{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

My ranges usually go from 60 to 100 and little.Below 50 it is true that it passes and usually puts the fast.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/16/2015 6:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

sherpa41 said:
But those who tell you better, also happen to you?

Because to me, even with the most good and stable sensors, accuracy disappeared as soon as it reached 80-90, then the freestyle always marked me sugar (60).(In the bad guys I marked being 120)

Come on to detect true hypos, freestyle is a total failure, I don't know if it is by prevention or why reason.But I, basically because of that problem and also because it is a bit annoying to carry a patch always stuck, I have stopped using it.

Sincerely, what seems fundamental to me is that it is necessary when you are in that range in which it always fails, to know if I have hypo or not.If I am high, know if I am 220 or 190 I am not interested just at all.

To me the precision does not disappear while in hiccups or hyper.Of course, being with hyperglycemia the difference with the capillary is greater, but of course the percentage is usually the same.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/18/2015 5:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I want to comment that I have put on a new patch but this time in the right thigh instead of in the arm.Until now all patches have done very well.

I have a first leg with the sensor in the thigh and so far it measures a little higher than the interstitial analysis, between 15 and 25 more, it is not worrying anyway.

What happens now is that I have the habit to be careful with my arms and I still have more aware of them than my thigh (with the consequent danger to the sensor)

DiabetesForo
06/02/2015 11:09 p.m.

Hello everyone.I am waiting to get the sensors.I already have the meter and I am on the waiting list since January.Any of you know people who have registered on that date and are already selling the sensors?This is desperate!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
06/03/2015 9:35 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Irenemv said:
hello everyone.I am waiting to get the sensors.I already have the meter and I am on the waiting list since January.Any of you know people who have registered on that date and are already selling the sensors?This is desperate!

Yes, right now they are sending the emails to the people who were registered in January/February.At least in UK.Good luck!

Laire's profile photo
Laire
06/04/2015 6:07 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

After a week of carrying the patch put on the right thigh I must say that the experience has been very negative.

Today I have realized that the sensor had taken off.I have had to go home walking and fear that I would fall at all.I have hit it with Tegaderm (it is the first one I use).Even so, the similarities with capillary medication have worsened, and even most of the time is giving me reading error.

If tomorrow I still have to change patch

DiabetesForo
06/09/2015 12:04 a.m.

Hello, because my experience with the sensor in the thigh is good, the truth has already been30 exact so I calculate that according to what I am at 30 more jijij
But the truth is that I personally do well, also to say that I do not exercise much and I do not turn much and yet I always put a patch on it in case because with the pants when climbing and lowering them there is always more danger thattakeoff.

maca's profile photo
maca
06/16/2015 8:19 p.m.

To me next week they let me buy it

rafach's profile photo
rafach
06/16/2015 9:22 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Good, does anyone know the month for which they are notifying to buy?

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
06/19/2015 12:51 a.m.

I registered in January and they just notified me

rafach's profile photo
rafach
06/19/2015 9:06 p.m.

Joseludi said:
after a week of wearing the patch put on the right thigh I must say that the experience has been very negative.

Today I have realized that the sensor had taken off.I have had to go home walking and fear that I would fall at all.I have hit it with Tegaderm (it is the first one I use).Even so, the similarities with capillary medication have worsened, and even most of the time is giving me reading error.

If tomorrow I still have to change patch

In the end I had to change the patch.I had to put the patch and activate it right away and it is not being as reliable as everyone I have used so far (it usually gives between 20 and 30 more than if I punctuate my finger.

With this I think it is convenient to put the following patch 1 day before the end of the active sensor.I finished on Monday and that's why I always put the next sensor on Sunday

DiabetesForo
06/19/2015 9:53 p.m.

maca said:
hello experience with the sensor in the thigh is good the truth already took 3 positions the first 2 took about 48h to give me a good measurement with respect to the capillary and the thirdIt is true that it has a difference of 30 pnt but it is always 30 exact so I calculate that according to what I am at 30 more jijij
But the truth is that I personally do well, also to say that I do not exercise much and I do not turn much and yet I always put a patch on it in case because with the pants when climbing and lowering them there is always more danger thattake off.

I will give the thighs another opportunity later :-) When I put on the sensor in the thigh, I shave the area (in my arms I do not have hair), maybe I should have done something else.I will have a tegaderm by hand to as soon as I see the most minimal signal, put it on

DiabetesForo
06/19/2015 9:58 p.m.

The tegaderm is bought in pharmacies?

rafach's profile photo
rafach
06/20/2015 9:46 a.m.

rafach said:
the tegaderm is bought in pharmacies?

The Tegaderm sold it in pharmacies but the right size for our sensors do not.They only provide hospitals.

I call Tegaderm explaining my case and gave me the phone of 3 distributors to call them.

I called Maran Medical (Telephone 914690031) where I explained them to want the Tegaderm and were very attentive and friendly.They sent me a box of 100 units.

The thread where you can see where you talk about this is here:

Link

The right size is 6 x 7 cm

All the best

DiabetesForo
06/20/2015 12:29 p.m.

OK thanks.

Another thing, if it is worth 60 eur because these prices?

Link

They are not the same or in UK they are worth a paston ...

rafach's profile photo
rafach
06/20/2015 4:45 p.m.

rafach said:
ok thanks.

Another thing, if it is worth 60 eur because these prices?

Link

They are not the same or in UK they are worth a paston ...

In the United Kingdom, each sensor is worth 57.95 pounds.The one who sells that is a scoundrel that is taking advantage of the fact that the sale in Abbot is very limited and that there are people anxious to have it.Some jeta that has not gone well and that was signed or that has gone well but that "goes much better" to earn money selling in the black market.

Now you go and buy it (if it is expensive to pay for 60 euros for one, you go and pay 205 pounds and if then you go badly go and claim to the maestro Armero)

People who live in the United Kingdom have to buy it here: Link If you have been one of the first to register, if not, you must register and wait patiently to touch you ....

... or pay the mortgage to the individual who sells it to you on eBay

DiabetesForo
06/20/2015 6:36 p.m.

I have found a couple of covers for free.

Only for the reader: Link
To take it with the prick, strips and lancetas: Link

I just pointed on the free freestyle website, to see if before half a year they let me buy it ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/20/2015 9:03 p.m.

Can you carry in the pool?This semasna is going to get to me and the next one I go to the beach.I don't know whether to wait to come back to start.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
06/24/2015 5:16 p.m.

In the Dxberlin (an Abbott event that I went to the beginning of the month) they presented us with a company called Annaps that manufactures and designs garments to save the pumps and meters.Among their products, they have a bracelet for meter or pump. Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
06/25/2015 1:06 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hansolo said:
in the Dxberlin (an Abbott event that I went to the early month) presented us with a company called Annaps that manufactures and designs garments to save the pumps and meters.Among their products, they have a bracelet for meter or pump. Link

Thank you very much Jedi for the link.Can you use to go with the pool, beach, etc?Come on, get even to take a dip.(The time of all these things is approaching and scares yourself with the water sensor and exit without it)

I have no adhesion problems when I put it on the arm, but just in case ...

DiabetesForo
06/27/2015 7:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.