{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

The Badminton will have put it to fill, right ???Flipo !!!: o: o: o: o

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/28/2019 9:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am trying to get a link with this thread, the Badminton is practiced much better with a freestyle put ... ???: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/28/2019 9:58 p.m.

Cooooño !!Piece of spam

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
01/28/2019 10:39 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

I continue with the Bádminton .... About 30 years ago I practiced it for a while .... I had to have continued .... Q Rabia !!: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/28/2019 10:41 p.m.

😳
I've placed an order last week ... I don't have news yet.We will see when they arrive, of course only 3, they still do not expand stock.
The truth is that the one I have now is great, it measures almost the same.
These are sorry that they end and should ask us to study so that the following are improved.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/29/2019 7:42 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Lo and 92 capillary 4 days after finishing, a fucking dexcom became free only lasts 10 days.I have not last the 14 well calibrated.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
01/30/2019 2:35 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Hello.Does anyone use the Gnsentry system with free?Thank you.All the best.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
02/04/2019 3:39 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

I still @ruthbia and on Friday I take it and I have no replacement.I hope they tell me something soon.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/04/2019 4:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

To know more about the Gnsentry System: Link

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/04/2019 5:12 p.m.

I have read this morning in the Facebook's Miaomiao group that XDRIP developers are deciphering the Bluetooth algorithm of free freestyle 2 that as you know will be like the current one but with bluetooth connection to send the alarms to the reader even if you still have to scanTo see the value.-

Great news if confirmed because it would be the finest MCG that currently exists because the sensor theory would be the same size as the current but without transmitter or added.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/04/2019 6:52 p.m.

mamarvazq said:
to know more about the gsecentry system: Link

Thank you.He had already accessed the web.What I wanted to know are impressions of someone who uses it.All the best

diegomiquel
02/04/2019 8:25 p.m.

sigsauer said:
I have read this morning in the Facebook myomiao group that XDRIP developers are deciphering the Bluetooth algorithm of the free freestyle 2 that you know is going to be like the current one but withBluetooth connection to send the alarms to the reader even if you still have to scan to see the value.-

Great news if confirmed because it would be the finest MCG that currently exists because the sensor theory would be the same size as the current but without transmitter or addition.

Let's see what they get.If the data sends them without encryption, it can be achieved.If the figan is already another issue, I do not think that they can do anything there.Really for security, encryptions should be sent because they are clinical data and that is delicate but to know ...
It would really be great news that Free 2 could be connected with XDrip directly to add calibrations.And also with how small the sensor is and if they maintain the price I think it would be the best option of the current ones.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/05/2019 11:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@Yessica_a my acquaintances tell me that with time and means everything encrypted is decipherible, it will cost more or cost less but it is possible.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/05/2019 12:50 p.m.

raulgc said:
cooooño !!Piece of spam

raulgc said:
cooooño !!Piece of spam

Something happens in the forum for two weeks.I'm not a computer but there is any problem

diegomiquel
02/05/2019 1:47 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@yesssica_a my acquaintances tell me that with time and means everything encrypted is decipherible, it will cost more or cost less but it is possible .-

Yes, I am a computer science, I don't know much of cryptography but the basics do, I still remember some of the career hehehe.In theory everything can be deciphered but according to the algorithm the necessary computing time can be very large (even years) except if you have a supercomputer (which is not easy to have access to one).But everything depends on the encryption algorithm used.Those of now send them clear, that's why there are many apps that read the free.But of course the sensor is very "silly", only collects readings and lets them read by NFC, the entire algorithm is in the app or reader.When you put a Bluetooth transmitter you can put more security and the exchange of data between the transmitter and the mobile or reader send it encrypted.
So they tell a user here it seems that they are encrypted:
Link

So the complication will depend on how they are encrypting.But well I suppose it is a matter of time to get it, if they have someone in cryptography for sure they solve it.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/05/2019 2:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@nigiri Well, I already have the Abbott mail indicating that they leave warehouse, I placed the order on January 23 ... 13 days later and I suppose they will arrive in 2 days.

I know a little hardware and this sensor design is very simple, data encryption cannot be complex because it has no capacity to do so, the components are small.I understand that the deciphered will be done by the reader that is used: mobile and new reader.Come on nothing that other companies cannot find out and surely Abbott has parallel agreements ... here they all profit

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/06/2019 7:57 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am trying to enter the Freestyle website from last night and does not leave me.I don't know if it will be because I have not come in 6 months or more.Is someone else happening to someone?

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
02/06/2019 8:39 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

raulgc said:
I am trying to enter the freestyle website from last night and does not leave me.I don't know if it will be because I have not come in 6 months or more.Is anyone else happening to someone? & Lt;/.It is what he said yesterday.Some intruder is hake the forum

diegomiquel
02/06/2019 10:25 a.m.

When writing this post it already works

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
02/06/2019 4:26 p.m.

Order made on January 30, received today 8/02.
Greetings

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/08/2019 10:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.