{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@Ruthbia Thank you, I'll wait a little more.

magl's profile photo
magl
11/30/2019 11:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

raulgc said:
I have been lucky.From tomorrow they are finished and stop paying them, today I have gone for them.My endocrine told me in the last review and that in time they would put me connected to the pump.

Hi Raulgc forgives the interference of which Autonomous Community are you?I say it to know in which communities they would already be financing it over 18 years.Thank you

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
12/02/2019 10:11 a.m.

Libreview: Some doubts.

- It is worth that to make a glucose report I need a few days, but I can't see in the cloud the daily registration of the total data as I can see in the reader and in the application of the mobile, because I use both (it took almost 3 days withthe active sensor)

- The dose of insulin I see are not correct.Where do I modify them?

- On the web, there is a section called "Data Source", and 2 devices are seen, free freestyle and freeLink freestyle, but the latter figure as the main device.Should the main one be the first, that I used it the first time?

- With the page open, when I connect the reader to the PC by USB, is there any message that tells me that data download is over?

magl's profile photo
magl
12/02/2019 11:18 a.m.

@"Magl comes out a .cvs for Excel. You have to import it. I do not fill all the data. You will see that only time and glucose leaves.

You have to click on download glucose information

In preferences the report you can choose the glycemia thresholds but there is no insulin data.

The web shows you where it takes data: from the mobile and the glucometer if you connect it to the computer and synchronized.In this case it does not tell you when it ends, you simply give report and data appear.I used it only once when there was no mobile app.
With a source it is sufficient, if you use the free glycometer with strips, these data do not matter.
I have the glucometer without updating because I use the mobile almost always.The funny thing is that they measure the same ... and each update of the app appears

I love the one that puts 50 years ago.:)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/02/2019 2:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

magl said:
LibreView: some doubts.

- It is worth that to make a glucose report I need a few days, but I can't see in the cloud the daily registration of the total data as I can see in the reader and in the application of the mobile, because I use both (it took almost 3 days withthe active sensor)

- The dose of insulin I see are not correct.Where do I modify them?

- On the web, there is a section called "Data Source", and 2 devices are seen, free freestyle and freeLink freestyle, but the latter figure as the main device.Should the main one be the first, that I used it the first time?

- With the page open, when I connect the reader to the PC by USB, is there any message that tells me that data download is over?

You can see the daily registration by accessing the "Daily Registration" option of the main menu (three horizontal line icon).If you do not see that option, you go to configuration (which is always available) and act it.You will see a daily record in the form of a graphic, not of individual value.
Insulin doses cannot be modified.It is a historical value.
Do not care what the main device is (it does not serve anything).
The blood glucose data rises, they are not discharged;And when you access the data ascent option and end, it will notify you.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
12/02/2019 2:14 p.m.

Thank you very much for the contributions, the truth is that they are very useful.I also recommend that you deepen a good diet because it is very important in our case.To eat healthier I have done a food course because it will certainly help me a lot in my mission.I recommend it, it is very useful!

marta5's profile photo
marta5
12/03/2019 11:19 a.m.

@Ruthbia and @Mamarvazq, thank you very much.I tell you:
a) The information of the files .cvs is fantastic
- Finally I see both glucometer and mobile data.
- The photo that you die has a record in the time of measurements (every 15 minutes) that does not occur in my data.
- In my case, there are some records that do not show glucose value, and I don't know why.

b) The glucose reports : I already can see them.I mainly use the glucometer and try to use the mobile also to pass the information directly.What happens is that sometimes I have had lagoons with the mobile.I didn't care because I also connect the glucometer to the PC by USB.

c) my question : in the daily registration graphics the mobile lagoons appear as empty spaces, and these data are not empty because they are visible in the .CVS file

magl's profile photo
magl
12/03/2019 8:01 p.m.

The file is .CSV (separate Values).
The mobile lagoons, which are not seen in the graph but that are on the .CSV file, cannot be shown with the current version of Libreview.You have to import the file.CSV to Excel, as @ruthbia has told you.
If you play with the main data source, you can see those lagoons, but you will have to combine several graphics, and obviously out of Libreview.

mamarvazq
12/03/2019 9:47 p.m.

I never download data and hardly use the freeview.
I connected to my endocrine that is the one that is interested, to me with the trend curves of the mobile is worth seeing how I am going.

Fatal of 5.5% of Glico at 6.2% ... I spent a month without knowing what to do to go into values.Brutal insulin resistance.

In the end, the reality shows it a blood analysis, so I do not worry much about unit values.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/04/2019 9:46 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia and @Mamarvazq,
Well, we keep moving forward in Libreview
- In glucose reports I get this window by clicking the indicated tab:

- Pressing on the blue eye of the imposite mobile that your data is seen and I see exclusively those of the glucometer, which are the ones that I have complete:

Thus, there are no cuts in the daily registration curves.

magl's profile photo
magl
12/04/2019 11:35 a.m.

sugarluis said:
raulgc said:
Well I have been lucky.From tomorrow they are finished and stop paying them, today I have gone for them.My endocrine told me in the last review and that in time they would put me connected to the pump.

Hi Raulgc forgives the interference of which Autonomous Community are you?I say it to know in which communities they would already be financing it over 18 years.Thanks

Castilla and Leon (Valladolid, Hortega River Hospital)

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
12/04/2019 6:19 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

raulgc said:
sugarluis said:
raulgc said:
raulgc said:
I have been lucky.From tomorrow they are finished and stop paying them, today I have gone for them.My endocrine told me in the last review and that in time they would put me connected to the pump.

Hi Raulgc forgives the interference of which Autonomous Community are you?I say it to know in which communities they would already be financing it over 18 years.Thanks

Castilla and Leon (Valladolid, Hortega River Hospital)

Thank you ... Hopefully Andalusia will also arrive soon at the over 18. Greetings

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
12/10/2019 1:15 p.m.

Hello!Is there someone from Sescam to whom they are already financing the sensors?This morning my endocrine has already told me that I was going to make the efforts to give them to me, but that it is the company that has to call me and wanted to know if the wait is long.Thank you!

hcsara's profile photo
hcsara
12/10/2019 6:11 p.m.

29 años
DM1 desde 2014
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight + Dexcom G6 + DBLG1 (Diabeloop)

The reason for putting on the sensor was to improve frequent hypoglycemia.I've been with the sensor for 2 weeks and I start to see him color.I have had to put into practice the rations of carbohydrates (HC), weigh food and relate them to insulin units (UI), which I had always done by eye.At last today I get an acceptable curve, but that is also debatable.Let's see what you think of my first dose of insulin:

- I have used the same number of HC as UI.
- Starting from fasting glycemia of 144 mg/dl, I apply 3UI quickly and 3HC breakfast (60g of bread with oil) at 20 minutes.
- 2 hours later I have 113 mg/dl with a descending trend and I take 1 HC (juice)
- But 3 hours longer I find glycemia from 104 and with a trend down and I take 1 candy
- I arrive at lunchtime with 85 mg/dl.
- From here comes lunch with 8HC and 8ui

And now I tell you:
- If I add the HC that I have taken before lunch are 3+1+0.4 = 4.4 HC
- I know it is only 1 curve, but according to this data, could you use the same dose of insulin and breakfast 4.4 HC at once? Could you go from breakfast to lunch without having to take mid -morning?
- Once in another way, I am using a ratio = 1 at breakfast, but with this data it is seen that it is not correct, right?

magl's profile photo
magl
12/11/2019 8:12 p.m.

Everything seems to indicate that you have a bit of slow insulin.When you have adjusted it, plant yourself to gather all the breakfast (4.4 rations) in a single shot

mamarvazq
12/12/2019 10:48 a.m.

@Magl
The curve that comes out is very good, but you have slow.Today put 2 units for 3 days and observe.
They always tell you that according to glycemia when you get up you have to adjust the slow one, but I think you have to see what happens during the day.

1HC = 1 UD Insulin is a good ratio, but be careful that it will not always be so depending on your body: hormones, stress, sport, diseases, ....

I get up very high almost always, but if I upload the slow one I would be the rest of the day in hypoglycemia, so I leave the morning to 180 and the rest of the day I am well between 80-110.

In the freeview, the graphic of the last week is easier, it is easier to see the behavior for what I was telling you before strange days.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/12/2019 11:04 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

By the way, yesterday I went to collect material to my nurse and there is no Free in Madrid until within.She was given "online" training a few months ago but they don't know when they will enter or when they will give them the practical classes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/12/2019 11:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia and @Mamarvazq
Thanks to both, and I think I think the option to lower the slow, for 2 reasons:

- It is not normal for 4 h after the rapid, the glucose continues to go down so easily, because that has also happened to me before dinner.

- It is also not normal for 1 or 2 h after each meal called me.If it happens to you in 1 you may think that you have eaten little or you have plenty of quickly, but if it happens to you in all ... I will try to lower the slow

magl's profile photo
magl
12/12/2019 12:09 p.m.

Well, another sensor that fails to day 10. They change it to me, like the others, but there are 5 this year ... now they ask you if you have been using them for more than 6 months and if they provide them with the SS.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/13/2019 11:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.By mistake I had to ask for a reader instead of the sensor.If someone is interested, I sell it to the same amount that cost me.59.90.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
12/18/2019 9:30 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.