{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

The last one has been fatal, what has happened to you @"sigsauer" even lower values.I thought that maybe the failure could have been that I had it in reserve since the summer but was not expired.
And this time I tried to wear it 24h before.Total, I'm a little disappointed

091975's profile photo
10/24/2018 5:37 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

sigsauer said:
the last ones, they begin well in more or less good values ​​but as the days go by every time it begins to give me lower values, the first days 20-25mg/Dl less until it ends from the tenth day with results of up to 60-70 mg/dl below.As I use myoomiao I correct it in XDRIP and GLIMP and with that I finish the sensors in correct values ​​but if it is true that some I do not know if they are calibrate down or what they do that give lower values.-

@"Diegomiquel" 51,59,68 ufff, a bit just values ​​!!

I just got home and the sensor marks me.In capillary 77. A pass of difference!

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
10/24/2018 6:39 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Do you always put it in the arm ...?I say it because the latter I have it in the arm where they indicate and it is doing very well, the previous one had it in the belly and the previousIn belly and gluteus it has always done well.- The truth is that it is an unknown.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/24/2018 7:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It gives me that they have had to expand the electronic chip suppliers panel and not all have the same quality .... Hence some are very bad and others not so much.
It is a raffle.The last ones have gone well, I have to make an order ... to see how those who come.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/25/2018 7:31 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"SIGSAUER" I always put it on the arm and where there is more mollita

091975's profile photo
10/25/2018 7:35 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

ruthbia said:
Does anyone spoiled the freestyle reader?
I no longer recognize my hair strips.He doesn't make contact well and I have to put something that pressure to use the strips.
I bother having to ask for another.
Have you tried if the mobile app starts the sensor?

What strips do you use for the freestyle reader?I as glucometer use the freestyle lite, whose strips finances the ssocial.Are those strips worth?

On the other hand, I use the Glimp , in addition to the official reader, because it allows me to adjust capillaries, since the official reader almost always leaves 40 or 50. The fact is that my endocrineOrder to be part of a study (to compare two types of slow insulin, through free, since it is a mechanism that is using quite a lot), and I can do it by lowering the data to the computer from the readerof the free, or lowering the app LibreLink , and accepting the contract with Libreview (because it is a contract; if you read the conditions, all are freedom for Abbott and for usersfew or no guarantee and obligation to keep the information complete and accurately updated).So I take the opportunity to ask those who use LibreLink-Libreview if you get data of everything (food, exercise, moods, etc.) or simply scan with the app and voila.And if you have had problems using Glimp at the same time as LibreLink.Because I want to continue using Glimp.

And, finally, after more than a year without appearing here (I have been sick, of low labor, and disconnected absolutely from everything that could cause me stress, living in the field, where I continue, fortunately), I have already returned to theI work, and again some time to want to read-us and share.
A big hug , because at no time have I forgotten how much you helped when I was more here, at the beginning of my "Diabetics".

: x

imara's profile photo
imara
10/26/2018 9:31 a.m.

@"Imara" There is no problem to use LibreLink and Glimp, they are fully compatible, I also use them XDRIP.-
I last month before the visit to the endocrine, put in LibreLink the hydrates of the meals, fast and slow insulin units, exercise and in the comments section you could put a mood or what you think is convenient for her to see inLibreview and draw your conclusions, the truth is that it is an application that although it is fine for that kind of things it is a bit basic, for example if you want to put the food you have eaten it would have to be in comments.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/26/2018 12:56 p.m.

Thank you very much, @"sigsauer".
By the way, do you use the free glycometer, like @"ruthbia" for capillary measure?
And when downloading the data in Libreview, do you also download hair measures, in addition to those of the sensor?
They have already told me that he uses opium strips ...
Gracie

imara's profile photo
imara
10/26/2018 9:38 p.m.

For the capillaries I use the Freestyle Neo does not use the reader of the free.- It seems to me that if you use the reader to make the capillaries, the freeview could also be seen but only the specific glycemia that you are doing would be seen, to see the graphics, trendsetc. better freeLink.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/26/2018 10:16 p.m.

Thanks again, @"sigsauer"

imara's profile photo
imara
10/31/2018 3:22 p.m.

Following what you comment on the last sensors and their mismatch, to me the last two sensors that I used marked me from 20 to 40 mg/dl of less, especially in the second half of its useful life.Do you know someone who has asked Abbott what is happening with the sensors lately?

Pinkypank's profile photo
Pinkypank
11/01/2018 11:27 a.m.

They have me fed up, the penultimate sensor that I put on did not work, I gave the whole time until at 8 am the message that the sensor was not valid and that it changed it.They sent me a replacement that I put on four days ago and since yesterday I am mistakes all the time, it tells me every two for three that the sensor is not available and that I try in 10 minutes not to mention that the difference with the capillaryIt is about 40/50 mg/dL above, to this I add that I have been with an enormous resistance to insulin and really make me want to throw myself on a bridge ... I call them on top and tell me that theoffices are closed that the schedule is from L to V from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.It's Saturday morning.Anyway, what a horture, really ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/10/2018 12:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri If you place yourself correctly as always the truth is that it is quite rare, some always gets frog but 2 in a row !!The only thing that occurs to me is that you change little of placement zone because you have that very crushed part but I don't know .-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/10/2018 4:06 p.m.

They have not been followed by @Sigsauer in between I had another, the area is in the upper part of the buttock and the truth that I only have been putting it there but alternating on the side every time.What I have come to think is that it is to put it in the buttock and not in the arm as the laboratory indicates, I think that now in winter I will return to the arm because there I never had any problem.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/10/2018 5:37 p.m.

It doesn't work clearly, it makes me 252 and in capillary I have 98.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/10/2018 5:45 p.m.

nigiri said:
clearly does not work, it makes me 252 and in capillary I have 98.

Try it with Glimp if you have a compatible phone to see if calibrating you can throw up to 14 days.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/10/2018 8:50 p.m.

I have never used Glimp @sigsauer I am like a 95 -year -old lady, I hate app etc.I am going to try, anyway I will call on Monday and that they change it equally because apart from the difference is that 5 times that I measure it 3 tells me that I expect 10 minutes that the sensor is not available.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/10/2018 9:17 p.m.

I just downloaded the app and it makes me 300 and in capillary 145 ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/10/2018 9:19 p.m.

nigiri said:
I just downloaded the app and it makes me 300 and in capillary 145 ...
>
Give him up where + and put a couple of hair glycemia and you give him up to see if he corrects it, anyway if the sensor is screwed little you can do, for trying not to be.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/10/2018 9:34 p.m.

Nothing, it gives me that I have 315 and in capillary 87. I will take it out because I am going crazy so much to measure and so much milk.
I will return to the traditional method for a few days.
Thanks @Sigsauer!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/11/2018 12:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.