (in English)

DiabetesForo
07/02/2015 5:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.