{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I do well and bought them in October.But if they deviate more than before.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/13/2018 7:21 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have been a very bad month with the sensors.After enduring a long wait until the reception of the ordered sensors, they have had to replenish two for malfunction (they did not work for me a single hour) since just put them on, they could not be done the reading by error of the sensor andThen it makes me the sensor is defective.Then I have put one who on the seventh day began to give me readings well below the readings with glucometer.I have claimed Abbott for the third time in a month but they tell me that if I do not do it with an Abbott meter, they don't replenish it.
The truth is that I am very disappointed lately with this Abbott system.Look that I looked good but lately they have disappointed me a lot.
If someone is thinking of going to freestyle, I certainly do not recommend it.

Pinkypank's profile photo
Pinkypank
12/14/2018 12:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

After a while without using them because the last one gave me a lot of difference, I have given him another chance since I have crushed fingers.But again from the sixth day I have differences below 40-50.I was considering buying Miau but I don't see it clear.

091975's profile photo
12/14/2018 7:46 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

I have put it back in my arm and it is perfect, I will leave it for summer for summer because casually the three that I had to return I took them there, I carry two in my arm and perfect from the first day.How are the delivery?I read that they had delays again.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/14/2018 11:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
I have put it in my arm and it is perfect, I will leave it for the summer for the summer because casually the three that I had to returnIn the arm and perfect from the first day.How are the delivery?I read that they had delays again.

They effectively have delay again.After claiming a few times, the sensors sent me with a 2 -week delay.
As for the sensors, I have always taken them in my arm and what I commented in the previous post, of the last four I have put on, three have had a failure (two have not called me to work and another carries a mismatch ofabout 80 mg/dl below the capillary in its last week of life).

Pinkypank's profile photo
Pinkypank
12/14/2018 2:10 p.m.

Well, this time I have been foresee and I have the one I just put on and another spare, I hope they get to me before spending both.Thank you!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/15/2018 9:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

The same thing happens to me again, the one that I have activated is exactly 6 days to overcome and start diverting from the capillary, that fed up this!Since September - October they do not spend a week well calibrated, is there no way to calibrate free?Apart from the Glimp application, since it does not appear in App Store.Free does not exist in my country.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/16/2018 12:11 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

@Ferle the only way to calibrate would be to put myoomiao or blucon free and in your case calibrate with the iPhone Spike application.-

By the way, you have noticed any difference in the adhesive of free those that had irritation or allergy or those that have nothing ..?I put a dressing below to avoid irritation but I would like to try one without dressing and not to leave me a circle like a eggplant.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/16/2018 12:03 p.m.

ferle said:
the same thing happens once again, the one I have activated exactly 6 days of winning and starts diverting from the capillary, that fed up this!Since September - October they do not spend a week well calibrated, is there no way to calibrate free?Apart from the Glimp application, since it does not appear in App Store.Free does not exist in my country.

You can download X-Drip ( Link to calibrate the sensor.Do not download the play

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
12/16/2018 1:10 p.m.

merchem said:
ferle said:
the same thing happens once again, the one that I have activated is exactly 6 days after beating and beginsto divert from the capillary, that fed up this!Since September - October they do not spend a week well calibrated, is there no way to calibrate free?Apart from the Glimp application, since it does not appear in App Store.Free does not exist in my country.

You can download X-Drip ( Link to calibrate the sensor.It is not downloaded from the play

Xdrip does not apply for the free sensor if you do not put Blucon or Miaomaio and in the case of @Ferle with Apple would be the Spike and not XDrip application.- XDRIP has enabled the free to scan the free with NFC but I do not know how it works and inSpike for iPhones, I don't know if it is enabled because only the latest iPhone versions have NFC.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/16/2018 1:45 p.m.

How bad this sensor is going, in the absence of 4 days and continues with differences of 50-60. I always put them in the arm and try to activate it when I am more stable.
It is to think of orders

091975's profile photo
12/16/2018 8:23 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@ferle the only way to calibrate would be to put the myomiao or bluon free and in your case calibrate with the spike application for iPhone.-

By the way, you have noticed any difference in the adhesive of free those that had irritation or allergy or those that have nothing ..?I put a dressing below to avoid irritation but I would like to try one without dressing and not to leave me a circle like a eggplant.

The area leaves me red when I take out the sensor but nothing important, I use the skin tac but it really doesn't work for me .. in my country it is very heat (38-40 degrees and thermal of 45) so the heat does not endure,Now Pedi de eBay a bracelet that is to hold the sensor, hope it works for me.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/17/2018 12:13 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

This is the one that has to get to me Link style = "Max-Width: 300px;

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/17/2018 3:20 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

What's your name and price to ask for one.

Thank you

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
12/17/2018 3:37 p.m.

fco_javier_888 said:
what's called and price to ask for one.

Thanks

"Freestyle free bracelet" puts on eBay and is about $ 20 dollars or so.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/17/2018 9:18 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

ferle said:
fco_javier_888 said:
what's called and price to ask for one.

Thanks

"Freestyle free bracelet" puts on eBay and is about $ 20 dollars or so.

Thank you

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
12/17/2018 10:42 p.m.

Well, they do well, differences of 10 or so, sometimes above and sometimes below.
I still carry them in the buttock and without problems.Of course, I put them 10 hours before activating it with stable glucose.They match me on Saturdays at 8:00, so I active and I still sleep another horita :).

I placed on Saturday and I already have the email yesterday that the order left its warehouse.3 days from order.

I am on a streak;)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/18/2018 3:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

How good @ruthbia!
I put this one, I put it hours before and stable but it was equally evil.I no longer know if he affects the measurements much when carrying him in his arm, sleeping on him because sometimes I do not realize.

091975's profile photo
12/18/2018 4:34 p.m.

I at least don't see "very comfortable" to another place other than the arm

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/18/2018 5:05 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

I notice the following behavior with respect to capillary in this sensor that I have on the one who has 4 days of life:

Tomorrow-Idosayuno: Good

Siesta-almice: bad there is where worse goes and deviates considerably .. today for example 54 in sensor (which of course I knew that was not the value because I did not feel in hiccups) and capillary 89

Afternoon-market: good (2 points of difference with capillary)

Night-Cena: Good

I do not understand why at the time of lunch it tends to "declibrate" but later for the rest of the day it is calibrated again.The behavior of this batch is very rare, this is the behavior that I have been noticing 3 days ago.Always in the 2nd week of sensor life.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/18/2018 6:50 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.