{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@Ruthbia My nurse (Segovia Street Health Center) told me last week that as of March they will begin to give it, that they have already been informing them etc, that they will give it only to those who meet certain characteristics that it has not known me eitherSpecify and what they have been told is that they will begin to give it to people who will already use it.Let's see if it is true and little by little they begin to arrive.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/25/2019 10:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

mamarvazq said:
jldiazdel said:
@alicantara

Yeah.You first activate the sensor with your reader and then you can activate it on a mobile.I think you remember that you have to do it within the first hour after activating it with the reader.I did it immediately.But in that order.Upside down, first mobile I think he will not leave you in his reader.

Then the mobile readings can be shared to another mobile.What is not if you let you use several mobiles in the sensor!

You can use several mobiles, but the sensor must be activated first with the reader and then with one of the mobile phones (for the rest of the mobiles, the sensor is already activated).

In a few days they put my first sensor.I have the reader, but I am interested that {edito} Any person in my house with compatible mobile can read my glycemia while I am resting.
Is this possible?

magl's profile photo
magl
11/26/2019 1:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I do not know if they were spoken in the thread ... but it was to ask if they know of any rumor of whether the freestyle 2 (incorporates alarms) in Spain or failing to France pharmacies is going to be implanted.Thank you

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
11/26/2019 2:37 p.m.

@Magl
The freestyle sensor works with NFC technology (not Bluetooth).That means that you always have to bring the mobile (or its reader) to obtain the readings (accumulates up to 8 hours).If you sleep, you will not have any alarm.

Sensor 2, for the moment only for sale in Germany, if it incorporates alerts.Even then you always have to approach the reader to see what happens.But at least pita.I have seen some commitment, now I can't find it, saying that maybe I will soon be available in Spain, but I have only seen some generic comment.But I don't know much more.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/26/2019 4:38 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I have edited my previous message, if I have not explained myself well.

magl's profile photo
magl
11/26/2019 5:04 p.m.

Ah
That is perfectly possible.
Agree to first activate the sensor with the reader and immediately in the mobiles you want (I think up to five).In fact, when I used the freestyle, my wife had the app in the mobile and I was always overcome to check how it was.By the way, very comfortable TB in the car, when you drive.

all the best

jldiazdel
11/26/2019 5:08 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I correct: apart from the reader, just a mobile.The rest with Share's option.See message above Ruthbia

jldiazdel
11/26/2019 5:12 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you very much Jldiazdel we will be attentive because to see if the freestyle 2 comes out for when it is sleeping it would be good (it is when I get a little more out of control when I sleep).Thank you

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
11/26/2019 5:52 p.m.

@nigiri gives me that I do not touch the free.My nurse knew anything and whenever we chatting tells me that I have everything right .... they will exclude me.

@Magl The best way to share sensor data with several mobiles is to use LibreView.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/27/2019 7:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

jldiazdel said:
I correct: apart from the reader, just a mobile.The rest with Share's option.See message above Ruthbia

You can scan more than one mobile apart from the sensor.

Toni Toni's profile photo
Toni Toni
11/27/2019 10:18 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderacion del foro
Padre de diabética

ruthbia said:
... If you activate the sensor with the glucometer you have just 60 min to activate a single mobile, for the rest of the mobiles it does not work but the app ...

That is not entirely true:
I explain: you have 60 minutes to activate a single mobile, and the rest of the phones can also scan if they have an active NFC, they have the app properly installed and have logged down freeview session within the app with the same user who used the first mobile.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
11/27/2019 11:07 a.m.

sugarluis said:
I don't know if they were spoken in the thread ... but it was to ask if they know of any rumor of whether the freestyle 2 (incorporates alarms) in Spain or in itsDefect in France pharmacies.Thanks

Abbott said (in October 2019) that in 2020 (without specifying more) the free 2 would arrive to Spain.
Since then I don't know anything else.

mamarvazq
11/27/2019 11:15 a.m.

The nurse said that from January 2020 the new sensors will be.

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
11/27/2019 2:43 p.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

Free 2 begin to distribute it in the rest of Europe with the exception of Germany that have already been used in 2020 but I would be very surprised that here I would arrive soon when the freestyle 1 has not yet been implanted in all autonomies for free although you never knowbecause supposedly the price was the same.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/27/2019 7:59 p.m.

Hello,
I am Goretti, my mother has had diabetes for 5 years and when we discovered the diabetes sensors it was a joy she always complained that her fingers looked like filters and these sensors helped her a lot for day to day.A few days ago he left us for a cancer and the sensors helped him a lot in this phase we had bought 2 more.
If someone is interested I will put them on sale at 60 euros each are unopened are from the free freestyle brand and their expiration date is from 2020/08/31 we buy them less than a month ago.
Thank you very much.;

goretti's profile photo
goretti
11/27/2019 8:45 p.m.

Hi @goretti:
I do not think that anyone bought you, taking into account that here (Spain) Abbott sells them for 59.9 euros, so far (2019) no shipping costs are paid, and in many places in Spain they are being financed.

mamarvazq
11/28/2019 9:43 a.m.

mamarvazq said:

That is not entirely true:
I explain: you have 60 minutes to activate a single mobile, and the rest of the phones can also scan if they have an active NFC, they have the app properly installed and have logged down freeview session within the app with the same user who used the first mobile.

I didn't know.At home I am only the diabetics and I do not need to share my data.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/28/2019 3:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I've been lucky.From tomorrow they are finished and stop paying them, today I have gone for them.My endocrine told me in the last review and that in time they would put me connected to the pump.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
11/28/2019 9:05 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Well, yesterday they put the free freestyle sensor, I activated it first with the reader and after waiting 60 min.I could make readings.Also with the mobile, prior installation of the application.
The graphics are visible in both reader and mobile, but I can't see them on the Libreview website.They could not download the reader's data well, but those of the mobile should be sent automatically.I need help

magl's profile photo
magl
11/30/2019 11:14 a.m.

@Magl have to use the same email account in Libreview and wait for a minimum of data historical.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/30/2019 11:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.