{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Yesssica_a said:
sigsauer said:
I have read this morning in the Facebook myomiao group that XDRIP developers are deciphering the Bluetooth algorithm of the freestyleFree 2 that as you know will be like the current one but with a bluetooth connection to send the alarms to the reader even if you still have to scan to see the value.-

Great news if confirmed because it would be the finest MCG that currently exists because the sensor theory would be the same size as the current but without transmitter or addition.

Let's see what they get.If the data sends them without encryption, it can be achieved.If the figan is already another issue, I do not think that they can do anything there.Really for security, encryptions should be sent because they are clinical data and that is delicate but to know ...
It would really be great news that Free 2 could be connected with XDrip directly to add calibrations.And also with how small the sensor is and if they maintain the price I think it would be the best option of the current ones.

From what I understand, only send an alarm, not data, that is, if they manage to read it, read 1 if it is high and 0 if it is low, for example, if you send data constantly they should put a larger battery, increasing its size.That is why you must "read" after receiving the alarm.

Anyway I have not seen it work, so I can be wrong.

Alfonso79's profile photo
Alfonso79
02/10/2019 4:40 p.m.

Lada desde 2008
HbA1c 6,1 (oct/18)
Freestylelibre + Spirit combo

This has 4 days left and it happened all morning marking what, you want to get out of the arm

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/13/2019 4:41 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

I just performed a long freestyle app survey.
I hope to see news when the next time is updated ...

By the way, the sensors arrived in 15 days and they are going well.I haven't been bad for a long time

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/14/2019 7:45 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

This was in 68 sensor and 160 capillary, talk to me about doing well.There are 900,000 GS that payment of my pocket equivalent to about 150 dollars.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/14/2019 11:44 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

@Alfonso79 If so, I don't think it's very difficult to read it.Let's see when they start selling it in Spain and we can try it.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/14/2019 6:52 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Hello.I made an order on February 16 and today an email has arrived warning that I had already left the warehouse.You may no longer have those manufacturing problems.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
02/19/2019 11:31 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

On your website you still don't let it ask.

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
02/19/2019 4:20 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

jaime37 said:
on your website still does not let it.

For new patients.I have already done that four years with him free.Received this morning.

diegomiquel
02/20/2019 9:40 p.m.

An important doubt, I have found someone who sells me a new seal.
Quite cheap.
If I take it, could you talk to Abbot to change their data for mine and be able to receive the sensors?

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
02/20/2019 11:57 p.m.

jaime37 said:
an important doubt, I have found someone who sells me a new seal.
Quite cheap.
If I take it, then you could speak with Abbot to change their data for mine and be able to receive the sensors?

I am signing to say that the boy who sells it to me is passed to Dexcom, and it is only a meter, without sensors, but he told me that he has bought everything in Portugal, in pharmacy, in one that is in Valensa, tomorrow I will ask, but he told me that the sensors are at 53 euros each, cheaper than on Abot's page, which is to pay and take it,

I seem strange ... but good

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
02/21/2019 12:11 a.m.

Confirmed.
Sensors in Portugal 53 euros.
The same

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
02/22/2019 2:48 p.m.

Without lying .. Since October 2018, all the sensors I receive have this trend, the first week works impeccable and the 2nd is completely barefoot, which is fed up, I kill my fingers the 2nd week.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/26/2019 11:05 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Won't my reader not the problem?How much does it have a useful life?

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/26/2019 11:33 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

3 years but look with the mobile.I use both and measure the same.
To calibrate the best is Glimp.
I am doing well that I have received but less fine than the previous ones.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2019 12:44 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
3 years but look with the mobile.I use both and measure the same.
To calibrate the best is Glimp.
I am doing well that I have received but less fine than the previous ones.

And the spike is not good to calibrate?is that I have iOS

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/27/2019 1:38 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

There is no glymp for iPhone.- To calibrate with an iPhone Miaomiao or Blucon and Spike.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/27/2019 10:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ferle I recommend that you do with a mine and use spike to read it, you are spending a money in freestyle and it is serving you rather, if you invest a little in Miao you will not regret it because you calibrate you andThus it is difficult for you to work badly.I have not even used the Free reader, just to start the sensor and occasionally out of time to see how it goes from deviant.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/27/2019 11:42 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

erpla said:
@ferle I recommend that you do with a miao and use spike to read it, you are spending a money in freestyle and above it is serving you rather, if you invest a littleIn Miao you are not going to regret it because you calibrate it and it is difficult for you to work badly.I have not even used the Free reader, just to start the sensor and occasionally out of curiosity to see how it goes deviant.

I am considering that, could you pass the steps to install Miao Miao by Inbox?I want to use free + miao miao + spike + smartwatch to see the values, I'm fed up with free deviations.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/27/2019 11:46 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

And I'm thinking .....

When the closure is opened again for new customers, I will create 2 more client profiles to massively buy sensors at the time they limit the number again.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/28/2019 1:23 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Buess nights.I have been free with him for four years.This had never happened to me.The last three impressive reading errors.The previous one got to mark several times and in capillary 456 !!!Of course, I getting butt hydrates.And this right now and capillary 144. It takes the same path.On Monday I will call and I'm going to set up a ball chicken.I feel the vocabulary but you can't play with people's health.If it is true that they have lowered the quality for demand is to denounce them.As they do not give me a coherent explanation I will put some kind of complaint in health.I had been delighted with the system for four years and in this way they will ruin my life.All the best.

diegomiquel
03/02/2019 1:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.