{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@Meginer from time to time I make a guard in Portugal so I have that possibility of acquiring it with recipe.The price without recipe is 53 euros, and with a recipe it has a co -participation, which is as they call it, paying only 7 euros.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
06/28/2020 12:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

drjesusangel said:
@meginer from time to time I make a guard in Portugal so I have that possibility of acquiring it with recipe.The price without recipe is 53 euros, and with a recipe it has a co -participation, which is as they call it, paying only 7 euros.

Already, but what is sold in pharmacy, both with recipe and without it, something in Spain does not.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/28/2020 2:04 p.m.

Hello!
I ask you if anyone knows what may have happened.
The fact is that he had been with the first sensor of Libre 2 for 4 days, everything was going well.I was matching it with Miao Miao 2 and I just had just worked with Xdrip ... and suddenly LibreLink stops working saying that "the sensor has run out" (which is false, of course).Any idea of ​​what could happen and any possible solution?
To say that the sensor continues to work with XDRIP.
Has it been something related to the XDrip?I have come to make some measurements with the NFC in the LibreLink and worked perfectly, until it has stopped doing it.
Any idea?
Thank you!

Mikel01's profile photo
Mikel01
06/28/2020 10:27 p.m.

mikel01 said:
Hello!
I ask you if anyone knows what may have happened.
The fact is that he had been with the first sensor of Libre 2 for 4 days, everything was going well.I was matching it with Miao Miao 2 and I just had just worked with Xdrip ... and suddenly LibreLink stops working saying that "the sensor has run out" (which is false, of course).Any idea of ​​what could happen and any possible solution?
To say that the sensor continues to work with XDRIP.
Has it been something related to the XDrip?I have come to make some measurements with the NFC in the LibreLink and worked perfectly, until it has stopped doing it.
Any idea?
Thank you!

The sensor exhausted with the sensor1 has happened to me as soon as you insert it.With another program VI that had measured and the starting measure was 1500 glucose so I understand that the reader's program gave it exhausted.It is an idea, it does not have to be your case.I still hope to see what they say PQ is strange.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
06/28/2020 10:51 p.m.

meginer said:
Antonio334 said:
drjesusangel said:
drjesusangel said:
@macarena93 thanks to your contribution I could get sensors inLisbon and I will use it directly with the iPhone.It has been strange that in the Alentejo pharmacies they are limiting the dispensation only with a recipe.I am looking forward to Saturday to be able to go to Lisbon and try the first.

I have not endured the three months that have given me a margin in Endocrine in the Extremaduran Health Service, after the disastrous experience in consultation, in which I put the endocrine test and did not notice, I do not know if someThe same thing happens to you: endocrine anchored to the past and willing not to facilitate life ... although I think this deserves another topic of conversation.

@meginer with what you tell, and with the experience that I have had for the first time in the endocrinology service, when they want to supply them the freestyle I do not see my time in informative talks.

In the Infanta de Badajoz they have stopped sending me the strips of the official glucometer.They have not given me a sensor and I don't know how to communicate with them.They have sent me to the primary nurse who does not know where he has the right hand.

On the other hand I would like to know where to buy freestyle1 in Lisbon or Portugal or but in another country.

Can anyone give me some light?

@meginer @macarena93 @drjesusangel

Antonio, it is not clear to me, where are you from?, Is that I don't understand all these troubles to buy in other countries.In Spain, I believe that in all communities they finance the Free, perhaps with the issue of the crisis of the Coronavirus, everything has been delayed and the processes that were underway, have stopped.I did only one day one -hour course, it does not seem so much if it is the protocol that they have to give it, you pass it and it ends and now, if also with the delay that there is, you say that you have been using the sensor for years, perhaps notYou have to do it.They even send them home, so that they don't go to the hospital for them, they send me 8 for four months.And before I had two or three boats of 100 strips a month, I made countless controls, and now I obviously need very little for what I have reduced the prescription since I do not even arrive in the middle of the box per month.

Well, in Madrid I still wait, they confirmed to me in December 2019 that I had granted it, and waiting for I am ... I have a complaint, but I think it will give me the same ... and if that, to see if by 2021.
I buy them in an online pharmacy in France, savings 10 euros per sensor and I continue with the free1 + miao 1.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
07/01/2020 4:15 p.m.

merchem said:
meginer said:
Antonio3334 said:
Antonio3334 said:
@Macarena93 Thanks to your contribution I have been able to get sensors in Lisbon and I will use it directly with the iPhone.It has been strange that in the Alentejo pharmacies they are limiting the dispensation only with a recipe.I am looking forward to Saturday to be able to go to Lisbon and try the first.

I have not endured the three months that have given me a margin in Endocrine in the Extremaduran Health Service, after the disastrous experience in consultation, in which I put the endocrine test and did not notice, I do not know if someThe same thing happens to you: endocrine anchored to the past and willing not to facilitate life ... although I think this deserves another topic of conversation.

@meginer with what you tell, and with the experience that I have had for the first time in the endocrinology service, when they want to supply them the freestyle I do not see my time in informative talks.

In the Infanta de Badajoz they have stopped sending me the strips of the official glucometer.They have not given me a sensor and I don't know how to communicate with them.They have sent me to the primary nurse who does not know where he has the right hand.

On the other hand I would like to know where to buy freestyle1 in Lisbon or Portugal or but in another country.

Antonio, it is not clear to me, where are you from?, Is that I don't understand all these troubles to buy in other countries.In Spain, I believe that in all communities they finance the Free, perhaps with the issue of the crisis of the Coronavirus, everything has been delayed and the processes that were underway, have stopped.I did only one day one -hour course, it does not seem so much if it is the protocol that they have to give it, you pass it and it ends and now, if also with the delay that there is, you say that you have been using the sensor for years, perhaps notYou have to do it.They even send them home, so that they don't go to the hospital for them, they send me 8 for four months.And before I had two or three boats of 100 strips a month, I made countless controls, and now I obviously need very little for what I have reduced the prescription since I do not even arrive in the middle of the box per month.

Well, in Madrid I still wait, they confirmed to me in December 2019 that I had granted it, and waiting for I am ... I have a complaint, but I think it will give me the same ... and if that, to see if by 2021.
I buy them in an online pharmacy in France, savings 10 euros per sensor and I continue with the free1 + miao 1.

Well, I thought that Andalusia was one of the most backward communities in financing but I see no ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/01/2020 4:42 p.m.

I really do not notice any difference between Free II and I, I am equally good.I active only with the mobile and I have the alarms removed, yes.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/02/2020 3:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello good,

Today I have put the second free patch2 and the first has worked as well as free1, if he has had one day with differences from & GT; 50 but that also happened to me with free1.The alarms are fine, I have put the vibrations and I have them
They already give it to me in Osakidetza (SS of the Basque Country) and I do not usually use the mobile because I always carry the meter on if I have any rare value and I want to buy it with the blood and they gave me the new meter also and for the moment happy.

I hope you all do well

Agur

Josu's profile photo
Josu
07/03/2020 1:47 p.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

Hello, I have been the Free for 4 days, when I passed the mobile before I did not read it ... but in my case I put the charger cable and the charger itself and read it.I am doing very well, I am 31 years old, the first 2 weeks they recommended me to prick in the finger, but a few days ago I was financed by Free2.I see it very practical, it does not take off or anything.And finally I don't have to pierce the 10 fingers of the hands .. Long live public and free health!For me it would be impossible to pay all insulins and free every 15 days.I will tell you more!Thank you

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
07/03/2020 1:56 p.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

Hello good.Of the last three I have failed me.The latter right now after using one day.I am calling Freestyle but until Monday nothing.

Any advice?I take it off and I put another one and on Monday to see what they tell me?

In the previous one is that they asked me for mobile data, the sensor registration ... If I change it because these data will be more difficult to locate.

But come on, I'm already insecure.I'm going to have, I don't know how much reservation just in case ...

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/03/2020 8:39 p.m.

I always have 2 more than I use, of course I keep paying them:/ ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/08/2020 10:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, in the end I have decided to buy this from the sensors, they gave me two and the last one has taken twice to me have changed it once.Do you think will change it to me again?Thank you

Lidiii's profile photo
Lidiii
07/08/2020 10:16 p.m.

meginer said:
merchem said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Antonio334 said:
Antonio334 said:
Antonio334 said:
Antonio334 said:
drjesusangel said:
drjesusangel said:
drjesusangel said:
drjesusangel said:
drjesusangel said:
drjesusangel said:
drjesusangel said:
drjesusangel said:
@macarena93 thanks to your contribution I have been able to get sensors in Lisbon and I will use it directly with the iPhone.It has been strange that in the Alentejo pharmacies they are limiting the dispensation only with a recipe.I am looking forward to Saturday to be able to go to Lisbon and try the first.

Well, I thought that Andalusia was one of the most backward communities in financing but I see no ...

ASIII ???Where???Xq I am tired of telling me the same and they never finance it.

Lidiii's profile photo
Lidiii
07/08/2020 10:40 p.m.

When they finance the freestyle, they give you a talk/class to know how to drive it?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/16/2020 5:04 p.m.

anaisabel said:
When they finance the freestyle, they give you a talk/class to know how to drive it?

They tell you something, but really, it doesn't have much difficulty.It is a device that tells you how much you are and the only thing that would highlight would be the arrows ...

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
07/16/2020 10:48 p.m.

I have already taken it when it came out in Spain.I left it for allergy problems.Now the endocrine M has requested it and I am waiting for them to give it to me.I know it is easy to handle what I have no idea of ​​applications, alarms, etc.I will have to ask since I have no idea about computer science.
Thanks @davidag2000.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/17/2020 9:23 a.m.

@Anaisabel

I think I remember that on its website there were explanatory videos.Ask the endocrine, but I imagine that he will send you the new free2 that he has alarms.Look at your website the free videos2.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
07/17/2020 10:57 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@Anaisabel

In case it serves you

Link

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
07/17/2020 11:04 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Someone knows why Freestyle is marketed in Argentina only for this country and two more from South America.I see that you also fail.

Clau's profile photo
Clau
07/19/2020 10:52 p.m.

Diabetes Lada 1 desde 2018
Toujeo 16 U
Fiasp según conteo de CH
HG 6.5%
Freestyle

Pablo Asturianin said:
Hello, I have been the free for 4 days, when I passed the mobile before I did not read it ... but in my case I put the charger cable and the charger itself andI read it.I am doing very well, I am 31 years old, the first 2 weeks they recommended me to prick in the finger, but a few days ago I was financed by Free2.I see it very practical, it does not take off or anything.And finally I don't have to pierce the 10 fingers of the hands .. Long live public and free health!For me it would be impossible to pay all insulins and free every 15 days.I will tell you more!Thanks

Hello.I need your help.I just placed my first free freestyle 2 and I have activated it with my Android mobile but the alarms do not work.I have alarm below 90 and above 170 but the alarm has never sounded.

Then I have a question about the alarm.The free 2 is connected by Bluetooth or only by NFC if it is only connected by NFC then I understand that the alarm is detected only when the mobile passed over the sensor then it is nonsense because if I scan manually I read my glycemia and if it is belowFrom 90 I read it and I don't need to get the alarm.I do not know if I explain, what I want is, for example, if I am sleeping at night and while I can not scan the sensor, in case it goes down from 80 it sounds alarm or if I get from 180 that I whistleAnd wake up.Is this possible with free 2?

fer123's profile photo
fer123
08/23/2020 5:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.