{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Hello good evening.15 days ago my sister put on the first patch.She is very happy with the results, in addition that at no time has she given it inconvenience or anything similar, but as soon as she has had to change sensor she has seen what you see in the photo.Is it normal?It tells me that it doesn't hurt or itchs but it seems that they have given it a mouth

Ursula's profile photo
Ursula
12/19/2018 11:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There are people who have allergy to sensor adhesive.The adhesives have changed several times and some have gone well and others nothing.
The photo shows small irritation if you are not older, I would continue with the sensor.
There are truquis.There are people who place a cospped with a small hole to allow the needle output and they are doing well, of course you have to put a protector so that the sensor is not lost.The forum is post of this

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/20/2018 7:01 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I get the same thing.- You can try first to get before placing the sensor a pair of layers of Nobecutan Spray or Skin Tac liquid to see if there is luck and is solved, there are people who have gone well putting a tegaderm between theSkin and the sensor, with me with 2 tegaderms I kept out irritation.- I now use an antirozaduras Hansaplast with a hole in the middle and at the moment solved.- The compeed I do not recommend it for the thickness and dilation that takes with sweatAnd the humidity, I used it and in the end with the dilation, the sensor filament is leaving and the results of the glycemia are no longer reliable.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/20/2018 8:52 a.m.

In the WHA group that I have on diabetes we reach the theory that the values ​​can be due to the fact that with the excessive heat it does now (it is summer 40 ° degrees) the sensor moves because the adhesive yields and there is barefoot,It makes some meaning since at least at least the 2nd week is when the adhesive goes to the B and I have to reinforce and coincide with that "deviation" in the real values.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/20/2018 11:50 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

I already have the sensors.Saturday what I asked for today.5 days.
Only 3, of course.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/20/2018 8:09 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ursula, it's allergy.Test again, but it usually goes to more.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/21/2018 4:50 p.m.

I get this!Is it the first time that I get something like that, someone has already happened?It is perfectly stuck with Skin Tac I put the insert

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/21/2018 6:50 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/21/2018 6:51 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

The same message still comes out although I still give me the option to start the sensor and I am waiting for every 60 minutes I get the same message and it does not let me start

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/21/2018 7:54 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

@Ferle to me in the almost 3 years that I will take with free, that message has never come out.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/21/2018 8:20 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@ferle in almost 3 years that I will take with free, that message has never come out.

Neither is it the first time that I get and keep waiting ... I get the same thing again but I still don't tell me that the sensor does not work, only to verify that and start again

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/21/2018 8:51 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Hello @ferle, it happened to me the other day, after waiting several times the 60 minutes and I called nothing and told me to retire and put a new one.After a thousand routine questions they have replaced me.I'm sorry to tell you that I don't think it works for you ...

anadue's profile photo
anadue
12/21/2018 11:37 p.m.

anadue said:
hello @ferle, it happened to me the other day, after waiting for several times the 60 minutes and nothing I called Abbot and they told me to retire and that I put a new one.After a thousand routine questions they have replaced me.I am sorry to tell you that I don't think it works for you ...

In fact I was still waiting for 60 minutes several times until I got out that the sensor failed, unfortunately free freestyle does not exist in my country so I lost an entire sensor and I had to pay another one of my pocket.How cute it would be that there is here and they only replaced me.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/22/2018 1:54 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Last night activate the last sensor he had.For now, I hope I do not deviate these special days

091975's profile photo
12/24/2018 8:53 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

Now this garbage is going worse, activate a new sensor on Saturday and until Monday I was more or less good and now it is totally diverted and it still has 10 days of life yet.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/27/2018 11:07 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

@"Ferle" I don't understand.I have been uninterruptedly used three years ago and I have had only 2 with failures that have replaced me.
Where do you put it on and how?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/28/2018 10:58 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@"ferle" I don't understand.I have been uninterruptedly used three years ago and I have had only 2 with failures that have replaced me.
Where do you put it on and how?

In the post -supposed arm, with 2 days in advance before activation I leave him inserted into the skin, that there is a problem there is .. I read in FB groups of free freeyle of Argentina and Mexico that there are also people with that problem.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/28/2018 11:34 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Well, I don't understand.I use it in the buttock and put it 10 hours before activating it.Without problems.
Change zone next time, let's see if you have a saturated arm

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/28/2018 10:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I don't understand.I use it in the buttock and put it 10 hours before activating it.Without problems.
Change zone next time, let's see if you have a saturated arm

gluteo?And it is not uncomfortable when sitting?Do not the values ​​vary?I think it is because of the heat rather this deviation from the sensor.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/29/2018 5:08 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

I have 1h to finish the sensor.This one has been great, I have used the Glimp app for the first time together with the freestyle, most of the time I square the free with its minimum variation of 20, Glimp has varied a little more.What I did not like is that with the freestyle the arrows almost always
They are horizontal and I know that he is uploading to me, Glimp tells me well. I activated it at 8h to have it, and as always in the arm.I really encourage myself to make another order.

091975's profile photo
01/06/2019 7:52 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.