{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@Rubioares thanks.It supposed it to me.What happens that the bad grape is that it has caught me on the bridge and I do not take it out in case abortion needs any information.So three days with a button making the dumb.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/11/2020 5:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You don't need to continue with the damaged sensor.
The sensor information is saved by both the reader and the phone.On the phone, on the home screen, you press on the three vertical points that are at the top right angle and a screen with 5 options opens, click on "help" and open new screen with several options, click on "recordof events ".
Another screen opens in which the vicissitudes that the sensor has suffered are expressed.The number that appears at the end of each event is the error code that Abbott will ask for you.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
10/11/2020 6:21 p.m.

Eye!If the sensor has given you the SS you have to take it to them and change it to you.
Put on another sensor in another area and do not stay without measurement, but the errors are stored both in the GLUCOMETER COMI on the mobile.You can remove it without problems.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/12/2020 1:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
eye!If the sensor has given you the SS you have to take it to them and change it to you.
Put on another sensor in another area and do not stay without measurement, but the errors are stored both in the glucometer with me on my mobile.You can remove it without problems.

In the Basque Country the Da Osakidetza and when they gave them to me they told me to contact Abbott and when I call them they ask me what is the hospital that supplies them and they send me the spare

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
10/12/2020 4:10 p.m.

ruthbia said:
Link

Hello,
I wanted to inform, about the problems of the free freestyle sensor 2, which often gives very low erroneous values, when checking with a drop of blood, the difference is more than 100mg ...
It is dangerous, since people may think they have hypoglycemia.
The client service has told me that the first days the measures can be wrong, 48 hours, and that it puts it in the sensor's brochure, which is false
This only happens in Spain or also in other countries?

Hello!

The same thing happens to me?Did they give you any solution or did they tell you something additional?

Juan Andres Amador's profile photo
Juan Andres Amador
10/13/2020 4:36 a.m.

ruthbia said:
of @raulserrano
Hello good morning,
Attention to free sensors 2, how medical personnel, I must warn that they frequently give hypoglycemia, that reading errors are very frequent, with great differences much lower than real values.
They can cause unnecessary urgent alerts and consultations.
Countlessness

Hello!

I am with the same problem!Do you know if there is any comments or something from Abbott?

Juan Andres Amador's profile photo
Juan Andres Amador
10/13/2020 4:37 a.m.

I carry the free 2 since they took it out because they did not stop selling free 1.
The first sensors gave well and with many failures.
The last two measure 50mg/dl below, so I don't get scared if I see 45mg/dl, I know I have about 90;Every day I get up in 105-108 and the Capillary Mark 165.

The glyc that estimates is 5.9 and I have given in analytics two weeks 6.3% ago

The pity is that the SS will stop providing me strips to be a freestyle user.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/15/2020 9:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good, I'm going to tell you what happened to me, in case anyone happens to you.
Yesterday, to the 11th of use the sensor said Good-Kye on the mobile, but in the glucometer he continued to measure strangely!
At 4 hours, the glucometer said the sensor did not work and should start another.
I had never happened to fail a device and the other worked.
Abbott will change it to me.
After this, I see clearly that using only mobile or glucometer is not enough.I will continue using the two means to measure the sensor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/18/2020 8:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello
Take the freestyle in 2015 but I left it for allergy problems, now I will try again and I am a little lost to see if with your help I solve doubts.They finance me the 2 and I have to go looking for it the other week.M can you say that I have to get off?My mobile I think is NFC necessary?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/23/2020 10:54 a.m.

ruthbia said:
I have been free 2 since they took it out because they did not stop selling free 1.
The first sensors gave well and with many failures.
The last two measure 50mg/dl below, so I don't get scared if I see 45mg/dl, I know I have about 90;Every day I get up in 105-108 and the Capillary Mark 165.

The glyc that estimates is 5.9 and I have given in analytics two weeks 6.3% ago

The pity is that the SS will stop providing me strips to be a freestyle user.

When they passed me in the SS to the free2 I told them good ... strips I will continue to need because the first days the sensor goes crazy ... and he told me if without problems.3 To the days I have prescribed.

marine's profile photo
marine
10/23/2020 11:08 a.m.

anaisabel said:
hello
Take the freestyle in 2015 but I left it for allergy problems, now I will try again and I am a little lost to see if with your help I solve doubts.They finance me the 2 and I have to go looking for it the other week.M can you say that I have to get off?My mobile I think is NFC necessary?

APP LibreLink
You need NFC to make readings with the mobile.

marine's profile photo
marine
10/23/2020 11:09 a.m.

Thank you.
I'll keep asking ...

Anaisabel
10/23/2020 12:39 p.m.

Hello.With the Glimp app can still be extended one more day the freestyle v2 up to 15 days as it was?I just put it back and this trick does not work yet

fer123's profile photo
fer123
10/24/2020 11:29 a.m.

When do you finance the freestyle2 you also give you the reader?
I have the Q M Buy in 2014, would that work?

Anaisabel
10/24/2020 2:30 p.m.

If it is the one you used with free freestyle 1 if it is worth

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
10/24/2020 2:36 p.m.

fer123 said:
Hello.With the Glimp app can still be extended one more day the freestyle v2 up to 15 days as it was?I just put it back to me and this trick does not work yet

No.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
10/24/2020 9:14 p.m.

@Anaisabel no, they give you the freestyle 2 sensors and you are supposed to install the app on your mobile.You can buy the glucometer on the Abbott website.
Eye!I updated the glucometer because I had an advanced SW version but I have an old one (2015) that I could not update.
Glimp no longer serves for free 2.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/25/2020 1:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Is it better to use the mobile with LibreLink or also have the reader?
Do I also have to have Glimp?
As you can see, I don't have it big and I am already a little saturated.
I think the reader buys it in 2014 so it cannot be updated.
Thanks, @ruthbia.

Anaisabel
10/25/2020 4:42 p.m.

This is third that use free freeyle 2 for me is wonderful, the very reliable result.

nuriacalvo's profile photo
nuriacalvo
10/25/2020 8:15 p.m.

@Anaisabel I use mobile and glucometer but with the mobile it is more than enough.
The Glimp used it with free 1 because when putting the capillary measure, it recalculated/calibrated the data, but it no longer works with free 2 and step to buy and find out how to use methods to make it more effective.

The reliability of free 2 is equally bad as free 1, some are precise and others are not worth anything and you have to use capillaries to avoid scares.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/26/2020 8:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.