{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

That's it.Sensor does not work.Start a new sensor.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
03/02/2019 3:27 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

They have returned to me, send photos with the glucometers and without problems.
I believe that the sensor failure goes through manufacturing batches.Put one eye at Serial Number (SN)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/02/2019 10:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
They have returned them, I send photos with the glucometers and without problems.
I believe that the sensor failure goes through manufacturing batches.Put an eye to serial Number (sn)

And which compared them to?

diegomiquel
03/03/2019 10:12 a.m.

40 points of difference, 8 days after the end, change the reader to see if the problem was not the reader and has the same problem as all the damn sensors.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/08/2019 7:23 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

@Ferle to me all those who buy.The last one activates it only after one hour of having inserted it and goes with +/- 10 of difference.
I receive a request on Monday, I asked for them last Sunday, a week later.
Calibrate with Glimp

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/09/2019 2:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@ferle all those who buy.The last one activates it only after one hour of having inserted it and goes with +/- 10 of difference.
Calibrate with glimp

I am doing badly, I have an iPhone x but I got a partner a Samsung A3 at a very good price and I am thinking of buying the phone to use the glimp exclusively and thus calibrate the free

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/09/2019 2:46 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

ruthbia said:
@ferle all those who buy.The last one activates it only after one hour of having inserted it and goes with +/- 10 of difference.
Calibrate with glimp

I have a small doubt that to see if someone can solve me with a bit of urgency,
I end the Free sensor in 2 days.
I can start the next with the reader, and before the time with the application for Mobile of Abbot?
Or if I start it with the application of Abbot and Mobile I can no longer start it with the reader?

Pdo: I quote you because I know that you use it

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
03/10/2019 11:28 a.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

ruthbia said:
Calibrate with glimp

If when the Glimp goes down, the program tells you that this mobile can load the sensor, better not use it?

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
03/10/2019 11:29 a.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

Just in case, I include information here that changed the way of using the freestyle with the blucon and xDrip on my mobile.I have combined it with the Amazift Pace bracelet to which you have to install a sphere with your own software from here:
Link
Now the ultimate version of XDrip Nightly already incorporates this menu and it is not necessary to use the XDRIP version of Klaus3D3.It is necessary to have the Amazfit application in the background, which is what makes bridge.

I receive alerts vibrating the clock and I can see the time and my values ​​on the clock, without the need to turn on the mobile.To play sports and for daily life it is great.At night if it detects alence alertness instead of vibrating my mobile, the clock vibrates, and so I wake up.I recommend it without a doubt.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2019 5:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good afternoon.Fourth sensor followed with the same problem.5-6 days of use and starts marking it.And in capillary 430. I use the Gtuntry.I contacted them days ago and they told me that there was no problem in their system with free but there are already 4 sensors in a row with problems and chance that are the 4 in which that system used.I just wrote to you, to see that ABBOTT offices answer me are closed.Tomorrow I will call to see what they tell me because it seems unacceptable to put people's lives in irrigation.I am very pissed off.

diegomiquel
03/11/2019 7:24 p.m.

Today I have called for the differences between the values, first capillary measurement (57) and reader (156) that after 3 days of use, continue to be maintained with abysmal differences.I commented to the operator, that I placed it a day before, and tells me "a suggestion, you should not have 2 sensors at the same time, because they give error", my answer, I can not pay them continuously, so I did not carryAnother sensor.😂😂😂
I don't know if it was a personal suggestion, but come on, I did not differentiate between capillary, reader and sensor ... and that is the person who "helps" in Abbot.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
03/11/2019 8:20 p.m.

I've called Abbott and now they tell me that in principle they don't replace it.They send me the envelope to return the sensor and when they analyze it they will replace it.I have filed a claim.

diegomiquel
03/12/2019 1:25 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, I would like to ask a question, I have seen that on eBay free freestyle sensors for about € 68, any of you have ever done it? Is it to trust?, I would like to know yourExperience, thank you.
Link

mestretites's profile photo
mestretites
03/13/2019 12:34 p.m.

diegomiquel said:
good afternoon.Fourth sensor followed with the same problem.5-6 days of use and starts marking it.And in capillary 430. I use the Gtuntry.I contacted them days ago and they told me that there was no problem in their system with free but there are already 4 sensors in a row with problems and chance that are the 4 in which that system used.I just wrote to you, to see that ABBOTT offices answer me are closed.Tomorrow I will call to see what they tell me because it seems unacceptable to put people's lives in irrigation.I am very pissed off.

In capillary 430 ??I think that is why it does not read you well, for what they say, if there is a lot of variability it is not reliable, or if there are sudden changes, it is not reliable ... In the end as the blood there is nothing, that is so.

Try to claim, but it is better to try to go from good Royo at the beginning, and if not, letters are already taken in the matter.

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/13/2019 7:56 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

noko1987 said:
diegomiquel said:
good afternoon.Fourth sensor followed with the same problem.5-6 days of use and starts marking it.And in capillary 430. I use the Gtuntry.I contacted them days ago and they told me that there was no problem in their system with free but there are already 4 sensors in a row with problems and chance that are the 4 in which that system used.I just wrote to you, to see that ABBOTT offices answer me are closed.Tomorrow I will call to see what they tell me because it seems unacceptable to put people's lives in irrigation.I am very pissed off.

In capillary 430 ??I think that is why it does not read you well, for what they say, if there is a lot of variability it is not reliable, or if there are sudden changes, it is not reliable ... In the end as the blood there is nothing, that is so.

Try to claim, but it is better to try to go from good Royo at the beginning, and if not, letters are already taken in the matter.

Yes.First of good vibes.But then I present the claim.It is not normal four sensors followed with failure.It had never happened to me.And it is not normal not to replace it.They are 60 euros paid and very good.I get the package on Friday and emptiness !!!Tomorrow I will call and put them in broth.It is not normal.

diegomiquel
03/17/2019 12:36 p.m.

Well, go task.
I have a new one since Sunday and it is regular.Between 40 and 60 above.
For a long time I didn't get such a regular one.
Capillary at each meal and when I doubt in a hiccup, more glymp that at the moment recalculates it well.
Use the same free as capillary so if I have ever had to call they have silenced, before they put doubts to the
Capillary glucometer (in my case it was Abbott too).
Sometimes they only recognize that the product is not 100% reliable.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/19/2019 7:52 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Being can buy up to 7 sensors !!!
The ban has opened !!!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/14/2019 10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello!I need to know if the sensors bought in France are worth the reader of Spain.It is that a relative is in there a few days and I would like to order him since they are cheaper. I have called Abbot but twice, one they have told me that no and another that they cannot assure me.Thank you so much.

091975's profile photo
04/15/2019 7:05 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

Does anyone know if the sensors bought in France measure in mmol/l.Or mg/l?They have already bought them and I don't know if they are going to work ... Abbot Spain tells me that they don't know.

091975's profile photo
04/16/2019 12:12 p.m.

Thank you very much @amiranda, they bought only 4 because I didn't want to risk.The pharmacist also told them that.With your answer I stay calmer.All the best

091975's profile photo
04/18/2019 9:50 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.