{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I do not think they change it to me because the freestyle does not give it away as the others and the 2 -year guarantee has already passed, I have it 3 ... it has fallen several times and such.
The issue is that the SS no longer gives me strips for my insulinx only for the freestyle, for the moment I am pulling but it will paint at all.
The truth is that I always use the mobile because with the freeview it is always up to date and allows me to write notes to each measure for my endocrine when I have a problem.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/28/2018 12:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I don't think they change it because the freestyle does not give it as the others and the 2 -year guarantee has already passed, I have it 3 ... it has fallen several timesand such.
The issue is that the SS no longer gives me strips for my insulinx only for the freestyle, for the moment I am pulling but it will paint at all.
The truth is that I always use the mobile because with the freeview it is always up to date and allows me to write notes to each measure for my endocrine when I have a problem.

If it serves you from Apaño, in the SS you can give you the freestyle optium, use the same strips

Juanlu83's profile photo
Juanlu83
08/28/2018 8:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I see that on the web: average useful life 3 years of normal use
I didn't expect it ...

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
08/28/2018 10:02 p.m.

Juanlu83 said:
ruthbia said:
I don't think they change it because the freestyle does not give it to it as the others and the 2 -year guarantee already passed,I have it 3 ... it has fallen several times and such.

If it serves you from Apaño, in the SS you can give you the freestyle optium, use the same strips

Hello.In Aragon they give another system to control glucose, the strips to use the blood control of the free must be purchased and what price !!!They have exhausted me and they do not sell them on the web.Call and they told me that I had to buy them in a pharmacy.47.60 euros the box !!!It seems to me a well.The delegation of health to the autonomous communities seems fatal to me.For living in Aragon I do not have the same services as in another community.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
08/29/2018 1:37 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

@"Diegomiquel" in Castilla y León the same thing happens.Before they gave the free and changed them for a long time.I have to go with the free and another glucometer to do the blood controls.It is a roll.The health transferred to communities is one of the greatest errors they have made.In the end you do not have the same rights as you live not to mention the extra spending that a different system involves having a community.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/29/2018 2:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
@"diegomiquel" in Castilla y León the same thing happens.Before they gave the free and changed them for a long time.I have to go with the free and another glucometer to do the blood controls.It is a roll.The health transferred to communities is one of the greatest errors they have made.In the end you do not have the same rights as you live not to mention the extra spending that a different system involves having a community.

It is a drawer that if purchases were made for the entire national territory, better prices would be achieved.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
08/29/2018 3:33 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

merchem said:
I see that on the website: average useful life 3 years of normal use
I didn't expect it ....

Oysters !!!!I didn't know ... programmed obsolescence ....
Jo!They are 70eur !!!

On my next visit I will ask for lite strips for my insulinx.With what it cost me to give me Opium for Free!

Again with 2 glucometers.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/29/2018 4:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I just discovered that Freestyle measures ketone bodies, are I wrong?In the specification it says:
- average useful life 3 years of normal use
- Margin of Glucose reactive strips Freestyle Opium 19.8 to 500.4 mg/dl
- Margin of reactive strips for freestyle outium ketone bodies 0.0 to 144 mg/dl

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/30/2018 4:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I just discovered that freestyle measures ketone bodies, are I wrong?In the specification it says:
- Margin of reactive strips for freestyle outium ketone bodies

I think if, if the optium can the freestyle can, curiously I asked for two boxes of strips of ketone bodies for the optium, I will try when I arrive with the freestyle to see if it is true

Juanlu83's profile photo
Juanlu83
08/31/2018 9:20 a.m.

Juanlu83 said:
ruthbia said:
I just discovered that freestyle measures ketone bodies or am I wrong?In the specification it says:
- Margin of reactive strips for freestyle outium ketone bodies

I think if, if the optium can the freestyle can, curiously I asked for two boxes of strips of ketone bodies for the optium, I will try when I arrive with the freestyle to see if it is true

I guarantee you measures ketone bodies.The "paste" is that the strips of ketone bodies are not for sale, they give me in the endocrine consultation, just like the pump consumables.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/02/2018 11:09 a.m.

Juanluisjlpf said:

I guarantee you measures ketone bodies.The "paste" is that the strips of ketone bodies are not for sale, they give me in the endocrine consultation, just like the pump consumables.

They do not give me in sickness with the excuse that only pregnant themselves are given

However, if you can buy, mine have already arrived, you can buy Link _encoding = utf8 & amp; pd_rd_i = b072jwc74p & amp; pd_rd_R = 13898cbf-aff61-11e8-8c55-2d361ed6bcc & amp; pd_rd_w = k7lir & amp; pd_rd_rd_wg = nljxf & AMP; PF_RD_I = desktop-dp-sims & amp; pf_rd_m = a1at7yvpfbwxbl & amp; pf_rd_p = 47a6b147-5a87-4159-99C2-B8020734F70C & AMP; PF_RD_R = RA68WQPTE56Y3PAJXRTN & AMP; PF_RD_S = desktop-dp-SIMS & AMP; PF_RD_T = 40701 & AMP; PSC = 1 & AMP; REFRID = RA68WQPTE56Y3

Juanlu83's profile photo
Juanlu83
09/03/2018 12:08 p.m.

Yes, I measure it @"ruthbia" to me in pontones they gave me about 10 but they told me that if I needed they would have to buy.The truth that I have never used them.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/03/2018 12:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Does anyone know when ABBOTT new customers?It has been like that for several months, isn't it?

Anuska's profile photo
Anuska
09/03/2018 1:15 p.m.

Good morning.
My 16 -year -old son has been 6 months old.The last two sensors have hurt and bothered.The placement site is the same as the previous ones taught by the educator.The last one even left a little bit of the skin and red.The latter takes three days and says that he is starting to bother him.They are postural pains.It is thin and does not have much fat just muscle.May that having fat in his arms penetrates the filament into the muscle and there are discomfort?
And read people who place it in gluteus and twin and do well.Could anyone send me a photo to see the area?The readings are doing well and exact.
But he is taking a little fear and increasingly waits for more days to populate it

Antoniomesa153's profile photo
Antoniomesa153
09/04/2018 8:28 p.m.

Well, in the gluteus it is comfortable.I carry it 2 fingers or three below the rubber of the pant or pants belt.There does not bother, there is fat and measures very well.
The educator told me that in the back it also goes well but I do not get it in that area or measure with my mobile.
If you reaction, you can give you anywhere.Until not trying it is not known.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/04/2018 9:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Antoniomesa153" in the twin ...?The first time I hear it, if there are many people who put it in the upper part of the thigh but in the twin I have not heard it comment to anyone, I do not know if the values ​​will be good or not but very comfortable cannot be.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/04/2018 10:10 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"antoniomesa153" in the twin ...?The first time I hear it, if there are many people who put it in the upper part of the thigh but in the twin I have not heard it comment to anyone, I do not know if the values ​​will be good or not but very comfortable cannot be.-

Yes, in the twin there are people who use the sensors, Enlite and Dexcom of course.Pirate pancreas and republikadiabetes put it there.You can see in your Instagram profiles, for example.@"sigsauer" @"antoniomesa153"

JPR's profile photo
JPR
09/05/2018 5:58 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Dexcom you put it in the twin, transmit to the receiver or mobile and forget, the free if you do not have myomiao or blucon put on the sensor, you have to pass the reader or mobile through the twin to read it, that's why he saidThe comfort.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/05/2018 9:19 p.m.

sigsauer said:
dexcom you put it in the twin, transmit to the receiver or mobile and forget, the free if you do not have myomiao or blucon put on the sensor, you have to pass the reader orThe mobile by the twin to read it, that's why he said about comfort .-

Thank you so much.He would not mind spending the reader for Hay.As long as it doesn't hurt, you don't care.

Antoniomesa153's profile photo
Antoniomesa153
09/06/2018 6:32 p.m.

@"Antoniomesa153" uff !!!I honestly tell you that the twin is one of the most sensitive muscles that exists, it is a matter of testing but in terms of pain or discomfort I think that in the gut (near the Michelin area) or the upper part of the ass are less are lessPainful.- It's a matter of trying, there are people who even put it on the chest ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/06/2018 10:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.