{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

With the first sensor I will use the mobile.If I see that it is doing well and the allergy does not appear (M said that it would be that it is another glue) I will buy the glucometer because that of taking my mobile to the bedside table does not make me funny and there are moments that I cannot take the mobileat work..
Thank you very much, @ruthbia :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/26/2020 8:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I assure you that allergy will give you;I have begun to give me a little allergy, red skin several days.

If you do not use the alarms (which is what I do) you do not need to have the mobile near;I do not have it on the bedside.When I get up I go to the kitchen and measure me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2020 2:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Red skin is the least, I didn't hold the itching: S

Anaisabel
10/28/2020 5:45 p.m.

Today I have given me the sensor and I have already placed it.At the moment everything is fine.I have also given me the glucometer so that the first sensor I have activated it first with him and then with the mobile.
Every time that I have scanned the date it is stable, but the glucose has risen to me and now it is going down and the arrow remains the same.Why can it be?

Anaisabel
10/30/2020 2:59 p.m.

@Anaisabel Hello.I think that the arrow up or down only comes when the climb or descent is fast.That is, when glucose is varying quickly.If you do it in a progressive way, the up or down arrow does not appear.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
10/31/2020 12:38 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Yesterday, after dinner, the arrow was up.I didn't insulin and that's why it will be.If I am good of glycemia ceno very little hydrates, a ration or less, and I do not put insulin.I will continue to see what happens and I can make changes.
Thanks, @carussa

Anaisabel
10/31/2020 1:26 p.m.

Hello I use the free with an Android and the NFC goes fatal, I have to pass the mobile 5 or 6 times to be able to measure myself ... someone who uses iPhone can tell me if your NFC is better, thank you

rafa1959's profile photo
rafa1959
11/02/2020 12:37 a.m.

I have been free three days ago and I have Android and for the moment I do well.
What happens to me today is that the glucometer has not been whistled in a downturn at night and for now scan I have to light it.Anyone knows why?

Anaisabel
11/02/2020 9:41 a.m.

I use Android with NFC and measures me well, use Samsung.
I don't know about alarms, I don't use it.With the mobile when I use it once it vibrates.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/02/2020 9:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And @ruthbia, when do you escape with the reader do you have to light it?The 3 days that I used it did not have to do it, but today I have to turn it on.

Anaisabel
11/02/2020 9:28 p.m.

Rafa1959 said:
hello use the free with an android and the NFC goes fatal, I have to pass the mobile 5 or 6 times to be able to measure myself ... someone who uses iPhone can tell me ifYour NFC is better, thank you

It works very well for me.At first I had to learn to place the mobile in the correct position because if I didn't fail.I locate the sensor with the finger and place the phone aligned about five cm more or less and there is no failure

uma's profile photo
uma
11/04/2020 11:05 a.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

@Anaisabel yes, of course.If this off does not read your sensor.
Now what is not how it works for alarms, my reader is old and has no alarms.
In the mobile it is not necessary, the Bluetooth is continuously receiving info (the battery ends quite fast)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/05/2020 8:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

For the alarms you whistle and turn on the screen saying high or low glucose and if you want to know what glycemia you have to scan.
Thank you

Anaisabel
11/06/2020 2:21 p.m.

Is it convenient to put the sensor for a few hours or one day before the position ends?
I think it's good to put it, so I have once read.The sensor that I carry I put it with insulin activates an hour after having eaten and I do very well.That's why I don't understand why you have to put it hours before.

Anaisabel
11/06/2020 2:34 p.m.

Not anymore, before I measured a few hours before impregnation of the filament, now it is not necessary, it can be activated freshly stuck, yes, I try that during the 60min of calibration my blood glucose is stable, without eating or exercise.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/06/2020 3:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ah very well, I will take it into account.Thank you very much, @ruthbia :)

Anaisabel
11/06/2020 4:43 p.m.

Rafa1959 said:
hello use the free with an android and the NFC goes fatal, I have to pass the mobile 5 or 6 times to be able to measure myself ... someone who uses iPhone can tell me ifYour NFC is better, thank you

Hello.I use it just over a year ago ... I never took off ... and I use an iPhone 7 (with NFC) ... that reads perfect ... greetings.

Alemeil's profile photo
Alemeil
11/08/2020 3:46 p.m.

Buenos Aires. Argentina.
DM 1 desde 2005 (35 años en ese entonces).
NovoRapid Penfil y Tresiba FlexTouch.
FreeStyle Libre 1 desde Agosto 2019.

Wordless!!!
I have a bike ride, 14 degrees outer.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/10/2020 7:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

: Or and it doesn't work for you anymore?

Anaisabel
11/10/2020 9:15 p.m.

@Ruthbia, can the target range change in the application?

Anaisabel
11/10/2020 9:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.