{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

A consultation, have you done any magnetic resonance with the sensor on?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/11/2018 1:07 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

What bad luck @"nigiri".The last ones are not very fine but the differences are 20 or 30mg.
A request for 3 .... in 1 month I use them.Let's see how.
I made a mammography with the sensor but I did not affect because I carry it in the buttock.I suppose it depends on the area

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/13/2018 3:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Nothing has come to me today and what I have done is to delay the resonance for a week and so it matches me the change, on the Freestyle website it must be removed by the sensor before becoming a resonance and I prefer to do so.It is in the knee so I do not put my whole body but I prefer not to play it.
Thanks @ruthbia!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/14/2018 1:07 p.m.

nigiri said:
clearly does not work, it makes me 252 and in capillary I have 98.

@nigiri I wanted to comment that the same thing happens to me with the last sensors.The first hours give me until perfect but on the second day we start with the "lo".There was one of the sensors that marked me more than 100 apart.I called Abbott and I have to say that I am very unhappy and pissed off.After having 47 min to the phone and asking me dumb questions (and it is not an exaggeration, it is as is) they had the great idea of ​​telling me that 100u of difference between the capillary and the sensor is inside the ranges ... and II wonder what ranges?Because it is not the same to be in 150 than in 50 ... the call ended with an "as an extraordinary measure we will send another free" .... I'm sorry but this is very much fucking, not only because they are € 60 each(I play it that the cost of production is of just € 10 as a lot) ... is that they are playing with the life of the people, and now that they enter into social security agüita, because they have done nothing more thanGo worse.

In my case I already tell you, it has not been 1 sensor, it is that they have been the last 5. of the 14 days that they are supposed to last me in total it works for me about 6 moderately well ... does it compensate?I begin to think that no and that I have other associated problems and the sensor is almost essential in my life, but I start tired and more knowing that there are other alternatives.

As for the reading of the reactive strips of free freeyle has also happened to me.The first lasted a little over a year until he began not reading the strips, he did not recognize that there was anything.I called Abbott and they didn't give me any problem in changing it, everything is said.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
11/15/2018 1:03 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Well, it seems that Abbott does not manage to amend his mistakes and return for his fueros with the notices asking for forgiveness for delays in sensor shipments to Spain, they will try to send them in 3 weeks.I inform you for those who are going to ask for sensors and do not have enough spare parts.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/27/2018 12:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have made the order for 8 days, and it is still waiting :(

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
11/27/2018 1:07 p.m.

Thank you very much for warning.Luckily we have this forum because many would take us by surprise.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
11/28/2018 5:18 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

It does not read the fre sensor the strips, it does not make contact.So I put a piece of paper to press and well, he recognizes it.It was overnight.
I read that he has 3 years of useful life.

But the last ones I have used are not good, and lately, the nights very high without any reason, so the sensor does not serve me much.It will happen, but it is a can.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/29/2018 7:36 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

nigiri said:
a consultation, have you done any magnetic resonance with the sensor on?

@nigiri I made one with the Dexcom sensor, it was on an "open" machine, the resonance was on the foot, and the sensor was carried in the belly, I had to leave the receiver outside, because the electronic devices in general,They tell you that they can spoil with resonance ... In general, they always recommend that you carry anything when you do it.

I copy you a couple of issues that have also been commented on the resonances.

Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/29/2018 10:20 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

My reader does not read the strips either, but I have already taken the quiet.

beeyou's profile photo
beeyou
11/30/2018 3:23 p.m.

@Fer I did it yesterday and I had to wear the new second -yester -sensor so I waited after the resonance, on the Abbott website he says that it is not necessary to take it away to make resonances so that in case I preferred to prevent.Thank you.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/30/2018 4:45 p.m.

pinkkypank said:
following what you comment on the last sensors and their mismatch, to me the last two sensors I have used marked me from 20 to 40 mg/dl of less, especiallyIn the second half of your useful life.Do you know someone who has asked Abbott what is happening with the sensors lately?

It happens to me exactly the same, since October or September I have been experiencing that with the last sensors, one week works perfect at the capillary and the 2nd (which is what happens to me now) gives me differences from 25 mg down,That is to say I set up in sensor and 85 capillary today for example and the last sensors were like that, the worst thing is that in my country there is no free freestyle and I bring the sensors of Argentina so if they fail me I do not have to cry at all.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
11/30/2018 7:48 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

I'm glad you were fine @nigiri!I hope the results are also good, encourage!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/01/2018 11:21 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The results are not so good, I'm afraid that they will have to operate on my knee again, I have it like that of a 90 -year -old lady :( thanks equally @fer

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/02/2018 12:29 p.m.

Many moods @nigiri, to see if I improve with the operation!

A hug!

fer's profile photo
fer
12/02/2018 1:04 p.m.

Hello, my experience has been recent since my endocrine (hospital - s.social) wanted to "monitor" and see (it is valuing to put the insulin).
Me while I took everything worked well.
Now, the measures according to my Bayer Contourxt with Freestyle, important differences.
It has generated many doubts but I am clear that my Bayer sensor fits a lot to reality.
Thanks and greetings.

susal's profile photo
susal
12/03/2018 1:10 p.m.

I think that the last lots of the free come badly calibrated, they deviate a lot in the 2nd week of useful life.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/03/2018 1:34 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

In the USA until recentdeviate up or down .. ??????That is why in the United States they only let them get free for 10 days ... ???

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/03/2018 8:27 p.m.

One thing is that they begin to vary 2 days before their expiration but another very different is a week before (as is my case) this week I have to buy another 2, I hope in the new lot returns the precision throughout its useful life.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/04/2018 6:46 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Indeed, I have been reading you but I have been out several months, with the last sensors it happens to me the same as you, from the tenth day approx.Measurements are "always" downstairs in a significant way.I have solved it in an acceptable way using the Glimp since it allows it to calibrate it, I calibrate it at the beginning of putting the sensor, so that the measurements are similar to the meter and the glymp, and at 10 and 12 days I calibrate it again andI only use the Glimp because the meter is very diverted.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
12/11/2018 5:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.