{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I have seen an English lady in the thorax.He didn't seem very comfortable to carry.
In the lower back, where Michelines are also a good area

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/06/2018 11:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It does not come to the thing about what you are commenting but I wanted to ask about the cases that should be given to finance the freestyle.if it is serious or not or what should it happen?With any case?

thank you so much

begoirina7515's profile photo
begoirina7515
09/07/2018 12:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I don't know any cases.In the Community of Madrid they do not give Free to anyone.In other communities they announced that they were going to finance it but I do not know if it has already begun or it was all political propaganda.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/08/2018 7:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello everyone!!!Sorry to change the subject, I don't know if he will have commented back but I don't see it and I wanted to make a query: I've been using the free in my arms, and I have recently changed my thighs for that of discretion... Today when I put on the sensor 24 hours before the exploque I am currently wearing, I have had to catch a vein, and I have left the blood of going the little hole in the middle not a few drops, but more quantity.Now it hurts a little although blood does not come out.
Has it ever happened to you?The values ​​are then correct?It gives me something in case the needle has been stained with blood and does not read the interstitial fluid well ...
Thank you!

anadue's profile photo
anadue
09/11/2018 9 a.m.

@"Anadue" In principle if you have stopped bleeding there is no major problem, you just have to withdraw the sensor if it does not stop bleeding.It happened to me 2 or 3 times and the values ​​have been normal within the range, once even better.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/11/2018 2:32 p.m.

Thanks @"sigsauer"!The truth is that it hurts a little and I see that a little brunette has started to come out, I have already activated it, so to see results ... If it does not bother me I will leave it on me, but as I fail a bit I call AbbotLet's see if there is luck and change it to me.What gross I have been!

anadue's profile photo
anadue
09/11/2018 10:22 p.m.

Man if it bothers you and you have a lot of Moraton, it is not convenient for you to leave it.My endocrine made my anger to click on the thighs because I told me that I was full of Venitas, I told him that at the top veins and at the bottom of more muscle that also carries his risk, indefinitive that in the leg with a lot of citizen !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/12/2018 10:15 a.m.

Good to all, I am trying to start the world of sensors, but how much more read, the more complicated it seems to me.At the moment I only know the free freestyle (which at the moment does not let me make orders) and the Dexcom (which looks like the most expensive).Can any charitable soul make me a mini summary of those currently in the market?;-) I need an urgent change, since I have to lower my hemoglobin as it is.Thank you so much!

guacyra's profile photo
guacyra
09/12/2018 11:20 a.m.

I don't know if someone may be interested but just in case: I have a free freestyle sensor that I am not going to use since I use Medtronic.Talk to me privately if anyone is interested.

I do not know if it is the right place to put it, if it is considered that this site is not correct, I apologize to the administration.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
09/13/2018 9:03 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

How do you go with the allergies?
In 3 years, the last two that I have put myself are starting to allergy.
I have everything red around and itch a little.When changing the sensor I saw it and I have been without the sensor and it does not leave.
I have read that they have changed adhesives again.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/28/2018 9:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In Madrid the Endocrine advises me the patch or sensors of Free Stylee EM tro on the ABBOTT laboratory website and when I want to buy it they tell me that they can only serve it to patients who are already using it.Does anyone know a solution for this?

alvarito's profile photo
alvarito
10/01/2018 4:11 p.m.

alvarito said:
In Madrid the endocrine advises me the patch or sensors of free stylee em tro on the website of the ABBOTT laboratory and when I want to buy it they tell me that they can only serve it to patients that already alreadyare using it.Does anyone know a solution for this?

As children have begun to finance them in some communities, they are having a lot of demand and do not leave new users.You will have to sign up on the web and wait for you to let you know.A couple of years ago when I started the same thing happened to me, I had to wait a few months.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/01/2018 4:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

The Free reader's battery began to give me a problem.It lasts only 2 days.I have called and send me a new one and that has already passed the 2 years of guarantee.If you have any problem with the call reader even if they are no longer in guarantee because they give you another.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/01/2018 4:21 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Link SF198905542 = 1

Well, it seems that they take a freestyle 2 with alarms and for the same price.that we have put) and the sensor must be scanned just like it is now done to see blood glucose;For the nights I see it useful but for the day to day, we must continue to scan the sensor.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/01/2018 10:59 p.m.

Well the alarm system is fine.He self -escaped periodically and then you have the option to do it how many times you want.
It is not an MGC, but it approaches.I guess the user can choose the Via Bluetooth emission frequency.Do not turn data as such, only detects the minimum and maximum thresholds.
This will not enter the SS either .....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/01/2018 11:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello everyone and sweet days: I live in Madrid and my endocrine has advised me to use the patches or freestyle sensors, I have tried to achieve it through the www.freestylelibre.es page and they tell me that by excess orders it is limited to patientsThey already have it.Can anyone advise me to do?

alvarito's profile photo
alvarito
10/02/2018 6:23 p.m.

alvarito said:
hello to all and sweet days: I live in Madrid and my endocrine has advised me to use the patches or freestyle sensors, I have tried to get it through the page www.freestylelibre.esAnd they tell me that due to excess orders it is limited to patients who already have it.Can anyone advise me what to do?

You can't do anything else to wait, having so much demand are cutting the tap.To those who are clients for a long time, the orders have also limited us.Greetings and luck.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/03/2018 11:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I have put on a new sensor four hours ago and since then it marks what is my thing or each time they fail more?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/23/2018 11:03 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
I have put a new sensor four hours ago and since then marks what is my thing or each time they fail more?

Hello yesterday the reader marks me at 8 in the morning.In blood 51. I call the laboratory and tell me that it is in rank.Today I marks me again.In capillary 59. I call and the same.I put a claim.After 45 minutes I get home and mark it again and in blood 68. I call again and tell me that the difference of 42% is still in range.I get very serious and in the end he tells me that if I continue with the system, he sends me a replacement.They calculate the percentage in reverse.Not about reading the sensor but on the capillary.That is why it comes out 42%.If you do it on the sensor, 39, the percentage goes a pass.This last sensor is failing a lot.I don't know if that is happening to many.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
10/24/2018 11:58 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

To me the last ones, they begin well in more or less good values ​​but as the days go60-70 mg/dl below.As I use myoomiao I correct it in XDRIP and GLIMP and with that I finish the sensors in correct values ​​but if it is true that some I do not know if they are calibrate down or what they do that give lower values.-

@"Diegomiquel" 51,59,68 ufff, a bit just values ​​!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/24/2018 5:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.